Chapter 1

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

She walked around the airport while pulling her luggage along as she scanned the whole area, searching for the exit doors. She was dressed in a casual manner, a red beanie on her head, a comfy white shirt, a black jacket, a pair of black skinny jeans and in a pair of black converse sneakers. She stepped out of the airport doors and inhaled the scent of her old home. 
 

She looked at the surroundings and she felt her lips twitching up into a smile. She's back home, she's back to her old home, her old home that she had truly miss. 
 

"It's good to be back." She smiled. "I'm home, Korea."

 

She looked to see if her sister was waiting for her at the sides but obviously no one was there upon her arrival. She knew that her sister wasn't coming to fetch her but she kinda hoped that her sister would have changed her mind and wanted to give her litter sister which she hasn't seen for years a surprise.
 

Eun Mi checked her phone to see if her sister left her a message but she received nothing. Not even a 'Did you arrive safely?' or something of that sort. She sighed as she placed her phone back into her jean pocket.
 


She looked around the airport and found a lot of teenage girls waiting in front of the exit doors that she had just gone from. A lot were holding huge sized cameras like bazookas and some were holding a black cardboard with 인피니트 written on it.
 

"In.. Pi.. Ni.. What?" She tried to read the Korean letters that were written on the cardboard. "Inpinight? What is that? Some kind of band or something? Anyway, whatever."
Eun Mi ignored the cheering and went to the cabstand to hail for one. 

 

She grabbed her mini planner and looked at the address that her sister sent her. "I don't know where the hell this place is but hopefully the driver won't abduct me into some mysterious place. Why did that girl have to move? Making me nervous as hell cause I don't know how to get to her house."


 

As she was waiting for a cab to come, the girls waiting in front of the exit doors started squealing and shouting, "Oppa! Oppa!"
 

Eun Mi turned around to see seven guys with a lot of huge bodyguards surrounding them. The seven guys were waving, grabbing gifts, and throwing hearts as they made their way. She furrowed her eyebrows as she can't seem to know why these girls were squealing for these guys. She can't say that they were not handsome since they were all wearing masks on their faces and shades.
 

"I bet they're really ugly that's why they cover their faces. Oh well." She said.
 

Her attention went back to the front, where a cab was already waiting for her. She removed her hand from the handle of her luggage and went to the cab. She opened the door and showed the address to the driver. "Ahjusshi, do you know this place?"
 

The driver nodded and she turned around to get her luggage but it wasn't there anymore. Her eyes widened as she saw her luggage being carried and placed inside the black van by a man. 
 

"Excuse me! You got my bag!" She shouted as she went up to the man but the man just ignored her and closed the back of the van.
 

"The yellow trolley bag that you just placed inside is mine. You got my bag." She told him as she followed him. The man ignored her and went inside the driver's seat.
 

"Yah!" She suddenly said and began pounding on the van door. "Yah! You got my luggage!"
 

Just then, a security guard came and pulled her away from the van but she pushed him aside saying that the man inside the van got her luggage. She pounded on the van door again but the guard once again dragged her away. "Yah! I told you they got my luggage!"
 

"Hmmm that's a new excuse to get close to some celebrities." The guard chuckled, not seeming to believe her.
 

"Excuse me?!? I'm not kidding. I'm serious." She said but the guard just shook his head at her.
 

"You're excuse is seriously something than those other girls." He said and pointed to the teenage girls who were holding the 'Inpinight' cardboards.
 

The van drove off causing her to stomp her feet on the ground and curse in English. "Ugh. I'm going crazy." She looked at the van and remembered the plate number as she typed it on her phone.


 

 

"Wow hyung. We just got back and fans are wild as ever!" Sungjong said as he looked back at the girl who was shouting at the officer.
 

"That girl actually told me that we got her luggage can you believe how lame of an excuse was that? Their excuses these days are seriously 'daebak'!" Their manager said who was sitting on the driver's seat.
 

"We just got back from Japan and our fans are crazier than before?" Sungyeol exclaimed.
 

"Crazy missing me." Woohyun added causing to earn a smack on the head from their leader and some 'eww' from the other members.
 

Hoya sighed as the members began to diss each other again. He placed his earphones on and played a RnB song. The seven members soon fell silent and drifted off to dreamland as they were all tired from their successfully finished Japan tour.

 


 

Eun Mi didn't have any choice but to call her sister for help but to no luck. Her sister wasn't answering any of her calls. She then decided to go to a police station to report for the man who stole her bag. She made her way to the front desk and called the attention of the police officer. "I'd like to file a report on some man who stole my bag."
 

"Where did the crime happen? What does the thief look like? What was he wearing?" The officer asked.
 

Eun Mi hit herself on the head as she can't remember what the man looks like. "I didn't get to see his face. But it happened at the airport! Oh and it wasn't necessarily stealing.. I think he thought that my luggage was his."
 

"I'm sorry Miss but you can't file a report if you don't know his face or anything important detail about him that you could give us."
 

"Wait no. I have his plate number." She said and grabbed her phone out of her jean pocket and showed the plate number to the officer. "Can you look for that person with that?"
 

"Well, I can if he is the actual owner of this car." He said and started typing something in his keyboard. He looked at his monitor and then to her and furrowed his eyebrows.
 

"Are you sure that this man stole your luggage bag?" The officer asked with a raised eyebrow.


"Yes! I mean, no. It wasn't really stealing. I think he mistook my bag as his."


"Well then case closed, you can't file a report on him. What he did wasn't a crime." The officer smiled and shooed her off.


"No! I'm not asking you to file something.. I came here to get information about where this man lives or his mobile number so I can contact him and get my luggage."


"Are you sure he took your luggage or are you just lying so that you can get information about him?" The officer eyed her suspiciously.


"I am not lying. It's the truth! Why does everybody here don't believe me? Look here mister! I just got back from the States and this day is seriously getting bad. I just want to go home okay?" She sighed.


"I understand why nobody believes you.. cause they think you are fan of these guys but since I feel bad for you I shall give you his contact information but if you use it so that you'll get to stalk these guys, I will catch you myself." The officer warned and wrote down the information.


She didn't get what the officer was talking about, like the part that she would stalk the man and that he thought she was actually a fan of this man. She didn't get it at all but she just let it slide since the important thing was to get her luggage back.
 

"Thank you officer nim and I promise I won't use it for stalking don't worry. You can trust me." She said with a smile and bowed at the officer.

 


 

She looked at the mobile number and the address. She decided to give the man a call first before going to his house cause it might seem weird and sudden.
 

"Hello?" The man asked.
 

"Um hello. I was just asking if there's a yellow luggage that's mixed with yours? I'm the girl from the airport a while ago.. I think, you mixed up my bag as yours? Can you please tell me where you are now so I can pick it up?" She asked nicely as she could.
 

"Ohh you're that girl?? Can you stop?!? Don't you know privacy?? Can't you give the boys privacy? They just got back from their Japan tour and they don't need another sasaeng fan to worry about okay?" The man snarled and hanged up.
 

"Woah! Hyung! Chill!" Woohyun joked as their manager grabbed a can of soda to calm his nerves down.
 

"Who was it?" Sunggyu asked.


"It was a sasaeng fan." Their manager said.


"Woah how did she get your number? And why your number out of all? She could've gotten ours instead! What did she say?" Sungyeol said.


Dongwoo kept on eating his food, grabbing some beef and placing it on his bowl.


"I think she was the girl earlier, the one who was pounding on the door for her luggage? She was asking again for that." Their manager said and grabbed his bowl.
 

"Maybe you really got her luggage." Sunggyu said.
 

"I don't think so. I bet she's just one of your sasaeng fans. Anyway, eat up so we can go home already and rest."
 

"Yes hyung." The seven boys said and filled their stomachs to the fullest.