Chapter 14 - Unknowingly

The Start of Fate

[You guys can click on the links or scroll all the way down to see the pics!(:]

Seunghyun's POV: 

As soon as I dragged her out of the club we went straight to my car and rush to the hotel I have a penthouse suite at. Once we are there I get our of my car and drag her to the lobby into an elevator. But I don't know why but I feel like someone's following me. It must be because she's an idol. She's trying her best to hide her face but it still attracts attention. As we get into the elevator I don't know why but Jenny's face pops into my head again and I start kissing her again. Once the elevator reaches the 21st floor we get out immediately and start walking towards the room. As we're kissing in front of the suite door she suddenly reaches down my pockets to find my card key but as she's doing so we hear a phone ringing. There's no other room on this floor so that person must be following us. 

"Oppa what if it's a reporter?! I can't be seen like this!" Soyou exclaims. 

"Who's there?!?!" I shout. 

As I walk closer to the where the sound resonated from I hear the elevator door ding signaling it's on this floor. I run faster to try to catch the person and when I reach near the elevator it was closing but I reach there in time to catch a glimpse of her. Her long hair big eyes and distinctive features it's her, Jenny. I know it's her so I run after her. I hurry and press for another elevator and reach down to the lobby but as I look in every direction I still couldn't find her. I decide to give up my search and return back to the room. Once I step out of the elevator my first step I realize I am stepping on something. I look down and I see the ring. The ring we got in Paris, she must have dropped it. At the moment I feel so stupid what have I done I ask myself. I go inside the room and there Soyou is standing there with a bathrobe on. 

"Oh oppa you're finally back." she says taking a seat next to me.

"Get out." I say. 

"What do you mean. I, we didn't even do anything yet." she says annoyed. 

"Just leave I'm not feeling it anymore." I say loudly while pushing her back to the restroom.

"Just go change and leave please." I say while slamming the bathroom door shut. 

After a couple minutes she finally opens the door with her clothes instead of the robe. Finally I think to myself. 

"Don't ever come see me again." she says while while throwing the robe at my face and heads to the door and slams it shut.

"Dammit." I whisper to myself while throwing the robe on the ground and ruffling my hands through my hair. I walk over to the mini-fridge to open a bottle of wine and grab a wine glass near the bar. Just when I sit down on the sofa my phone rings. I answer it without even looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello." I say through the phone. 

"Son! Are you still up?" my mom asks.

"Yep. Did you need something mom?" I ask replying to her question. 

"I was wondering if you would like to come home tomorrow night for dinner since my friends are coming. She's the mother of the girl we set you up on a blind date with so the least you can do is go and say sorry." my mom says.

"Okay sure." the only reason I said yes was to get my mom to stop nagging. 

"Really! Okay well it'll be great if you can swing to our house around 5 and we can prepare dinner together you can do the grilling." my mother suggests. 

"Okay got it I'll swing by after work. I'm going to go now mom!" I say or else she would go on forever. 

"Fine I guess I'll just see you tomorrow bye Hyunnie." my mom says.

"Bye mom." I reply. 

Once I hang up I then remember that my ring is at the breakfast bar. Aish dammit nothings working out right now. I just end up walking towards the bed and falling asleep forgetting about the wine. 

Bom's POV:

Dang it why does my phone have to ring right now out of all times. 

"Who's there?!?!" I hear him say and I hear footsteps coming closer towards me and I press the down button for an elevator as quickly as I can. Hurry up elevator I whisper to myself as I kept pressing the button. Thankfully the elevator finally opens its doors and I run in there and press the "G" button as fast as I can once again. The door finally closes but before that I caught a glimpse of him and I think he saw me. I don't know what to do. As soon as I get out of the elevator I check my phone to see who called and it was my mom. I get into my car and call her back. 

"Hello mom sorry I was in the elevator and had no reception." I say as she answers the call. 

"Oh it's okay! Don't worry about it. I was going to ask you if you would like to come with me to my friend's house for dinner tomorrow night? Don't worry I already asked your father if you could leave work early tomorrow and he agreed." my mom says. 

"Well it seems like you planned everything already so I guess I have to right." I reply. 

"Keke. Okay Bommie I'll let you go now. I'll see you tomorrow at like 5 and we can head over there together!" my mom says enthusiastically. 

"Okay mom! I'll see you tomorrow." I say and make a kissing sound. 

After hanging up I sigh a breath of relief. I start leaning towards the steering wheel thinking to myself why am I so stupid. Why am I still thinking about him when he clearly has moved on... I take a deep breath and finally get everything together and start driving as I press the start engine button I realize that my ring is missing. I guess we really aren't meant to be.. I take the nth sigh and finally start driving towards my house. 

 

As I am focusing on the pile of files on my desk, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say temporaily taking a break from looking at the files. The door opens and there is my father standing in the doorway. 

"What are you still doing here Bommie? You should be on the way home by now for the dinner with mom." my dad says reminding me about the event. 

"Omo, I totally forgot. Thanks for remembering me." I reply honestly since I forgot. 

"Don't worry about the work left. I'll have some project managers look over the rest of the files for you." my dad replies as he walks towards me. 

"No put those files down and start heading back home or else your mom will yell at me." he says with a frown.

"Wait, you're not going with us dad?" I ask while putting down the files and start packing my handbag.

"No, I have a lot of meetings with oversea bidders today. Besides I don't want to get in the middle of a lady reunion." my dad replies while chucking at the thought of a bunch or women complementing each other.

"Awh okay dad I guess I should get going now." I say as I stand up and give my dad a kiss on the cheek. 

"Okay darling have fun and don't let your mother drink too much!" my dad says while giving me a pat on the back. 

"Bye dad! Don't work too late!" I say as I walk to the door. 

I reach our house in about 10 minutes from the company and I see my dog, Danchu (Button) already waiting for me outside on the lawn. [1]

"Annyeong Danchu-ah~" I coo at the sight of our family dog. 

"Welcome back Bommie!" our family maids greet me cheerfully. 

"Annyeong Misun and Hyori unnie!~" I greet them back. 

"Is my mom home?" I ask them as we're walking to the entrance of our house. 

"Yes, she's doing some last minute touch-ups." they answer and just I am about to sit down on the couch my mom walks down the stairs. 

"Oh Bommie, you're finally here!" my mom exclaims. 

"Yes mom I didn't forget." I reply back slightly lying. 

"Should we head over now?" I ask my mom while putting Danchu down.

"No, Bommie go change into something nicer!" my mom says.

"What's wrong with this outfit?!" I ask my mom. 

"It's too professional looking, not enough fun." my mom says while totally not hiding the fact that she's looking at me from head to toe. 

"You have left some dresses here right? Why don't you go and change into one of them while I go get a dish out of the oven." my mom says while quickly pushing me up the stairs. 

I walk into my room and remember that I haven't been in this room for a while now. I walk into the closet and turn on the light. I don't even know why my mom wants me to dress up for this. Isn't it only a small dinner? I sigh again and decided on going with my favorite Stella McCartney illusion dress and paired it with my Christian Louboutin Mary Janes. I look at myself in the mirror and decide to braid my hair into a simple braid. [2]

I walk downstairs into the kitchen just in time too see the pot roast come out of the oven. 

"Mmm it smells so good mom." I say as I want to take a piece and eat it. 

"Doesn't it? I hope it suits their taste!" my mom says as she puts the dish into something more convenient to carry with. When my mom finally notices me she stares at me. 

"There now my daughter is beautiful." my says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Mrs. and Miss, it's now 5:30, I think you guys should start heading out." Misun says.

"Oh you're right! We should starting going now Bommie." my mom says and we start walking towards the door.

We get into our car and start heading to the house.


[1] Park Family Residence 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[2] Park Bom's outfit:

(Still one of my favorite outfits of hers!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello readers! :D Just a quick and short update for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that I didn't update any earlier. ): I was caught up with summer school but now that I'm finally done, more frequent updates will be coming! Again sorry if there are any grammatical or spelling errors, it's actually 5:50a.m and just wanted to update for you guys so please excuse those mistakes! >< Anyways I'll let you guys go now! I'll see you guys once agian in the next chapter! :D 

*Disclaimer: photos are not mine*