Chapter 13 - Is that You

The Start of Fate

Seunghyun's POV:

That is her. I can't believe it I feel so angry at the moment as I rush to the garage into my car for a ride before I start heading to work. I sure need it right now. 

After a few minutes of driving around I pull up to the building. I throw my keys at the valet parker and head inside the building. Once I step inside I hear all the female employees squeling as I walk into the lobby. I walk straight into my dad's office once I got out of the elevator just to check-in with him. 

"Hello dad!" I say walking into my dad's office. 

"Ahhh, son look who finally shows up to work early." he says with a sarcastic voice. 

"Well, it's time to get to work. What do you want me to do dad?" I say trying to sound as enthusiastic as I can. 

"Here are some files of what happened while you were gone. Read it so you can catch up on what happened and start working on this new project." he says while handling my 2 3-inch binders filled with paper work and an empty binder so that I can start the new project. 

"Alright dad, I'll start working on them." I say as I grab them off his desk and off and start heading out the door into my office. 

I sit on my chair and start going through all the files my dad gave me. After countless hours, I look at the clock and it reads 8:39. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say and see my mom and dad walking in hand in hand.

"Awhhh honey, look at our hyunnie working hard. It makes me so proud." my mom says. I seriously have no idea if she's being sarcastic or not. 

"Well we shouldn't bother him, we will be heading out to dinner with some of our friends son. Continue reading the files tomorrow soon, it's getting late. I appreciate you working hard but you shouldn't be skipping out on dinner go hang out and catch up with your friends or something." my dad says with sincerity. 

"I will dad don't worry, I'm almost done coming up with an approach for the new project. I will go grab a bite after I finish some more paperwork." I reply hey I might be a playboy but I take my dad's company very seriously. 

"Alright well we should really get going now, Byul" my dad says while facing my mom. 

"Okay, remember to actually eat a meal okay. I'll see you soon. Are you gonna stay at ours or head back to your house since it's done furnishing?" my mom asks while she walks towards my seat giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I think I'll go visit my house and stay there for the night or hang out with Jiyong and the rest." I reply while giving her a kiss back on the cheek. 

"Okay maybe I'll swing by tomorrow or something to take a look. We're going to go now, be safe." my mom says while leaving to the door. As my parents leave, I start working on the new project but I still can't help but think about seeing Jenny, or Bom with Jaejoong and their picture. I just then realized I been busying myself with paperwork to try to get my mind off her. I look at my finger and realise that I don't have the ring on. Then I remember I slammed it at the breakfast bar of my parent's house this morning. My head is starting to hurt with thinking about all this stuff. I start resting my head on my hands and massaging it but I hear my cell phone ringing. Before I even look at the caller ID

"Hello" I say picking up the call.

"Hyung! Ohh you don't sound too good. Are you alright hyung?" ugh Seungri, he's practically yelling thought the phone.

"Dude, Seungri I can hear you 3km away if you're going to continue talking like that. I have a headache. What's up?" I reply sounding annoyed. 

"Oh sorry, I'm at the New Evo club right now that just opened so I thought you couldn't hear me. Do you want to come? I'm gonna call Jiyong hyung and the rest of the crew later. I wanted to call you first since you just came back from France!" he continues saying. Maybe that's not a bad idea. I need something to keep my head from her. 

''How are the girls there?" I ask to find some distractions. 

"Hot! Man you need to get over here." Seungri replys.

"Okay, I'll head over there soon. I need to finish with some work over at the company then I'll meet you guys there. Send me the address when we hang up." replying to Seungri. 

"Okay hyung, I'll see you later then." Seungri says and we hang up soon after. 

After a few seconds, my phone vibrates signalling I received a text with the address. I finish up with the opposition for the new upcoming project, turn off my computer and start heading over to the club. 

Bom's POV: 

After lunch, I head back to the company to work on upcoming meetings and at around 4 I get a call from Chaerin. 

"Hey Chae, what's up?" I say while answering the phone.

"You didn't tell me you went on a date you gizibe!" I hear her slightly raising her voice.

"It wasn't really a date. He just invited me to a quick lunch during my lunch break. But wait how do you know?" I ask quite shocked since I didn't tell anyone about it yet.

"Girl, have you seen the news? You're practically headline." she replies. 

"Wait what do you mean?" I ask as I look for a news website. Which I find that Chaerin is right, the headlining story on Korea news is about celebrity gossip. Really I thought to myself. 

"Did you search it up??" I hear Chaerin asking.

"Yeah.. I just did..." I reply solemnly.

"Well how did the date go?" Chaerin says continuing to interrogate me about this so called date. 

"I'm serious Chae, it wasn't a date. He just called me to tell me that I left an earring at the gala we were both at." I reply to her honestly. 

"Ohh okay... then would you like to come with me and the girls to the New Evo club that just opened? I heard the place and DJ is pretty sick!" Chaerin asks. 

"I'm not sure Chae... I still have to catch up on some work that I missed during my business trip." I say but truthfully I don't want to go to the club... I'm still thinking about Mark. 

"Well I'm not going to make you go, but if you do change your plans I'm going to send you the address to the new club anyways." Chaerin says trying to guilt trick me. 

"Okay okay, I head over to the club if I get my work done before 10." I say partially giving in since I know that's the only way for her to stop asking. 

"Yayy! Okay I'll see you then! I'm bringing Jiyongie with me and Minzy and Dara are going to tag along. You have to come! I saw some of Jiyongie's friends through his pictures and I think one of them is totally your type!" Chaerin reveals her plans. 

"So you're basically trying to set me up?" I ask since I figured she wouldn't be this persistant with me going to club knowing that I don't go clubbing a lot. 

"No but I just want you guys to hang out with Jiyong before we get too serious!" she says trying to change the subject. 

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you guys are serious already without our approval!" I say while chuckling at her attempt of changing the subject.

"Yeah well whatever! Just make sure you're coming okay! I'll text you the address in a bit and you better come okay!" I hear Chae yelling through the phone. 

"Okay okay just text me the address!" I say as we both hang up. 

A while later I feel my phone vibrate and that must be the text of the address. Okay then so now I just have to get going with my work and hopefully meet up with them.

Seunghyun's POV:

After finishing up the rest of the work I head back to the valet stand and get ask for my car back. After getting it back I start heading straight to the club Seungri asked me to go. I reach the club in about 10 minutes and tries to find parking for my car. I go through the front and meet a bouncer and as I was being asked questions Seungri pops out. 

"Don't worry bros, he's with me." Seungri says as he pulls me in. 

The bouncers then let me go inside after Seungri's confirmation. 

"I'm actually quite impressed VI." I say to him as we only address him as VI when he does something smart or good. 

"Wow hyung I'm hurt that you think I don't have a lot of power. Who's the son of a club owner?" Seungri asks trying to boasts his status. 

"Mhmm okay whatever you think floats your boat." I reply. 

"Whatever hyung, anyways the rest of the group is over there at that table. You should head over there first while I go get us some more drinks." Seungri says while pointing to the table facing the dance floor on the second floor.

I start walking to the table Seungri was pointing to while he walks to the opposite side to the bar to get some drinks. As I walk towards the table I notice there are a bunch of girls sitting there as well. 

"Hyung~ you're finally here! I almost thought you couldn't make it." I hear Jiyong talking. 

"Yeah well I finished my work early so I came here as soon as I did." I reply back. 

"We haven't seen you in so long ever since you came back from Paris hyung." Taeyang says. 

"Yeah hyung, do you know how much we missed you!" Daesung adds to the statement.

"Sorry guys I was busy catching up on work and something just got caught in my mind so I didn't get a chance to meet with you guys until now." I reply half truthfully. 

"YAYYYY time to get turnt." Seungri yells while coming back with bottles of booze. 

"Oh hyung I don't think you met my girl. This is Chaerin and these are her girlfriends. Minzy, Dara, and Yeeun." Jiyong says. Well that answers all the girls that are around the table. 

"Hi nice to meet you girls. My name is Choi Seunghyun." I say as I extend my hand out to shake all their hands. 

Chaerin's POV: 

"He's the guy that was suppose to be on the blind date with my friend right?" I turn my face and ask Jiyongie. 

"Yep, that's him." He replies. 

"What a shame, he fits all of Bommie unnie's criterias. They would've been really together." I voice out my own opinion since I noticed he was facing another direction. 

"Right I think so too. They would look so good together." Dara adds on. 

"What's taking unnie so long though" I ask since it's already 10:47 when I read the time on my watch. 

Seunghyun's POV:

I decide to head to the dance floor since I notice the girls area staring at me. 

"Excuse me while I go to the dance floor with the other guys." I say to the ladies and start heading to the dance floor with Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri.

"Hey don't you think Jiyong's girlfriend's friends are pretty hot?!" Taeyang screams out with excitement.

"Yeahh they're okay I guess. But look at here." I say as we reach the dance floor. 

"No I still think they other girls are prettier." Daesung and Taeyang says at the same time.

"Whatever let's just have some fun." I say since I really need to get stuff off my mind. 

"Is there something wrong with him? He's never like this" I hear Daesung trying to whisper to Taeyang but I don't care because I was walking into the middle of the crowd. 

Once I hit the middle of the dance floor all the girls are slowly starting to move closer to me. This one girl who was pretty hot but not as hot as Jenny of course starts grinding on me. I didn't know what to do. Everybody was starting to turn their heads towards us it turns out that she's a celebrity. Soyou, that's her name I think. I don't know why but I start hallucination Jenny's face on here and all hell broke lose. I grab her hands and pull her straight towards the door. 

"Well there goes our hopes." Chaerin says out loud. 

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asks but the all the other guys have the same question.

"If only our friend came earlier, I wanted her to meet him. They would've been perfect for each other." Chaerin says with all the girls nodding behind her.

"I know it's hard to believe with his good looks and everything but this doesn't happen often. This is practically the first time we saw him with a girl." Jiyong replies.

Bom's POV:

I look at the clock and it reads 11:16. I am finally done with all my files and research I know it's past 10 but I guess I should still go to the club to say hi to everyone. I go down to the parking lot into my car and start heading to the club. Once I reach there, I turn my blinkers on to signal my turn into the parking lot but I see a lamborghini pulling out of it and as I look closer it looks like Mark... Unknowingly I start following that car like a stalker. After a while the car starts pulling into a hotel valet and I see him walking out with another girl...  I know I shouldn't be following him but my body walks out of the car on its own and enters the hotel after them. 

I see them getting into an elevator and heading to floor 21. I press repeatedly press for an elevator and finally get on it. I reach floor 21, the doors open and I step out of it and walk to the nearest room with a doorway finding them kissing... I tell myself that's it's not him but his features all say it's Mark. I don't know how but I hear my heart slowly tearing into pieces. Suddenly my phone starts ringing.


HELLO GUYS and GALS! I'm finally back! Are you guys surprised? Haha I know it took a long time but I had writer's block for the longest time on this story but I'm back guys! I won't be uploading too frequently since I'm working on my other story simultaneously with this one. Butttt I know it won't take 2 years for 1 chapter well at least crossing fingers! I'm sorry if there are many spelling and grammatical errors! I'll try to fix them asap! I know it's been a long time but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it'll be great if you subscribed and commented <3 I'll you guys in the text chapter! :D