Chapter 15 - We Meet Again

The Start of Fate

Seunghyun's POV:

Another day at the office and I remember that I have the dinner party at my house for my mom's friends. The only thing I like about that is the fact that I get to leave early. I keep thinking about Jenny on the ride back to my parent's house reminding me to take the ring back. I reach the house in no time due to my speeding... As I enter the house I am greeted but our maids and butler and my personal favorite, Gummy noona. [1]

"Aigoo Seunghyun, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." she says as she gives me a hug. 

"I know noona." I reply as I give her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Where's my mom?" I ask her.

"She's in the kitchen preparing food for the guests." she replys as we are walking towards the kitchen. 

"Hi, mom" I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek once I reach the kitchen.

"Seunghyunie, you're here." she says as she puts the dish into the oven. 

"Are you going to wear that when my friends are over?!" my mom exclaims.

"What's wrong with this outfit?" I ask since I am in a simple t-shirt and jeans resulted on casual Fridays. [2]

"Uhm well let's see my friend's beautiful daughter is coming and she's probably wearing a super gorgeous dress while you're wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Although you look good, that's unacceptable! Now go change into something semi-formal and then help me with the grill." she says pushing me up the stair case to the second floor.

I sigh as I walk upstairs into my room. What is there to impress honestly. I open the doors to my closet and was shocked at all the clothes I still have here. I quickly throw on a white dress shirt and a pair of black slacks without caring for a tie since I'll be grilling meat anyways. [3] 

"Now there's my handsome son." my mom says as she sees me walking down the stairs in to the kitchen once again. 

"Thanks mom." I say with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Oh yeah mom have you seen a ring that I left here on the breakfast bar the other day?" I ask finally mentioning about the ring. 

"You mean that day where you just stormed out of here?" she asks with a hurt tone. 

"Yeah I guess." I ask as I scratch the back of my head. 

"It's right here." my mom says as she pulls it out of a drawer. 

"Thanks mom." I say and quickly put in on my finger.

"Now be good and help me grill these outside." she says as she hands me a plate of raw meat. 

As I walk outside towards the grill, I hear a ding dong. The quests must be here I thought to myself but not really wanting to go in and greet them just yet. I place the plate of meat on a stand next to the grill and starts a fire in attempt to turn it on. 

Bom's POV: 

I press the bell and fair enough a maid opens the doors to the house a second later. 

"You must be Mrs. Park and Ms. Park. Welcome and come on in." she says politely and gestures us to walk in.

"Where's Hanbyul?" my mom asks the maid. 

"Mrs. Choi is inside the kitchen for last touches. Please follow me." she says as she walks us to the kitchen. 

"Ahh ommo I was so into cooking that I didn't hear the doorbell. Hello Eunhye It's nice to see you again! And you must be Bom." she says as she puts down a napkin and walks closer to us from the kitchen island. 

"Yes, hello auntie! It's great to see you again!" I say as we give each other a small hug. 

"I'm sorry but I was wondering where is the bathroom?" I ask slightly embarassed. 

"It's okay sweetie no need to be embarassed, just go straight and turn left when you see the first door." auntie sweetly replies.

"Thank you and please excuse me." I say politely as I walk towards the direction she said to. 

Seunghyun's POV: 

Once I get a fire going, I realize that my mom didn't tell how she wanted them. I walk back inside to the kitchen and I see my mom and another lady standing together. 

"Hey mom, how do you want the steaks?" I ask and the two stare away from the chicken and look up at me. 

"Oh Seunghyun, this is my friend that I was walking about, Eunhye." she says as she introduces us. 

"Hi auntie, I'm Seunghyun." I say as I extend my hand out. 

"Hello Seunghyun, it's nice to finally meet you" she says and receives my hand shake.

"I should get back to the grill before the fire burns out." I reply.

"Oh yeah, medium-rare please." my mom says while pushing me out again. 

I walk outside and start grilling the meat. Once I finish, I place the steaks neatly and nicely on the plate and start heading back into the house. As I enter through the slide doors, I see a female with a very nice body. I place the plate on the island counter for the time being and as I am doing so, I turn my head slightly to the right to take a glance at her face. I can not believe my eyes in this moment. It's Jenny. I can see that she is startled just as much as I am as her eyes widen when she notices and finally makes eye contact with me. She looks gorgeous in that dress.

"Ah! Seunghyun, this is my daughter Bom!" auntie Eunhye says. 

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you." I say to her as I extend my hand out for a shake without my eyes leaving her. I can tell she's nervous because she did not react for a while and finally entends out her hand and accepts my hand shake.

"It's nice to meet you." she replies finally with a small smile. The smile that I miss so much. All I want to do in this moment is to pull her close and hug her but I composed myself since both our moms are here. We are still staring at each other until my mom interrupts this moment.

"Bom dear can you please help me finish up with seasoning the chicking." my mom asks.

"Oh yes of course" she replys and lets go of my hand. Somehow I already feel empty. She lookes so cute when she's concentrated. As we finish with our last dish, dinner is finally served. We sit down around the dinner table and I pull out her chair slowly and I can see her cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Thank you" she says softly like she is whispering.

 "Thank you guys for helping me with the dinner and bringing your own dish!" my mom says as she holds out her wine glass signaling for a toast. We all have our glasses meet with a "ding" and take sips. 

"I have to apologize for my daughter's absence on the blind date." auntie Eunhye says looking sorry. 

"Oh no it's totally okay! I myself wasn't present so I should be the one apologizing." because if she actually went I wouldn't have met her in Paris I thought to myself. 

Bom's POV:

I feel like I am shaking. Why is he here. It can't be. He's auntie Hanbyul's son?? I am totally having a mental breakdown right now. Why is he pretending that he doesn't know me. I feel a bit disappointed, but I take his hand shake anyways. So his Korean name is Seunghyun, I can't look at him in the eye. When I do, I want to just run into his arms again. However, the scene from yesterday won't leave my head. The picture of him kissing another girl is too much for me to handle. I was quiet through the rest of the preparations until it is finally time to eat. He pulled out my chair for me. I remember him being a gentleman.

He didn't change at all since the last time I saw him. Still handsome, charming, and charismatic. No wonder so many girls like him... I think to myself, what was I thinking being able to make a guy like him like me. As we all make a toast, I notice that he is still wearing the ring. But why would he kiss another girl then when he still has the ring on. I don't get it. Maybe he really is a player. I gulp down the whole glass of wine without even realizing. I can see my mom glaring at me when I place the glass down. 

"I saw in the magazine that Bom seems to be dating someone." he says. I stare at him. 

"What do you mean? I'm not dating anyone at the moment." I reply.

"This magazine said so." he answers handing me the magazine. 

"This is a misunderstanding. I am not dating anyone." I reply to him while looking into his eyes. 

"You hear that Seunghyun. She isn't dating anyone right now." I can hear his mom tell him and I can't help but blush a little. 

The dinner went well I would say. I didn't drink that much but I feel like getting out of here for some reason. If I see him even for a minute more I would just like to kiss him. My mom and I were walking out towards our car with auntie and him escorting us themselves. 

"Thank you for the lovely dinner." I tell them without looking into his eyes. 

"Uhm, sorry Mrs. Park. But can I take your daughter out for the time being?" I hear him say as my eyes widen in shock.

"Oh yes! Please do. She doesn't have a curfew!" my mom answers happily.

I can't do anything. Before I know it, I feel him holding my hand dragging me to his car.


[1] Choi's Family Residence

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[2] Choi Seunghyun's first outfit  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[3] Choi Seunghyun's outfit change

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello readers! Long time no talk! I am truely sorry for the lack of updates D: Who knew college would be so time consuming. Thank you for all the support with all the comments and subscribers! I appreciate it so much with this being my debut story! <3 I hope you guys will continue to support this story as it is coming to an end very soon~ This was never meant to be a long story since it was just a scenrio I drew up in my head ><

-On the side note- Did anyone see MAMA 2015 yet?? Wow 2NE1 <3 My heart was beating so fast as I saw Dara, Minzy, and Bom with CL come up on stage. The queens are finally reunited *_* and so proud of Big Bang for taking 4 awards home :D Although (in my opinion) this year's MAMA wasn't the best, the TOPBOM moments at the airport definitely made up for it *_*

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please brace yourself for the next chapter, if you know what I mean xD Alrighty, I'll catch up with you guys in the next chapter!