Chapter 11 - Last Day

The Start of Fate

Seunghyun's POV: 

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say after knowing, I was disappointed, yet I know I couldn't say anything. I looked at her, she put her hands on my cheek.

"I'm sorry... are you mad at me?" she asks with worry.

"No of course not, I just wished you told me earlier..."

"I'm sorry.." she said again as she pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. 

"Would you like to go back with me?" she asks.

"Where do you live?"

"I'm from Korea."

"Wait so you're Korean?" I ask

"Mhmm" she says as she plays with my fingers.

"I'm korean too." I say in Korean. she looks at me with wide eyes. 

"So we've been speaking to each other in English when we could've just speak in Korean?!" She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Well then let me formally intruduce myself. Anneonghaesayo, Mark Choi imneda."

"Anneonghaesayo, Jenny Park imneda."

"That's my english name since you don't want me to reveal my full name yet." She smiles at me and cuddles closer to me.

"Since you're Korean and you live in Korea as well, why don't you just go back with me?"

"I want to, but I still have to do something with my friends. It's something we came up with when we were young when one of us gets married."

"Ohh... I see."

"Well since today is your last full day, might as well spend it happily! It's still night time so we'll just sleep for now, and as soon as the sun rises, we'll have an amazing day ahead of us! But for now let's go sleep since its like 3 am." I said while checking my watch.

"Okay, but can we sleep out here?"

"It's so cold out here though." I said feeling a gust of wind. "I think there's some extra blankets in the cabinet, let me go check." I came back with 2 blankets and found an extra jacket for her since she's only wearing a dress. I walk towards her since she's leaning against the railings with her back facing me. I envelop her into a back hug pulling my jacket foward so she gets some warmth too. She turns her head to face me with a smile.

"I found a jacket but it's pretty old. Do you want my jacket instead? I can wear the other one." I inform her. She looks back at the location of the jacket and blankets.

"I want you to wear both of them and hug me like this and I'll be warm." I look at her with a disapproving glance.

"Or we can strip all our clothes and use body heat." She said with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows. I give her little pinch on the nose.

"You little ert!" I said as I lean down for a kiss.

"Hmm, I love you." She said shyly while giving me a peck.

"I love you too." I said with our foreheads still touching. "Do you want to sleep now?"

"Yes please." she said with a yawn. We got under the blankets and traded jackets. I pulled her closer into a hug so we cuddled and soon fell asleep in each others embrace.  

 

Bom's POV:

As the sun raised the sunrays were shining right in our faces. I woke up finding Mark right next to me. Since he is so handsome, I couldn't help but touch his face, feeling his defined jawline. As I was just about to touch his lips, his eyes start to flutter and says, "Morning beautiful." completley opening his eyes. I gave him a peck and said "Good morning."

"How about we get washed up really fast then we can get back on land and eat some breakfast?" he suggested.

"Sounds great." I replied. We got off and folded the blankets neartly since we borrowed it from the owner of the boat. He leads me to a little sink with toothbrushes and toothpaste.

"Looks like you came prepared." I said smiling.

"Of course!" he said being proud. I started laughing noticing he had some facial hairs poking out over the night.

"Why are you laughing?" Is there something on my face?' he asked while touching his face.

"Yes." I said. 

"Just a little bit of facial hair." I teased while glggling. 

"Well I am a man." he said pulling my waist into a hug. Afer we brused our teeth, I took some shaving cream and applied on his moustache area and accidently smeard some on his cheecks.

"Yah!! Look what you did!" he exclaimed. He took the bottle of shaving cream and smeard it on my face. I took my phone and took a picture for memory. After the picture I washed off the shaving cream on my face. I took the shaver and carefully helped him shave. As I was helping him, he puts his arms around my waist.

"You look so cute when you're concentrated." he said. 

"Well I don't want to give you a cut now would I?" I exclaimed. When I finally reached the last patch of hair, I smiled knowing I'm almost done. 

"Done!" I exclamied happily. I took a face cloth and wiped off the remaining cream. 

He kissed me and said "thank you!" 

"It was fun!"

We soon reached the dock and got off the boat. We found a little cafe near by and decided to eat there.

"Bonjour, Monsieur et Modemoiselle. Que voulez-vous manger?" the server came and asked.
(Hello Mr and Mrs. What would you like to eat?)

"Je..." as Mark and i said at the same time. We both smiled at each other and he gave me a head nob signaling for me to go first.

"Je voudrais pain grille avec un jus de pomme." I said smiling to the waitor.
(I would like french toast with apple juice.)

"Meme chose pour moi, s'il vous plait." Mark gives out hs order. 
(Same for me, please)

"Oui, je serai de retour avec vos commandes rapidement." the server leaves with our ordrs. 
(Yes, I'll be back with your orders promply.)

"I didn't know you knew French." Mark asks me. 

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I said winking. 

"But yes, there was a time where my friends and i came and lived here for a few months so I eventually picked up on some simple things. What about you? How do you know French?" 

"I don't, I looked it up on my phone." he says while bringing up his phone showing the google translate page. I lauged at his cuteness.

"Voici le jus de pomme vous aussi commandé." the server comes back with our drinks. 
(Here are the apple juice you both ordered.)

"Merci," we both said. 

"What do you to do next?" Mark asks. 

"Well, I've been here a few times but I've never been to the Eiffel Tower." 

"Okay, I'll be your your guide for  today." he said. After we finised eating breakfast we took a taxi and he took me to the Eiffel Tower. 

"It's so beautiful up here." Mark came behind me and gave m a hug. 

"It is isn't it? But you're even more beautiful." I smiled.

"How many times did you sat that to a girl?" as I turned around to face him. 

He lowered his head to whisper in my ear. "A lot, however I mean it. I've never felt this way about a girl before." I turned around to face him again. 

"You make my heard flutter." he says as he tried to cheer me up.

"Stop saying things like that or else you're going to make me miss you even more when I leave." He touched my cheeck. 

"Is there really no other way for us to meet again?"

"I'll see what I an do."

"Anyways, the sky's not dark yet, it's a lot prettier at night, but too bad you have to leave so soon." 

"Let's take a picture!" We asked someone to help us take a picture. We left the Eiffel Tower and wen t to different places like shopping and then dinner time came. He ended taking me to a super fancy restuarant which he made a reservation for earlier without me knowing. 

"A table for 2 under Choi." 

"Oh yes, please follow me." the hostess said. She lead the way into a private room with a window view of the Eiffel Tower. The room had rose petals scattered over table and floor. "You server will be here shortly." the hostess said and left.

"Did you prepare all this?!" I exclamied. 

"Well, I might've asked for a bit more when i made the reservation." 

"Thank you so much!" I said and gave him a peck on the cheeck. We walked to the table and he pulled the chair out for me. 

"Thank you" I said and smiled. We ordered our food and while waiting for the food to arrive we got a chance to know each other more. 

"So do you have any siblings?" he asks me.

"Yes, I have an older sister. What about you?" I asked curiously. 

"I have an older sister as well, but I have 4 friends who are like my borthers which we made promises to each other when someone asks." 

"Awhh that's so cute. Well if you say that then I have 4 friends which are like sisters to me as well!" We were both laughing until we heard a knock on the door. 

"Please excuse us, your has arrived." After the placed the dishes on the table, they left. 

"So what about your parents? Do they work? I asked. 

"Yes, they do. They have a company located in Korea, and i'm currently a CEO intern until my father starts thinking about retiring. Which doesn't seem to happen soon since he's such a workaholic." I let out a chuckle.

"That sounds like my dad." 

"Oh really? Which part?"

"My dad is also the CEO of a company in Korea. That's why I'm basically here, to sign a contract with a merger for the company. Yet I hve to go back because my dad just fainted cause he's well, a workaholic." 

After we talked for a an hour or so we finshed up our dinner and left the resturant. He pulled up a limo. 

"Where are we going?" I asked wondering why we need a limo. 

"Back to the hotel." he said.

"And you prepared a limo for that?!" 

"Yes." he said as he opened the door. In the limo there were rose petals on the ground looking like resturant dining room. 

"You wanna know why?"

"Why?" I asked while giving him a look. 

"So that I can do this." without another word, he closed the distance between our heads until our foreheads were touching, closed his eyes and kissed me. Soon after I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He carried me and placed me on top of his legs so i was now craddleing him. The limo reached the hotel and Mark took out some money and we left. We were basically running across the lobby to reach the elevator before it closed. It felt like a year before the elevator reached its floor. Once again we ran to our room. 

We closed the door and he slammed me gently towards the closed door and kissed me passionately. He started to lower his kisses down my neck and lifted my legs and carried me to the bed. He started to his shirt and I started to take off my shirt. He reached for my face and kissed me again and wrapped his hands around my back and unclasped my bra. I squirmmed feeling the cold air hitting against me. I pulled him closer wanting to feel his warmth. And well you know what happens next.

Once the sun rised, I woke up. I lifted my head a little to look at the clock, 6:00. Perfect! I have an hour and a half before I should start heading to the airport. I turned back to look at Mark. I took my hand and placed it on his head and I touched his eyebrows, his nose bridge, and down to his lips. He suddenly grabbed my hands and kissed them. 

"Good morning." he said.

"Good morning."I smiled. 

"How much longer do you have before going to the airport?"

"An hour and a half." 

"Mmm, I just want to cuddle with you." he pulls me closer. 

"Me to." I kissed him on his lips. 

"Go back to sleep I'll wake you up when it's almost time for me to go." I suggested.

"What are you going to do?" he asks me half-awake.

"I still need to pack my stuff you silly." 

"Oh alright." 

"Oh and can I wear your shirt?"

"Of course!" he said. 

"Okay now go back to sleep!" i cuddled closer to him and he kissed my forehead. I leaned on his chest. Once I heard his heartbeat steady. 

"Mark. Maaaa~rk." Good he's alseep. I got out of the bed slowly and quietly. To be honest, I already packed my stuff. I went over to the desk drawer and grabbed the things inside. I started to do set up the things. I just finished up with the set up and started with my morning routine. After I finished with the routine, I went to the mini kitchen and cooked up some pancakes for Mark and I. I ate my share of the pancakes and finished packing some stuff and looked at Mark's sleeping figure. I walked closer to the bed and the clock read 7:58 2 minutes to say goodbye... I stared at Mark's sleeping body so I walked towards him and put my hands on his sleeping face. 

"I'm sorry for leaving without you knowing, but if you're there by the boarding gate, I won't be able to leave." I whispered not wanting to wak him up. 

"Goodbye Mark" I said while giving him one last kiss on hist lips and left the room with my suitcase. 

Seunghyun's POV:

I woke up thinking I would feel Jenny's body however, I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and couldnt find her. I looked at he clock and it was 8:48. Shoot! She's going to be late to the airport! 

"Jenny!" I screamed and tried to look around for her. I turned around and found strings with polaroid pictures being hanged by laundry clips. I walked closer to the photos. The first one was her with the ball. 

"Do I look pretty? :O "

"Yes you look beautiful." I said unknownlingly. My eyes went to the other picture. The picture was a pic with the 2 of us.

"Do you think we look compatible with each other?

"Of course we do" I chuckled to myself. 

There was a picture of me sleeping. 

It said "You're cute when you're sleeping!" 

I laughed out loud. Then my eyes move down to the other line of pictures. She took a picture of her wearing my shirt with a cute expression. 

"Do I look okay in your shirt?

"You look hot." I said again. 

The next picture was picture of her ring. 

"You like this ring right? Guess what?" 

The next picture was the ring split in half. 

"It splits into two." "I made breakfast! Go wash up and then eat!" 

I went to the restroom and when I grabbed the toothpaste, one part of the ring was on the cap. I grabbed it and looked up andd saw another note. 

"I know it's silly but wear it please!" behind it was a picture of her pouting. I couldn't resist her pout so i put it on. I wen to the dining talbe and opend the cover-ups and there was a letter by the plate. 

Dear Mark,

       I know you might think I'm one of those clingy girls, becuase I said I love you when I just met you like 5 days ago. I feel like I've known you for so long when it's only been 5 days, but during those 5 days it was amazing, I've never has so much fun and it gave me a breather. Thank you for showing me around France and bringing me to all the shops around, but if we have a next time I'll bring you to the country side of France. (: 

      I'll give you a hint, my first name in Korean means spring in a language. I know I said I'm all up in this faith thing, but I don't know if I want to risk this thing and I don't want to miss this chance so if you get the chance call 011-82-2-123-6783. It's a number to the company so you'll have to figure out my name first to get in touch with me. xD 

    I know you're probably mad at me for leaving without tell you, but if you're standing right next to that gate I'm scared I won't be able to leave, but I need to since my dad's hospitalized so I hope you'll understand. As for the ring I know it might not be your style but please wear it cause I have the other one. I don't know when I'll be able to see you so I'm just going keep your shirt I hope you won't mind. But it's almost time so I have to go now. Goodbye Mark.. 

Love, 

Spring

At the Airport: 

    Goodbye Mark... I said one last time as I was boarding the airplane and looking at the ring. 

 

 

~End of Chapter~

Hey guys! So I know you guys are probably mad at me but I've been so busy with school work I did not have time to update at all. I do have to admit I have writer's block it's one of those cases where I have the ending but I don't have the middle part so I probably won't update fast until I get near the ending. So I'm sorry! Please don't be mad! D: I'm sorry if there's any grammatical or spelling error because I tried to get this up as soon as possible so i hope you won't mind. But on the other side I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I'll get a chance to update soon