A "date" I'll never forget

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Your P.O.V

It's been a few days since me and Minyeon hung out, of corse with Taemin. Taemin was so cold to me that time Aishh.. whatever, it's a new day and a new life.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop~ My alarm went out.

"What the heck? Who set up this stupid alarm?" I asked half asleep.

"I did," Taemin popped out of no where.

"WAHH!!!!!" I screamed. Taemin is soooooo helpless..

"Wahh what? Get ready for school," Taemin said.

"Aissh why are you SOO COLD!??!?!" I asked. Taemin paused and looked at me with sadness in his eyes. 

"NONE OF YOUR BISSNESS NOW GO AND CHANGE DANG!!!" he yelled. He stomped out of the room and closed the door.

I brushed my teeth, hair and I looked like,

 

choi-byul-i-cold-17.jpg

 

I walked down stairs. 

"YAHH YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM WE ARE GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!" Taemin yelled. What's up with him??

"Today is.... my birthday.. I don't want to wear uniform today.." I said. 

 

Taemin's P.O.V

WAHH?!?!? Her birthday? but..... I was so mean to her this morning.. I didn't mean to do that.. expecially on her birthday.. she's sooo sweet and I'm so cold to her, my coldness never hurted her.. that's what I like aboout her.. WOAHH TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!??! Okay she looks so innocent. I ran upstairs and wore

 

tumblr_l2h3wwR87t1qzmavio1_500.jpg  

(but not without the red jacket around the waist xDD)

Okay, soo.. I have to look good for Senhyeon... TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!!?? DANG!! I'm falling too much for her.

"ARGGG!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone ran up and I blushed of embarrasment. I bowed and smiled to Senhyeon. I grabbed Senhyeon's waist and pulled her downstairs and towards the door.

"Yahh oppa, where are you taking me?" she asked. 

"Somewhere," I said.

"But aren't we suppose to be in school?" she asked and pouted. I squeezed her cheeks and started to drive the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought her to the park... not any park.. but the SMpark haha:

 

18163_41.jpg

The front..

 

fleurs_jardin.jpg

 

Park's Garden..

 

romantic-bench-in-peaceful-park-3591ea.j

 

the back..

 

I lead her to the front of the park. Her jaws dropped.. literally..

"Close your mouth before flies get in it," I said. She ran up to the garden and I followed behind, slowly. I took out my phone and I texted onew.

 

To Chicken Onew(^_~)

Get me a rose, and bring some food, flowers, balloons, table, etc.

From Taemin.. the hot guy

 

"Taemin come here! Check it out!!" I heard Senhyeon screamed. I ran up to her with a smile. She looks happier then ever. She started to balance on the side of the garden, I was standing on the lower cement and held her hand to walked her on the side and not let her fall. She looked and took her stepped carefully, but she didn't notice the rock. She continued walking then she fell, I caught her by the waist and she was IN FRONT of me... I felt my face hot and I know I was blushing.. I quickly look away and dropped her to her feet. We walked and I heard her screamed. I turned around quickly and saw her on the floor.. "Ouchh.." she wispered and held her ankle. I looked at her and squat down. "Can you walk?" I asked. She shook her head as tears started to fall down, it probably hurted alot. "Aishh.." I said. I carried her for a piggy back ride. We came to the back of the park and I sat her down on the bench. I looked at her ankle and held it. "Does it hurt alot?" I asked. She nodded. I picked up her foot and spun her around, she was sitting across the bench and her legs on my lap. I took off her heel and I massaged her ankle. "Ani... you don't have to do that.." She said. I shook my head and smiled. "It's okay, " I said and smiled. "Gamsahamnida.." She said and looked down, I took a peek at her cheek and she was blushing haha this cute girl!!

SHINee came and held their stuff. They set up the table, balloon and everything looked soooo pretty.. Now... it's time for me to do my job..I snook the rose out of Onew's bag. Senhyeon was sitting there looking at SHINee confusingly. I came in front of her with the rose behind my back. "For your present.." I said. "What is it?" She asked. I didn't say anything. I bent down on one knee. She was still sitting on the bench and I was in front of her. I grabbed the rose in front of me.. " Senhyeon Ah.. Your a very sweet person... You have changed me.. You brought happiness to me.. Thankyou.. I Love You.. Will you b-be m-my g-girlfriend?" I studdurd. She stood up with her spraind leg up . She held my hand and took the rose. She got closer to me. She putted her arms arounds my neck for a hug. Suddenly.. she kissed me ON THE LIPS!!! I kissed her back and huged her waist. This is clearly the BEST DAY EVER!!! and PS: I opened my eyes and found Onew eating Chicken while the three other are in their "Awhhss" I smiled during the kiss and broke it. I kissed her in the cheek and smiled.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Finally!!! YOU and Taemin are together!!! xDD 

End of Chappie xDD

Your welcomed to comment and Subscribe!!