New house..

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Your P.O.V

 

"LEE SENHYEON!!!!" I heard someone yelled. They held my collar and lifted me up OFF THE GROUND!!! "U-Umma," I studdered. I started to choke since the jacket was against my neck so I couldn't breathe. Suddenly... she dragged me out of school. "What the heck Umma? I'm going to school," I told her as tears drooled down the corners of my eyes. She slapped me. "UMMA!!!" I screamed again. "You're moving out of our house, and grab all the money you need to survive I don't want to see one single earing of your left in my house. She dragged me back to my house. She carried my luggage and threw it out the door with my backpack filled with my stuff. I carried my luggage and rolled it and carried my backpack and my other back and I ran back into my house and grabbed all the money I've been hiding from my parents, 100,000 dollars i've been earning. I put it in my backpack and walked back to school, with tears drowning down my eyes and rolling my luggage with my backpack and my purse. I looked down but notice feets coming closer to me. 

"Lee Senhyeon, are you okay?" Taemin came up to me. He wipped my tears and helped me hold my luggage. SHINee SUPER JUNIOR and UKISS ran up to us it looks like a big party. they suddenly lead me somewhere. I decided to follow them because My parents left me i don't know if i should miss them or not.. but.. it's hard to decide.. Well I need a place to stay and all this money is for emergency only.

"So, we saw what happened.." Eunhyuk told me. I looked up, "How do you know?" I asked while sniffing. "We followed you," Kevin admitting the truth. My eyes got widen. I saw Eli slapped Kevin on the back of the back, " YAH!!!" I still didn't say anything while we walked to somewhere.. Suddenly they lead my to SHINee's dorm. "I think you should be staying here for now on," Minho said smiling. "No... It's okay.. I--" I got cutted off, "No, you can stay here, as long as you stay away from that Dino over there," Key said staring at Jonghyun. I declined still but I thought I need some time alone. "Guys I need some time alone," I told them I tried to hold the tears back. Taemin lead me into a guess room. It was SOOOOO BIGG!! 

"I thought you were a bad boy, why are you doing this?" I asked him curiously and he stared at me coldly. "Just shut up and pack your thing, I'll be outside and if you need help call anyone else but me, I don't care what you do to this room , this room will be yours now. Okay? You understand?" He asked me crossing his arm leaning on the wall. I nodded and looked at him. "Well? What are you looking at? pack your stuff," Taemin said staring at me. He got up and walked out of the door with a huge BAMM!! I looked at a picture of me when I was 11 with me, oppa, umma, and appa. I held it near my chest and cried and cried. I cried myself to sleep.

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

I heard crying from Senhyeon's room, but then the crying suddenly stop, I ran inside to see what happened but Senhyeon was already sleeping, I saw tear marks on her cheeks. I soften up. I took in a wet towel and cleaned her face. I caried her bridal style and put her on her bed. I took a blanket and tucked her in. I sat on nher bed staring at her beautiful face. "Senhyeon Ah, Fighting!" I wispered. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead and waked out closing the door slowly.. I never felt this way about anyone before.. no even to my old girlfriends. I thought I was a mean bad dude, am I changing??? Hmm Idk..

=========================================================================================================================

Taemin? In love? Is he going to change for Senhyeon? xDD

Well.. Chappie done!! 

xDD comment and subscribe please!! xDD