Chapter 1

Precious Love (SaiDa au)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

How could she look so perfect? How could she smile like that and not notice that everyone around her is melting like Melona on a hot summer day. Aish. Pull yourself together Dahyun. Oh . She's coming this way. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? Okay. Look natural.

* crash*

"Are you okay? That was a bad fall. Are you hurt anywhere?" Said the angel kneeling over my sorry excuse of an existance. Of all the times I could trip and fall on my face, I had to do it in front of Sana Minatozaki. Way to look natural Dahyun. "i- I'm f-fine. S-sorry for getting in your way." If fine meant feeling like wishing the earth would devour me and put me six feet under, you bet I was fine. "Be careful next time okay white stuff? I might not be around to pick you up anymore next time." Sana said as she helped me to stand on my very wobbly legs. She called me white stuff. Thank the lord for my ghost-like complexion. "Sana-chaaan we're going to be late for class. Let's go ppali!" called her friend. She was pretty too but this angel here just makes me have eyes only for her. "Coming Mina-chan. Wait up." She responded. Before I could take a breather as I was holding my breath the entire time she held me up, she turned around and said "You're a cute one, what's your name?" I responded like a toddler who just learned her name " da-Dahy-yun. k-Kim Dahyun" "Okay Dahyun, I'll see you around?" She left and skipped towards her friends and left me with my heart pounding nearly out of my chest.

Way to make a first impression. Dahyun you pabo.

Sana's POV

"Hi Sana! You look pretty today!" "Sana-ssi your outfit looks amazing!" "Do you need help carrying your books Sana-ssi?" My schoolmates greeted me in the hallway. I smiled and thanked them for their compliments and offers to help. It's always been like this since I entered uni. I don't mind the greetings but sometimes it just becomes too much. I was about to call my friend Mina when suddenly a cute bundle of fluff tripped and fell in front of me. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked the cutie and handed her the glasses she was wearing. " i-I'm f-Fine. s-Sorry for getting in your way." I noticed she was pale as a ghost when I helped her up. Wow she's cute. Her eyes just make my heart swell up. I told her to be more careful next time because I might not be able to help her then. But a part of me felt like I want to see her again.

"Sana-chan! We're going to be late for class! Let's go ppali!" Mina called out to me. I shouted and said that I was coming. As I stood up to go to Mina, something inside of me urged me to ask her name, so without thinking I asked for white stuff's name. "d-Dahy-yun k-Kim Dahyun."

Okay Dahyunnie. I hope I see you around more often.

"What took you so long Sana? We almost missed our first class because of your antics." Mina asked me. She's really grade conscious so I understand why she's worked up. She hasn't had a flaw in her attendance and she wasn't gonna start having one because of me. " Sorry Minari, a cutie patootie tripped and I helped her get up. I couldn't just leave her on the floor." I responded while rubbing my hands on my nape, worried if she'll erupt more or finally calm down. "Well next time make sure you help fallen people when we're not running late." Replied Mina.

"Ya let's go to the cafeteria guys, I'm craving for jokbal and yogurt with aloe." Said Momo with her eyes glittering as she thinks of the food she's going to devour at lunch. I swear this girl has the appetite of a hippo but the body of a supermodel. "Arraseo Momo-ya." I replied but I don't really think she heard me.

The cafeteria was filled with people. Everyone from different courses collided and bumped into each other like all hell broke loose. That is, until we came in. Everything was silent. All eyes were on us and quite frankly, it wasn't anything new. Being seniors, I felt a pang of melancholy surge through me. This is gonna be our last year here in this place. I shrugged my shoulder and proceeded to the table where Nayeon was waving from. As we made our way towards the bunny-toothed girl, the cafeteria resumed to being the jungle that it was. "Yah I've been waiting here like forever. Where were you guys?" Nayeon asked while pouting. "Sorry Nayeonnie, we got held up at our last subject. Mr. Lee dismissed us late." I replied while pinching her puffed up cheeks. I swear this girl is too cute for her own good. Speaking of cute, would I ever run into white stuff again? I wonder where she is right now. I hope she's not fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter