Chapter 03 - The Party (Friday, December 23, 2011)

The Start of Fate

Hanbyul's POV: 

As we enter Junsu's house, Inna's and Eunhye's car pulled up on the street as well. [1]   

"Awh, so nice to see you guys again!" I say while giving them a kiss and a hug.

"Oh, guys meet my husband, Choi Dongwook." I intoduce them while they were shaking hands with each other.

"It's a pleasure meeting my wife's high school friends, she been talking about you guys a lot and how much she misses you guys" he days while shaking Inna's and Eunhye's hand.

"Sorry guys, my son was being stubborn and he doesn't like these kind of gatherings, but I promise you'll guys will be able to mee him soon." I bring up feeling a bit embarressed seeing a beautiful young lady with Eunhye and a handsome young gentleman beside Inna, assuming that's their children. 

Eunhye's POV:

"Oh, it's alright, I guess we'll just have to meet him next time." I say feeling quite disappointed since I wanted Bom and him to hook up.

"This is my husband, Park Jaejung, and my daughter, Park Bom." I introduce them while they were shaking hands with Jaejung and Bom.

"It's nice to meet you guys." she said while smiling and bowing her head.

"Bom, such a pretty name you have there." Hanbyul compliments

"You two girls look a lot like each other." she adds.

"Alright, Don't giver her too many compliments." I say while smiling proudly at my little Bommie.

"Well such a beautiful girl must be complimented." Inna says while smiling and winking at Jaejoong.

"Haha, Don't say that, you guys are making me blush" she said causing the goup to smile.

"Haha, alright why don't Inna introduce your family?" I respond changing the subject.

Inna's POV:

"Oh, right! Everyone this is my husband Kim Joowon." I introduce as it's my turn now.

"It's my pleasure to meet you guys." Joowon says.

"And this is my son, Kim Jaejoong." 

"It's nice to meet my mother's friends." Jaejoong says while shaking their hands

"You're a handsome young man just like your father!" Eunhye compliments him this time.

"Thank you Mrs. Park, your daughter is very beautiful just like you." he says,  much to my surprise, but I soon turned happy as I saw Bom blush a little.

Author's POV:

"Mom, I think we should go inside, it's been a while since we've arrived, and we're not even inside yet." Bom suggests and points out.

"That's right! I totally lost track of time. Let's go inside then talk!" Eunhyes agrees.  

"Happy Birthday Junsu!" They all congratulate him at the same time.

"What a nice party you have here!" they compliment.

"Haha, thank you! I'm glad you guys are able to come!" He says while shaking everyone's hands and introducing Bom and Jaejoong.

"Please enjoy your time here! Please excuse me, I have to greet some other guests as well." he says while walking away.

"Alright, Have fun bro!" Dongwook replies as he gives his last wave and leaves to another group of people.

"Mom. I think I'm going to go outside for some fresh air." Bom says.

"Alright, sweetie but becareful okay?" her mom worries over her.

"I will, I'll see you guys later." Bom says

"Oh, Jaejoongah, why don't you accompany Bom since it's quite cold out and the boys might approach her. Bom, you don't mind if he goes with you right?" Inna suggests.

"Oh, of course not, but does Jaejoongshi want to?" She asks not wanting to trouble him.

"I don't mind, well if you would excuse us." He says while leaving outside with Bom to the courtyard. [2]

"I haven't formally introduce myself, my name is Kim Jaejoong and I'm 25 years old." He introduces again while extending out his arm.

"Hello, I'm Park Bom and I'm 24 years old." She reintroduces her as well while smiling and extending her hand to shake his. 

"So Bom, do you have a boyfriend?" he bluntly asks.

"No, I don't actually." she replies honestly.

"Really? That's shocking considering your looks and social status. Wouldn't all the guys swoon around you?" He asks curiously.

"Haha, well that's too of an exageration, but thank your for the compliment." she says while laughing.

"For now I just want to focus on working for my dad's company more than my relationship status. How about you Jaejoongshi, do you have a girlfriend?" she expands and asks the question back.

"No need to be so formal, you can just call me Jaejoong or oppa might even be better" he suggests winking while Bom just nods and smiles.

"And the answer to the question is nopeee, I don't believe in having girlfriends. I'm more like a fling type of person."

"Well that's too bad. we're complete opposites then." she reveals.

"Really? How so?" he asks surprised at her blunt rejection.

"I don't like guys who just use women like a pencil, when the lead isn't shaperened they just throw it out and doesn't even bother sharpening it. I believe in fairy tales, and since you're a fling type of person I consider us as opposites, Don't you agree?" she elaborates.

"Uhm, yeah I guess." he responds amuzed with her wording.

"I think we should go back inside, our parents are probably waiting inside." she said while walking back inside noticing how the atmopshere just got awkward.

At the same time inside the house:

"Eunhyeah, is your daughter seeing anyone at the moment?" Hanbyul asks directly.

"Hmmm, Not that I know of, Why?" Eunhye replies.

"My son is single as well, and I wanted to find him a girl along time, but I think him and Bom will like each other a lot." Hanbyul anwers

"Really? You think so? I've been trying to convince Bom to go on blind dates for some time now as well!" Eunhye replies excitingly

"Why don't we set them up for a blind date?" Hanbyul suggests.

"That's a good idea! How about on Monday, December 26th?" Eunhye suggests back.

"Okay, uhm how about the restuarant Le Soleil at 7:30?" as Hanbyul locks on the date.

"Great! We'll each tell our kids! Oh! You guys are back!" Eunhye asks wondering if Bom overheard the conversation.

"Haha yeah, it suddenly got cold out. 

"How did it go?" Inna asks whispering into her son's ear. While Jaejoong shakes his head.

As two hour passed bye, the party was already at its ending. After Junsu have his ending speech all the families said their good-byes and left for their own designated place. 

Choi's Household:

"Seunghyun, I setted up a blind date for you with one of my friend's daughter, Monday at 7:30 go to Le Soleil, no buts!" Hanbyul tells Seunghyun as soon as they reach their house. [3]

"Alright, but remind on the day in the morning." he says not caring but hewonders who the girls is since this is the first time his mom actually set him up with a girl, he's some what excited for the blind date. As the night progresses, all the lights in the Choi's household turns off one-by-one as they doze off to dreamland.

Park's Residence: 

"Bom, I setted you up for a blind date with Hanbyul's son. Monday at 7:30 for to Le Soleil remember the date!" Eunhye says when they reach their home. [4] 

"Okay, just remind me." Bom answers feeling relieved it wasn't Jaejoong.

Soon after, just like the Choi's resident, they also fall asleep to dreamland. 

Kim's Household:

"What happend outside during the party?" Inna asks her son why he shooked his head awhile ago as they pull into the driveway. [5] 

"She said I'm not her type." Jaejoong replies.

'Oh wow. My son actually got rejected! Alright now go to bed you'll forget about the rejection today." Inna tells her son what to do.

And just like the other houses, they also fall asleep, wondering what will happen the next day. 


  [1] Junsu's House

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[2] Junsu's backyard 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[3] Choi's Family Residence 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[4] Park's Family Residence 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[5] Kim's Family Residence 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The End~

I'm so sorry for the late update! I'll try my best to update on Wednesday but no promises! D: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe ^^ Since I posted this chapter late I'll give you guys a teaser TITTLE for chapter 04! Chapter 04 - Date?! Oh yeah the date.

p.s I'm going to start adding the dates on the tittle just so it's easier for me to write. ^^