[editing] Chapter 6

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

Eun Mi's POV:

Big day today! First day of work..! Eun Mi, get up!! Shiro!! It's so embarrassing...

I wonder who'll I get... Sungyeol? or that L guy? Hoya? Hmm... who else is in their group??

Andwae! I can't think of that.. Then there was a knock from my door, "Eun Mi, get up! Or else we'll be late for work!" unnie shouted.

"Unnie, I'm sleepy... 5 more minutes..." I lied.

"Eun Mi, you can't afford to be late... Get up now!" unnie shouted.

"Neh! Unnie, I'm coming!" I got up and fixed myself.

After a good refreshing wash, I was sheeplisly smiling to myself.

"Unnie, I'm ready!" I said.

"Hurry up! We're leaving...!" she shouted.

I went out the door, "But I haven't eaten breakfast yet," I pouted.

"Skip breakfast and eat later, araso? It's your fault for waking up so late..." she snorted.

 

"What's their schedule today unnie?"

"Interview," she sighed. "Go set up your things," she said as we entered a room.

Well, Infinite wasn't there, "Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Eun unnie."

"Oh, Eun Mi, you're here?"

"Neh!"

"Well, you'll find out about Infinite later, ok?"

I nodded. "Ji Eun, aren't they supposed to be here by now?"

Suddenly, my phone fell down on the floor, which I bent down to get it.

The door opened, I didn't know who it was because I was facing the other way around.

"Annyeonghaseyo," many voices greeted.

I quickly stood up and hid behind Hyo Seun unnie.

"Oh, Infinite, you'll have a new stylist today," Ji Eun unnie announced.

"Really? That's awesome!!" they cheered.

My heart was beating like crazy, OMO!! Otteokhae??

I quickly covered my face with my hair,

"Well, her name is Eun Mi, Eun Mi sshi, please meet Infinite," Ji Eun said.

Hyo Seun quickly moved to the other side, "Annyeonghaseyo, Eun Mi imnida," I said my face was still covered.

"Eun Mi get started with..." "Jamkkanman!!" I said quickly.

"Umm... I have to go to the washroom," I excused myself and went out.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Well, let's just wait for her to get back," Ji Eun noona said.

"Aish! We're going to be late for our interview because of her," I hissed.

The door knob turned, "I'm sorry," she said and quickly bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eun Mi imnida," she said shyly.

I looked to the side to take a glimpse of her face, her hair was now tied up neatly,

Eh?? I know this girl, she's the one from the fan meeting and the one who called me ahjusshi.

"Eh?? Aren't you the girl... umm... luggage??" Sungyeol asked.

She nodded her head. Sungyeol also knows this girl?

"Eun Mi, you're going to be Hoya's and Myungsoo's stylist," Ji Eun noona informed.

What my stylist?!? This is so unfair!! I want Hyo Seun noona to be my stylist!!

"Oh, by the way guys, Eun Mi is my younger sister, so please be kind to her. Oh and I think she is around Myungsoo's age." Hyo Seun noona said.

Bwoh?!? They're sisters? They don't even look alike! Aish! I don't care! If you compare both sisters, Hyo Seun noona is undyingly pretty and y. While her sister was.. I don't even know how to describe her. She was boyish. 

"Ji Eun noona, I want Eun Mi to be my stylist!!" Sungyeol pouted.

Eun Mi giggled at his cuteness, "Yah! Myungsoo, let's trade!!" Sungyeol said.

"Shiro!" I said, it's better to have her as my stylist than Ji Eun noona.

Hoya sat at the chair and waited for Eun Mi, "Um... before that, can you please tell me your names?"

"Eh? You don't know our names? But you were at the fan meeting right?" Sunggyu asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Excuse my sister, she just came back to Korea the other day. She is also not usually shy around people," Hyo Seun noona explained.

"Annyeong, I'm Sungjong the maknae!" "I'm Sunngyu, the leader." "Dongwoo here!" "Hi, I'm Hoya," "L." I said boredly.

"Hi, I'm Woohyun," he smirked and winked. "Annyeong, I'm Sungyeol," he said cheerfully.

"Let's get started!!" Ji Eun noona said.

Eun Mi started doing Hoya's hair, then she proceeded on Hoya's makeup, her hands were like magic.

I looked away and watched Hyo Seun noona all the time, she looked beautiful as always.

"Umm... Myungsoo sshi, it's your turn," she poked me.

"Call me, L." I glared at her. I only let my friends call me Myungsoo, and only Hyo Seun noona.

 

Eun Mi's POV:

He's scary... aish!! Oh and what the hell is L? What kind of a name is that? I don't care! I stood up and went to the corner of the room, he's so lazy! Such a pig!

I looked at him and followed his gaze, he was staring at Hyo Seun unnie. I scoffed at him, drooling over my unnie huh?? Yeah, I know she's pretty and skinny. Nothing to be compared to me.

Oh, I'm so curious yeah~~ I'm so curious yeah~~ my cellphone began to ring.

I looked at the caller ID, Sooyoung :3, "Yobseo?"

"Eun Mi ah!! SHINee!! I saw them yesterday! HAHA! Also today Infinite has an interview, if you're free come with me!" She said excitedly on the other line.

"Sooyoung miahneyo, but I'm busy today miahne, maybe next time, annyeong." I said and hung up.

I went near the couch, were Myungsoo is sitting, "Umm... Myun- L sshi, can you please get your hair and makeup done?" I said pleadingly.

"Myungsoo ah, go now or else you'll be late for the interview," unnie said as she smiled at him. Which I think I caught L's cheeks pinked.

L quickly stood up and sat at the chair. Why does he hate me so much? I didn't even do anything to him. What the hell is up with him?

I looked at him in the mirror and he caught me staring at him. He quickly gave me a glare and then smirked, "I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me. I don't want to see my face with holes because of your staring." he's handsome but his attitude is sure is evil, pure evil.

I clenched my hand into a fist and quickly send a glare at him when he wasn't looking at the mirror anymore. Yeah, he is handsome but he has got to fix his freaking attitude. Calling his self handsome. Wow. He got the nerve. Handsome my .