Chapter 05 - What Do I Do?! (December 26, 2011)

The Start of Fate

I'm veryyyy sorry for not being able to update for so long! The good news is I'm on Spring breakkkk!! Awesomee! :D  I'm sorry for the wait! Let's get to the story! 

If you guys do notice this is the same day as last chapter's but this chapter it's about how Bom's day went so enjoy!~ (: This also contains Skydragon moments as well (:

What Do I do?!

Bom's POV: 

     I woke up from my dream about the date I'm suppose to have today. Altough everything was very nice and went in a steady pace, I couldn't exactly picture his face on that body I saw... Anyways after a few mintues of daydreaming, my alam clock rang as soon as it ticked to 8. I got out of bed to take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed for work. As soon as I got out of my closet, my phone rang. I walked towards my nightstand wondering who would call me this early in the morning, turns out it was my dad.

   Me: "Oh, hey dad." Jaejung: "Oh sweetie. I'm sorry but you need to immediately come to the building right now, because of some problems in France which we need to discuss about." Me: "I'll be right there." Jaejung: "Sorry sweetie for ruining your morning, I'll see you later." Me: "It's okay dad don't worry about it! I'll see you in the office in a bit, byee!" I hanged up the phone sighing, realizing I can't eat breakfast I rush downstairs to tell my maid and bestfriend, Chaerin also known as CL, to just grab me a piece of bread and a cup of milk. After seeing it placed on the counter, I quickly grabbed it along with my purse and keys running to the door, but not forgetting to say thanks and bye to Chaerin.

     As I reached the building, I immedaitely parked my car in the parking structure and quickly shoved the remaing piece of bread and drank a gulp of milk then ran to the meeting room where I was greeted by my dad by the doorway. Jaejung: "Sorry honey for rushing you that you couldn't even eat breakfast correctly!" He said while looking sorry. Me: "It's really okay dad! Don't worry! I understand the situation." The conversation was put to a stop as we both stepped throught the double doors of the meeting. My dad still had the look which I winked at him to assure him I was really okay.

3 Hours Later:

     We decided to take a lunch break from the meeting since it wasn't going anywhere. I decided to go out and grab something for me to eat since I only had bread this morning. When I reached my car, my phone started ringing. I answered it while unlocking my car and getting in.

     Me: "Hello mom!" Eunhye: "Bomah, would you like to fo out and eat lunch with me?" Me: "Wow! Such nice timing, I was just about to go out and grab something to eat. Where do you want to eat?" Eunhye: "Hmmm, How about Earth Cafe? When does your lunch break end today?" Me: "About an hour from now, I have to get back to a meeting afterwards." Eunhye: "Okay I'll meet there in about 5 minutes." Me: "Mmmm I'll see you there, bye mom." I said while starting my car and driving to the destination. 

     I reached the cafe within four minutes since it's close by from the company. I parked the car and entered the cafe looking for mom to see if she's there already. After looking throught the whole cafe, I didn't see here. Me: "Table for two please." I said to the hostess. Hostess: "Please follow me this way, Miss." As we reached the table, she pulled out the chair for me. Me: "Thank you." Hostess: "You're welcome. Would you like to start off your meal with something to drink first?" Me: "Oh no, It's okay I'm still waiting for someone." Hostess: "Alright, Well if you're ready to order just call out to our waitors or waitresses." She said while leaving, but not forgetting to bow. I was browsing throught my phone until Auntie Hanbyul and my mom walked towards my sight of vision.

     Eunhye: "Oh. You're here already?" Me: "Yeah, It's not far from the company mom." I said while looking at my mom but soon directed my attention to Auntie Hanbyul with a smile. "Hello Auntie Hanbyul!" I said while giving her a light hug. Hanbyul: "Hello Bom! You don't have to be so formal, just call me Hanbyul!" Me: "Alright, Hanbyul unnie!" "Can you add another seat for us?" I asked to the waitor. Waitor: "Yes, of course. I'll be right back." After he setted the extra seat, Waitor: "Would you like to order your drinks now or do you ladies need more time?" Eunhye: "We're ready for some drinks, I'll get a cup of caramel latte, thank you!" Me: "I'll get a cup of expresso." Hanbyul: "I'll get a cup of expresso as well." After writting our orders down, he confirmed it with us once again and left to get them. Hanbyul: "I'm surprised such a young girl like you would be able to take something strong the expresso! I know a lot of girls wouldn't like the strongness of the drink." She said looking surprised. Me: "Oh haha I get that a lot actually. I don't know why but i actually really like it. Hanbyul: "Oh, looks like you and Seunghyun have similar taste buds!" Eunhye: "Oh really? He likes expresso as well?" Hanbyul: "Yes, he doesn't drink anything else besides expresso." Eunhye: "Looks like they will have a lot of things in common. Hmm he seems like he's a sofistacated man I though to myself. Our drinks came and we also ordered our food. I ordered a sandwich whereas mom and Hanbyul unnie ordered a slice of cheesecake.

     After about 50 minutes of talking about Seunghyunshi and my past childhood stories, it was time for me to leave for work again. Me: "Aw, time passes by so fast, dad just texted be to be back by the company in ten minutes for the second half of the meeting. Hanbyul: "You have to leave so soon?" Me: "Yeah... Sorry unnie! I have to leave so soon for work." Hanbyul: "Well it can't be helped. I hope your meeting will go on successfully." Me: "Thank You! Have a great time with my mom! I'll see you guys later!" I said while getting up ready to leave. Eunhye: "I'll see you when you come home from your date with Seunghyunshi!" Me: "Mmm, bye mom bye Hanbyul unnie!" I said while leaving to get my car.

     I arrived back to the company just a few minutes before the meeting began again. As everyone started filing in the meeting room, the meeting began once everyone arrived back from the break. Round two of the meeting took about four more hours ending at 5. As soon as I walked out of the room. My dad called me, Jaejung: "Bomah, I know you have a date tonight, but I need you to come up with a proposalfor the French attributors and present it to them as you reach France." Taking all this new information in I said, "Oh really? When do you need the proposal by?" Jaejung: "3a.m I'm truely sorry Bommie, IT's jue you're the one in charge of oversea projects and you know what they want best." Me: "Dad, it's okat! I totally understand. It's just for the date, I think it's too late to cancel so I'll just ask one of my friends to go in place as me. Just don't tell mom, she'll get so mad at me!" Jaejung: *chuckles* "Alright, I'm really sorry for ruining your date!" Me: "It's okay, I have to get started on the proposal now so I'll email it to you before I submit it." Jaejung: "Thank you so much Bommieah. I'll tell your mother after she finds out about the date switch if she finds out." Me:" Thank you daddy! I'll go call a friend and get started with the proposal then. I'll talk to you later." 

     As soon as I went to my office, I took out my phone and dialed CL's number. CL: "Hello?" Me: "Hey! I need you to do a huge favor for me!" CL: "Don't tell me, I have to pretend to be you and go on a blind date for you again." Me: "What the heck. How'd you know?" CL: "Maybe because you've asked me like five times before?" Me: "RIght... I actually want to go this time, but I need to come up with a proposal by 3 and the person today is my mom's friend's son, I can't canvel on this one today!" CL: *sigh* "Fine, who, when, and where?" Me: "I love you! His name is Choi Seunghyun he has a reservation under his name at Le Soliel at 7:30 tonight." CL: "Alright, good luck with the proposal!" Me: "Thanks, tell me all about him when I come back from France." I said and hung up. 

8 hours later:

     The clock has struck 1:35a.m as I finally finished the proposal after constantly revisin and talking about it with my dad. I just hitted the send button so my dad can review the final draft. I can't believe it's already 1:30. I wonder how the date went, I would text CL, but I'm afraid if I'll bother them or if CL's already asleep so I decided not to.

     After I came back to my office from making a cup of expresso, my dad sent me an email saying it's perfect and he already dropped off my plane ticket at my place. I pressed print and placed the proposal into a contract holder, turned off my computer, grabbed my belongings, and left for my home. 

     As I pulled into the garage, I saw an extra car parked in the driveway. Wow they must have a lot of things going on. I walk to the front door and dropped my belongings on the dinning table and see CL watching a movie with I'm guessing who is Seunghyunshi. Me: "Chaerin" I called out while they both turned their heads around after hearing my voice. CL: "You're back?" Me: "Yeah, I gotta go pack my stuffm gotta by at the airplane in an hour." CL: "Oh, this is Jiyong, Seunghyun also couldn't make it tonight, so he called Jiyong to replace him." Me: "Oh, I see. Well I gotta go pack my things, so I'll see you guys later." 

     After I finished packing it was already 3a.m so I went downstairs and saw them two making out, disgusting but cute at the same time. Me: "Well, I'm gonna go now." CL: *breaks away from the kiss and walks towards me.* "Aww, bye Bommie! Stay safe, call me when you get there!" Me: "Alright, have fun while I'm gone! It was nice meeting you, Jiyongshi." Jiyong: "It was nice meeting you too Bomshi. Have a safe trip!" And with that I gave Chaerin one last hug and left the house seeing a car and a driver parked in the driveway waiting for me.

Inside the house: 

Chaerin's POV:

     Jiyong: "Where is she flying to?" Me: "France." Jiyong: "Oh, really? That's where Seunghyun is too." Me: "Oh, really? It would be nice if they meet each other. Based on your description on Seunghyunshi, they're meant for each other." Jiyong: "Hmm, based on your description on Bomshi, seems like they are a match made in heaven. But do you know who's meant for me?" Me: "Who?" I said curiously. Jiyong: "You." And with that he kissed me passionatly and I responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not read over this because I know you guys have been waiting for a longgggggggggggg time. So I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I hope I'll update at least once more before my spring break is over!