Chapter 09 - Shopping

The Start of Fate

Hey guys sorry for not updating in such a long time! I've been spending time with my sister because I don't see her often since she goes to NYU but she came back this summer to Cali! I was really excited so I sort of forgot about updating >< plus I heard AFF was experiencing some difficulties since when I tried to update this one day it took forever to load ): so I just gave up and I couldn't update until now so sorry my readers! Anyways let's just jump to the chapter! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP's POV:

I woke up from the light rays shining through the glass wall. Jenny was still sleeping soundly resting her head on my shoulder. She looks so adorable when she's sleeping. Her eyelashes started fluttering as she opens her eyelids showing me her beautiful brown eyes and she smiles right after seeing me.

"Good morning!" she says while she gives me a peck on the lips and starts to bury her face into my chest. The feeling of her in my arms makes me want time to stop so we can stay like this forever.

"Good morning" I said kissing her temple since I had no access to her lips sadly.

"So what are we going to do today? Since you wanted me for a whole day." she asks finally lifting her head from my chest.

"Well I thought maybe we could go shopping since the masquerade ball is in 2 days so we could go look for some outfits and masks" 

"Okay. BUT we have to get our masks separately! It won't be fun knowing how each other's masks beforehand!"

"Then why don't we get our outfits separately too?" I asked.

"Oh! We should!" she answered leaving me dumbfounded.

"Fine fine but first I have to do something." 

"What?" she asks me.

"This" I said as I pulled the blankets over our heads and starts making out with her under the blanket. 

"Kyaaaaa! You're a monster!" she screams as she breaks our embrace and runs to the restroom.

I walk into the restroom to find her in front of the sink brushing her teeth. I hug her from behind and stare at us in the mirror.

"We look like a cute couple!" I exclaimed and gave her a peck on the cheek. After she rinses with water she turns to around to face me. 

"Who said we are a couple? I don't remember you asking me out!" she said with a pout.

"Well then. Will you Jenny something be my girlfriend?" I asked with pleading eyes. She smiles after hearing the question. She bites her lower lip as she places her arms around my neck.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I Jenny something agrees to be your girlfriend but first you must brush your teeth!" 

"Yes sir!" I said while doing the salute causing her to laugh at me little antic.

"While you go wash up, I'm going to change so don't even think about peaking!" she said gibing me a peck on the lips and walked out the door. 

 

Bom's POV:

I walked out from the restroom to the closet. I casually threw on a tank top and a pair of shorts since we're going to be shopping and walking around a lot today. While I was about to put on some eyeliner my phone started to ring. 

"Hello mommy!" I said as I picked up the call.

"Ah Bommie-ah you need to come home soon." my mom says calmly. 

"Why? I want to spend New Years here. I met a really great guy and I think he could really... be the one." I paused for a moment to find a word to describe Mark.

"Oh I'm really happy you found a guy, but your daddy's health isn't the best right now and you know he wants to see his little girl."

"What?! What happened to dad? Is he hurt or injured?!" I asked half worried and half panicking.

"No honey he's fine now. He fainted due to stress from work."

"Okay I'll come home after New Years"

"Alright see you then and have fun your man don't forget to introduce him to us!"

"Okay bye mom! Tell dad I love him and tell him to take care too! Bye momm!" I said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Mark asks while walking towards me giving me a back hug. 

"Just my mom checking up on me." I replied. I didn't know how to tell him I'm leaving in a few days. I turn around to face him. 

"Well mister you need to get dressed!" I exclaimed since he was only wearing a towel.

"You should pick my outfit for me." he whispers into my ear with his deep husky voice which sent shivers down my back. I walked to the closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for him.

"Here, now go change! It's already 11! And a girl takes a long time to shop!"

After he finally got changed, we exit the hotel and flagged a taxi. We stopped by a cafe since we were both hungry and didn't eat breakfast. We both ordered espresso and a little sandwich which was delicious. ^^ After we finished eating, we walked around because the cafe is one the same street with many boutiques branded and unbranded. 

"So since we're already here why don't we just meet back at the cafe in two hours?" Mark suggested. I used my puppy dog eyes to lengthen the time for me I mean us to shop. After a bit of convincing he finally agrees to add two more hours which makes it four for me to shop! :D I gave him a quick peck on his lips and ran towards the best shops I could find.

TOP's POV:

She is so adorable and strange like an alien. She gave me a quick peck before I can even respond to it she already ran away. -_- Since she left me alone I started to walk around the street to look at some store for a killer suite. I walked towards the east and was surprised when I saw the title of the store and quickly entered. I didn't know Instantology (TOP's favorite store for suites ^^) had a branch in France... I went in and was greeted by a middle-aged looking man. 

"Welcome to Instantology!" he said was a smile. "You must be looking for a suite for the masquerade." he added. 

"Yes I am, how did you know it was for the masquerade?" I asked.

"A lot of men have been coming here to get some suites customized for the event. We are known for having the best customized suites in town." 

"Ahh." I say. "I didn't know Instantology had a branch here in France since I'm a member of the one in Korea."

"Oh you must be Korean then." he said in Korean.

"Yes I am" I can finally speak Korean again.

"Since you're already a member, what's your name? I can just pull up your profile with all your measurement which will save us a bit of time with all the measuring. How long has it been since you got measured?" the man asks.

"Choi Seunghyun. It's been about a month since I got measured." I replied politely. 

"Alright since we have you all your measurements already we'll just let you try on some different suite silhouettes suitable for masquerade that look good on you and compliment your body."

After trying out all the different silhouettes I really liked this one particular style. I picked out the fabric and color I wanted, I also asked them to save a silver bow tie and a cummerbund.

"Alright since we have the fabric in stock right now we'll start customizing it right now. You'll probably be able to pick it up in about 2-3 hours. We'll call you once it's finished and you'll try it on to see if it needs some adjustments to it."

"Okay thank you so much!" I said and bowed politely as I walked out the door. Since I have my suit now all I need is a mask alright one down one more to go. After an hour walking around I discovered a boutique with a bunch of masks on sale and walked in. This one particular mask stood out to me because I think it'll match my suit and it's simple so I decided to get this one. 

I still had an hour left before I can pick up my suit and to meet up with Jenny there was an arrow labeled "sea port" pointing to the right so I decided to follow the arrow. I finally reached the sea port after walking for a while and let me say the view is beautiful! There were many yachts and boats surrounding the border of the sea so I decided to rent after the masquerade party so I can spend some time alone with Jenny. I received a call from Instantology telling me my suit is ready so I took a cab. Once I reached the store they already placed the suit along with the silver bow tie and cummerbund I requested in one of the changing rooms so I went inside and got changed. I came out of the dressing room with this suit. 

"It's perfect" I said walking out of the changing room. All the female workers stared at me in awe I guess that's a good thing. 

"I'm glad you like it! Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? We can always adjust." said the middle-aged man.

"No I think it's fine I'll take this then." I said 

"Great! I'll ring you up while you go and get changed."

After changing back to my normal clothes I went and paid for the suit. Then they placed the suit in a big zip-up bag with a handle and I slipped my mask inside the bag as well. I just realized it was already 5 I have to go and meet up with Jenny at the cafe so I said my goodbyes to the workers and as well as the middle-aged man. 

On the other side: 

Bom's POV:

Hul~ they're so many pretty shops around here I don't know which one to go to. I've tried on countless dress already but I still can't find the one ): Then I walked past a shop with this dress on one of the their mannequins displayed at the window. I was drawn to this dress because it's silver, I don't have any silver dresses plus it looks really elegant. 

I went inside and asked the employees for the dress and went to try it on. Three words I love it! It accentuates my body shape and curves well, but I asked them if they could cut a slit for my legs so I can show my legs off keke. ^^ They said yes and I couldn't be more happy than this but it's going to take a while so I decided to leave them with my number so they'll call me once it's done while I go on a hunt for the mask!

"Excuse me, but do you know if there is a store nearby that sells masks? I need to get a mask for the masquerade." I asked one of the employees.

"Oh yes there is a boutique a few shops down. I'm also going to the masquerade as well I was going to go look for one during my break. If you could wait a few minutes would you like me to come with you?" the employee suggested.

"Yes of course I'll wait!" I waited for a few minutes until Jessica's break started. We walked towards the shop and found an antique shop and walked inside. We walked towards the back where the masks were located at. I decided to look for a gold mask since my dress is silver I think silver and gold look really nice. After debating between two masks I decided to take this one.

After paying Jessica said my dress was ready and asked me to go get it. I tried on the dress once again with the newly opened leg slit which made me love this dress even more. Jessica suggested I try on the mask along with the dress so I took the mask out of the bag and put it on. 

"You look beautiful!" Jessica said as well as all the other employees gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at them in response and went back into the changing room to change back into my normal clothes. 

"I hope I'll see you at the masquerade! It'll be easier for me since I know how your mask looks like!" I said to Jessica.

"I hope I'll see you too." said Jessica with a smile and with that I paid for the dress and said my goodbyes to Jessica along with the other employees. It was already five so I decided to go to the cafe where I'll meet up with Mark. 

3 hours later at the hotel:

Author's POV:

"You better not look at my outfit!" Bom said yelling at Seunghyun. 

"I won't I won't I promise!." Seunghyun said while Bom was going in the bathroom for a quick shower. Seunghyun decided to be sneaky and followed Bommie in to the bathroom, when she turned around to close the door she jumped seeing Seunghyun. 

"Eekk what are you doing!?" Bom squeals.

"Since you don't trust me alone with your dress then I guess the only thing to make you believe I won't take a peek is to stay with you at all times. I concluded to take a shower with you." Seunghyun said nonchalantly. Well he is right.. Bom thought in her mind. 

"Fine!" said Bom. "yes" was all Seunghyun needed to hear so he quickly caught Bom's lips and kissed her passionately while lifting her legs up to carry her to the bathtub where they began their heated love making session.

They finished taking their shower and their hot moment so now they're in each other's arm tucked in bed.

"What if we don't see each other at the ball?" Seunghyun asks.

"I think we will if faith brings us together. Do you now believe in faith?" Bom asks while looking at Seunghyun.

"Not really.." Seunghyun whispers..

"I heard that!" Bom said "but it's okay..."

"If we do see each other at the ball then I'll believe in our so called faith and if we see each other again somewhere else besides here than I'll never let you go." Seunghyun said while giving Bom a kiss on her forehead. Bom smiled and cuddled close to him as they both fell asleep in each others arms again worried yet excited about the ball. 

 The end!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I finally updated! Sorry for not updating for more than a month! I'll definitely try to update more often before school starts! For those who were curious as to why I used Seunghyun/Bom instead of Mark/Jenny in the author's POV is because it's MY POV so I know their real names plus I'm still not use to referring them as to their English names ><

Again sorry if there's any spelling/grammatical errors! D: I'd also want to say thanks to those who subscribed and commented! You guys mean a lot to me and also my readers but I'll just be a little happier if you guys subscribed or commented is that a little too much to ask? I'm just kidding my silent readers mean a lot to me as well ^^