Everyday's the same day

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

your P.O.V

You wanna know about my life? Well it's nothing.. Literally nothing.. My parents have abused me when my brother died. My brother was the worst person in my life!!! He started out abusing me first. He joined the gang, wearing red and blue, sagging, hats always on, and pushing nerds, like me around. Well, the thing is, when I was about 12, he was always cool around me, the nicest brother I had ever had, after about 2 years, he joined a gand and now he won't leave me alone. He usually would push me out of the door when we go to school, slap my face to wake me up, and the most painfullest thing of all was when I do my chores, he kicked me on my face, stomach and EVERYWHERE!!!! I know hitting a girl isnt neccesary but he still does. Now, since he died cus of the gang... My parents loved my brother. They thought it was my fault I killed him, They wont even believe one word I say. They thought I was useless and not even a human being. 

~Ring Ring~ My phone called. I picked up the phone,

"Yeboseyo?" I asked. "Hey!! Senhyeon, Ready for school? Want me to pick you up?" Asked Kiseop. Kiseop has always been there for me. He was my childhood friend. We met from playing soccer. "Nehh, I'm coming," I replied then hung up. I went through my closet and wore on these:

 

 

new-years-outfit-2.jpg

I might look rich because of my clothes, BUT IM NOTT. These clothes are like from 5 years ago, they still fit me. All of my clothes are from Kiseop, and Kiseop only, except for you know... PRIVATE clothes like U KNOW WHAT!!

"UMMA!! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL! "I screamed as I put on my school and grabbed my bag. 

"Get the out of my face! We don't need you here, go to school!!" Umma yelled at me. Umma started going closer to me, I immediatly opened the door and ran outside. I climbed over the gate and on the other side of the gate was Kiseop. 

"Wow.. Umma? Again?" Kiseop asked.

"Yeah.. she never seems to give up," I told him as we walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the hallways and I accidently bumped into some hot chick and she spilled coffee all over her own shirt.

"YAH!!! YOU NERD!!! SEE WHAT YOU DID!?!?!?!?!?" She yelled at me. She's Kim YoonHee. She's one of the queenkas at this school I turned around and bowed about five times. At my last bow, she slapped me right across my face. She was getting ready to charge when I got a headstart and ran. I ran and ran as fast as I can but I felt something hard hit my head. Uh oh... it's  one of the kingkas. He's the bad boy Kingka. "I'm soo--" I got cutted off. "It's okay, but tell me why are you running?" he asked me. "Well--" I got cutted off again, but this time it was buy YoonHee.. She ran right up to me and held my collar on my jacket. She rose her fist and.." YAH!!! LET GO OF HER!!!" Taemin ,the bad boy yelled. He stood right infront of me and I hid behind his back. I don't even know im but he's protecting me, thats the good part. Hehe. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. "Hey, I'm Key," He held out his hand. I took his hand and shook it. Key introduced me to Super Junior, Ukiss (with Kiseop), and the rest of SHINee. I bowed at all of them. "No need to be formal, you can be one of us now," Dongho said smiling. I nodded, " I'm Lee Senhyeon, I'm not popular so you guys probably haven't noticed me," I explained. "Well, we met you now," Onew said stating the obvious. I nodded and smiled. "Aigoo so cute!!" Donghae said and squeezed me cheeks. I pouted and turned around back to Taemin. Well, I don't see YoonHee anymore so... I guess she left?? "Well, I have to get to class, Bye" I waved. They all waved back and I started walking. "LEE SENHYEON!!!!" I heard someone yelled. They held my collar and lifted me up OFF THE GROUND!!! "U-Umma," I studdered. I started to choke since the jacket was against my neck so I couldn't breathe. Suddenly...

======================================================================================================================

CLIFFHANGER!! ON CHAPTER 1!!!! xDD

How was it? Was it good? Or was it too fast??

Well Chappie done!! 

Comment and Subscribe!!