Chapter 04 - Date?! Oh yeah the date...(Monday, December 26, 2011)

The Start of Fate

Hello people! (: I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been able to update ): My 2nd semester of school just started and all my teachers are already throwing things at me -_- Although it's been awhile I hope you didn't forget about this story! So here it goes!

Date?! Oh yeah the date...

Seunghyun's POV:

     I got out of bed like usual, did my morning routine and got dressed for work. I've always had a house of my own since I was 21 years old, but sometimes I go to my parents house for the weekend once in awhile just to catch up since I'm their only child. As I walked downstairs, I was greeted with breakfast made by my maid which I began eating and left for work right after.

     I arrived at my father's company, the Choi Holdings, I work as the vice-president under my father. I'm in charge of the overseas stock and trading. As soon as I step foot in my office, my secretary tells me there's a meeting for all the higher status officers, then I realize I had to dash over the meeting room ASAP. 

6 Hours Later:

     I can't believe the meeting went on for six hours! I came to work at 10a.m and now it's 4, well there goes half my day... During the meeting my phone rang several times, but I wasn't able to take the call since it was an important meeting. I checked my phone right after I remembered , turns out my mom called me 15 times during the meeting. I called her right back wondering what was wrong.

     Hanbyul: "Seunghyun! Why did you ignore all my calls?!" Me: "Sorry mom, I had an important meeting which went on for six hours." Hanbyul: "Oh alright, remember you have a date tonight at 7:30 at Le Soleil with my friend's daughter!" Me: "Oh, I remember." I lied, realizing I totally forgot about this matter. Hanbyul: " Alright then. Don't be late! I'll talk to you later, tell me all about the date later!" Me: "Alright mom, I will don't worry! I'll talk to you later. Bye!" I said while hanging up. 

     As soon as I hanged up the phone call, my secretary knocks on my office door. Me: "Come in." Secretary: "Your father wants to see you in his office right now." Me: "Oh, okay. I'll be right there." I wonder why he's looking for me, I asked myself while walking to his office.

     As I reach his office, I began knocking on his door. Dongwook: "Come in. Oh, good, you're here. Do you remember Uncle Yang Seungho?" Me: "Yoseob's dad?" Dongwook: "Oh yeah, you guys were childhood best friends, well Yoseob is already getter married! They're holding the wedding in Paris, France in two days, his invitation just came. I would love to attend the wedding, but as you can see we discussed so many things during the meeting which is crucial to this project, so I have to keep my eyes on this. Since I can't go, I need you to go as the member of Choi's for his wedding and send our congrats and regards to them. I already got you an airplane ticket, the flight is at 8," He said while handing me the ticket. Me: "Tonight at 8?" I asked remembering I had a date. Dongwook: "Yeah, is there something wrong?" Me: "Well yeah, mom kind of set me a blind date with one of her friend's daughter." Dongwook: "Oh yeah, can you just move it to another day? I'm sure your mother would understand when I explain to her." Me: "Uhm, instead of telling her, I'll just tell Jiyong to go as me." Dongwook: "Well I guess we'll have to, Sorry for getting into your date son!" Me: "Oh well if that's it I'm going to go home and pack. I'll call you when I get there." Dongwook: "Alright, becareful. I have everything prepared already. When you reach Paris there should be a driver that will take you to the hotel." He said while giving me a sorry smile and a hug.

     As I walked out of his office, I began dialing Jiyong's number hoping he will pick up, which he did.

     Me: "Hey Ji, are you free tonight at 7:30?" Jiyong: "Not sure, if the group has something planned then no I'm not. Why, what's up?" Me: "I need you to go to a blind date pretending to be me." Jiyong: "Uhm, sure I'll do it, but does she know how you look like?" Me: Crap. I totally forgot to ask my mom for a picture of her or if she knows me. "No, I don't think so, but at Le Soleil I already have a reservation under my name." Jiyong: "Alright, I'll for you since I owe you one." Me: "I know, that's why I asked you to do it." I said while smirking. "Alright, well I gotta go pack for my trip to Paris, I'll see you guys when I comeback. Have fun on your date." Jiyong: "Alright, have fun with some French babes." He said before we ended our conversation. 

     After the phone call ended, I walked to my car parked in the parking structure and dashed home right after getting my car started. 

     As I reached my house,

I parked my car and went inside to pack my belongings and left for the airport with the driver. I reached the airport at 7:30, I dashed to the check-in counter where I barely made it in time. 

In the airplane:

     As I boarded the airplane and found me seat, I began thinking about the girl which I was supposed to have a date with. I hope Jiyong doesn't scare her too much... As the thoughts still wonder in my head, I began drifting to sleep wondering about the girl.

The End~ 

 

 

That's it for now! Again I'm sorry for the late update! I'll do my best to update but I can't promise just yet! Thank you for subscribing and please comment! ^^ Sorry if there's any grammatical, spelling, and/or typo errors! I rushed this since I didn't want you guys to wait longer!  So Tabi is already out on his way to Paris, but what about Bom? :O And what will happen to the date?! Stay tuned to find out ^^

 

I added Yoseob and Seungho into this ^^ But they're not main characters, I just wanted to add other people besides YG family hope you guys don't mind! If you guys watch Hello Baby, OMGGG the babies are just too cute! Hehe well I'm gonna go for  reals now! See you next time! 

For those who don't remember or gets confused Hanbyul is Seunhyun's mom and Dongwook is Seunghyun's dad ^^