Chapter 06 - The Weird Encounter (December 27, 2011)

The Start of Fate

Hey people! So I was able to keep my promise to update before my spring break ends, but I am quite sad it's the last day ): But anyways... Althought it's a short chapter I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (: Credits to via tumblr for the picture. *searched for topbom*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Weird Encounter - 

Seunghyun's POV:

     I finally arrived to Paris at 9.31a.m. 12+ hours on a plane is no joke. I got out of the airport and say a driver already waiting for me. The driver took me to the hotel, Hospes Lancaster which is where I will be staying at for the duration of the time I'm staying here. Once the driver dropped me off, I walked to the check-in dest. Receptionist: "Hello sir, did you already book a room, or do you need a room right on the spot?" Me: "I already have a reservation under the name, Mark Choi." Receptionist: "Okay, let me check the list, just a moment please. Oh yes, it says here you would like a suite for an adult with a one queen sized bed?" Me: "Yes, that's what I need." Receptionist: "What relationship do you have with Mr. Mark Choi?" Me: "That is me actually." Receptionist: "I see, okay so i will give you the key to room 1227 which is on the the 11th floor because the ground floor which is where you are right now is considered the ground floor so please remember that." She said with a smile. Me: "Thank you so much for that information!" Receptionist: "You're welcome, a lot of foreigners get confused with that." She said while handing me my room key. "Thank you so much, and please enjoy your stay here." Me: "No, thank you!" I said walking to the elevator. 

     As I entered the room, I immediately opened my luggage and took out some clothes for me to take a bath after that long flight. I came out with a towel wrapped at my waist and down, because I heard my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. Yoseob: "Seunghyunnnn! I'm so glad you made it." Me: "Seobieee, I'm glad I was able to come as well, so what's up little buddy?" Yoseob: "We got a lot to catch up! So I'm having my bachelor's party today. So I hope you can make it!" Me: "Yeah, it's your bachelor's party so of course I will go." Yoseob: "Awesome! So i'll text you the address and time." Me: "Alright, I'll see you later." Yoseob: "Okay, bye hyung!" And with that I hanged up and recieved the text of the address and time. It's only 11 and the party doesn't start until 7 so I just decided to discover the city a bit. 

------------------------------------------------------

Bom's POV:

     I finally arrived to France after 13 hours since the airplane was experincing some difficulties. I arrived at 6.15 just right on time if I rush immediately to the meeting place. As I walked out a driver was here to to pick me up and take me to the meeting place, during the ride I texted CL saying I've arrived safetly.  I arrived just in time for the meeting to begin at 7. During the meeting we talked about how Park Enterprise can be beneficial to them and went over the contract deals. After 4 hours of the meeting I was finally able to leave once the contract was signed for both parties and reached an agreement. I was a bit hungry so I asked my driver to drive me to a nice resturant since I didn't eat at all since 12o'clock in the plane. 

------------

     After I ate I decided to take a stroll to risk gaining calories since I know once I get in my hotel room I'll just fall asleep right away after this long day. When I looked at my phone to call my dad to tell him the contract has been signed and everything is going well. After I hung up I just realized it was already 1 in the morning here so I immediately hailed a cab and went to hotel Hospes Lancaster where my father booked a room for me. I walked to the check-in desk right when I got there. Receptionist: "Hello what can I do for you?" Me: "I have a room reservation under Jenny Park." Receptionist: "Okay, I'll check on the computer. I see your name here. It says you would like a suite for 1 adult with a queen sized bed?" Me: "Yes that's all I need." Recptionist: "May I ask what relationship do you have with Jenny Park?" Me: "I'm Jenny Park actually." Receptionist: "Oh great, so you're room is 1227 on the 11th floor" He said while handing me my room ticket. "Thank you and enjoy you're stay here." Me: "Thank you so much." And with that I went up to the suite.

    Once I unlocked the door, the room was beautiful.

But as I walked around I suddenly heard what I think sounded more like man than a woman throwing up in the restroom. When I walked in...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'll end it here! I probably won't be able to update until the end of April, but who knows maybe I'll have some free time during the weekends, so until thenn I'll leave you guys with this! ^^ Sorry if there were any grammatical/spelling errors. I just wanted to get this chapter posted since school begins tomorrow ):