Chapter 01 - The Long Awaiting Reunion

The Start of Fate

Park Hanbyul's (T.O.P's Mom) POV:

"Sweetie, you have to get home at 6 in order to get ready for the party!" I said through phone, look at the clock reading 5:35p.m.

"Sorry sorry, honey! The meeting ran over time. I'm getting in the car now, don't worry I'll be there on time, I'll talk to you later!" my husband replies back.

"Alright, bye sweetie!" I said before I hanged up the phone.

Today is Junsu's birthday, he is a major shareholder of our company, so we must attend his party. I don't exactly want to go because his wife is pretty snobby and likes to show off a lot. But I want to go at the same time, because my high school best friends, Eunhye and Inna are going to be there! We haven't seen each other in such a long time after going to college when we got married and we all moved to different cities to our husbands. 3 days ago, surprisingly, we all went to our favorite cafe, Cafe Luna at the same time!  

3 Days Before:

      [walks in the cafe]

"Inna & Eunhye is that you guys?! Oh my gosh!! How long has it been since we've last seen each other!?" I exclaim since I haven't seen them in so long.

"A very long time!" they both reply at the same time.

"Is this fate or what?!" Eunhye says. They each give each other a hug. 

"Hey are you girls going to Junsu's birthday party?" I ask them.

"I am, since Jaejung is friends with him, I'm going to try to bring my daughter as well." Eunhye replies. 

"Same here I'm going as well, but I'm not sure if my son will go... You know sons are so much more troublesome then daughters.. I've always wanted a daughter instead. You're so lucky Eunhye!" I tell her think about how Seunghyun always ignores me.

"I know right you totally are, my son never listens to me!" Inna says as I can totally relate to her.

After about 2 hours of catching up and shopping together:

"Aww! I'm sorry girls, but I have to go now! I'll see you guys at the party!" Eunhye and Inna decided to leave as well, but before we all left we exchanged our new contact informaion. 

Present Time:

"Come on sweetie! We're almost late, go get changed now!" I say as Dongwook walks through the door.

"Alright alright, I'm going! Don't get mad!" he says as he's running up the stairs to go change.

"Hehe that always works." I said whispering to myself. 

"Seunghyunah! Come here." I call out to my son.

"Yes, mom?" he replies.

"Your father and I are going to a birthday party, and I want you go come with us, because my high school friends are bring their kids! And one of them is a girl!" I wink as I tell him, trying to persuade him to go with us.

"Mom, you know how I don't like those kinds of gathering." he answers with a no like I had guessed.

"Please honey!" I try anyways looking at him with my puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry mom, but I'm going out with my friends, I promised them." he says much to my dissappointment.

"Alright well you're missing out!" I tell him and Dongwook walks down the staircase.

"Honey!! Seunghyunie won't go!" I tell him while pouting.

"Sorry sweetie, you know how he doesn't listen to me!" he says while giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Well you always have me!" He said while kissing me.

"Uhm, mom, didn't you say you guys were going to be late?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Haha right. Alrighty then, we're leaving now. Don't come home too late or too drunk!" I say walking out to our car on our way to the party. 


The End.

Thank you so much for reading! I'll see if I can update tomorrow since I just finished my finals so I'm free til Monday! :D I hope you like this chapter! If you have any questions or you find something confusing don't be afraid to comment. message, or post on my wall! I'll do my best to answer them unelss I will in the next chapter! Sorry that the story isn't really in TOP's or Bom's POV yet. Gotta wait a little. xD  

Oh for people who forgot Dongwook is TOP's dad, Eunhye is Bom's mom, and Inna is Jaejoong's mom!