Chapter 2

Precious Love (SaiDa au)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV
"Dahyunnie how much do you love me?" Sana asked me then looked at me with her beautiful tantalizing brown orbs. It was as if she's searching for the answer through my whole soul and being.

 "I love you more than life itself Sana. Words haven't even been invented to describe how much I love you." She looked down to the ground trying to hide her flushed cheeks. I held her hands and intertwined our fingers. It felt so surreal. So perfect. God what did I ever do to deserve such an angel. 

My eyes fell to her rosy plump lips. She was biting her lower lip, unaware of the knots in my stomach that she was causing. Would it be a sin to ruin something as perfect as her lips? I leaned in. Sana closed her eyes as if our hearts were speaking to each other. We were in sync. We were in love. She wants this too. I tilt my head and move towards her lips. I feel her breath on my face.

"Dahyun wake up! We're gonna be late for class! The bell rings in 30 minutes so move your pale white to the bathroom."

"Wha- what? S-sana?" I blink my eyes and try to see where I was. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I calm down and realize that I was lying in bed with an angry tiger cub in front of me. Of course it was just a dream. Why the would she ever be with someone like me? 

"Sana? Girl now you're dreaming about Minatozaki. You better get up Dahyun. Don't wait for Tzuyu to come here throw you in the tub." Chaeyoung turned to leave me as I still lay on my bed, dazed about my too-good-to-be-true dream. 

This isn't the movies. She'll never fall for me. I get up and make my way to the shower. The cold water hits my body and wakes me up. I get dressed and rummaged through my cabinet to bring an extra shirt. As I found my favorite shirt, it was tangled together with my warmer and basketball jersey. I remembered what Chaeyoung said about Jeongyeon unnie wanting us to try out for the team. Is this a sign? 

"Dahyun-ah I swear you better be ready or I'll make you do my math assignments for the whole month." This time it was Tzuyu asking me to hurry up. Tzuyu was a maths major and no way was I doing calculus and trigonometry for a month. 

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I replied as I absent-mindedly stuff the clothes in my bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what were you and Sana doing in your dream Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun with a playful smirk on her face. Tzuyu looked curiously at Dahyun but remained quiet as usual. 

"I think I saw you pouting your lips like you were kissing her." Chaeyoung continued to tease the now heavily blushing Dahyun. We didn't get to kiss. Your woke me up before we could. Dahyun thought to herself almost huffing being upset about the cub being right. 

The trio walked to school with Chaeyoung constantly annoying Dahyun and Tzuyu quietly reading her notes like WW3 wasn't going on beside her. 

"This is my class guys. I'll see you during lunch." Tzuyu waved goodbye and as soon as she opens the door, guys start gawking left and right at her.

As the remaining duo walked down hall, Chaeyoung finally quieted down and became serious. Dahyun took note of the change and was curious about the sudden change in mood. "Hey beast what's up? You finally got tired annoying me? This is a first." Dahyun asked the cub.

 "So the try outs are later. Are you coming to try out with me?" Chaeyoung looked sincerely at Dahyun. She gave her the look that would feel like answering no was not an option. Like declining would mean the greatest heartbreak to her smol friend.

 "I'm still not sure Chaeng. It's been a while since I've played. The last time I got on the court, I almost..." Dahyun stopped and closed her eyes trying to suppress the sinking feeling that was going on at the pit of her stomach. Chaeyoung nodded and put her arm around Dahyun, giving the latter the sense of comfort she needed to recover from the bitter memory.

 "Well at least come and watch me. I'll try and beat your 3-point record later." Chaeyoung said trying to get a positive reaction from a still bothered Dahyun. A weak smile formed on the pale girl's face and finally held her head up. 

"As if you could jump high enough to shoot from beyond the arc." Chaeyoung was glad that Dahyun's mood lightened up. She hated seeing her best friend sad.  "Yah! I've been practicing Dubu. Just wait and see later." The pair parted ways and went to their separate classes.

Sana's POV

I'm starving but Nayeon unnie asked us to meet up with her before lunch. What could be up? "Nayeon unnie, why did you call us? Momo and Mina just used the bathroom. They'll be here in a bit." 

"You guys know that Jeongie is the captain of the girls' basketball team right? Well she wants me to watch her play as she's gonna have a sort of official game with those trying out." Nayeon excitedly explained. 

"And we have to come with you why?" I asked with a bit of sass in my voice. 

"Because you know how she gets when I'm alone. She becomes overprotective and gets into fights. At least with you guys with me, she'll be f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter