Drawing on Faces =D pt 2

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Your P.O.V

"We did it!!" Taemin yelled as he pointed to both of us. Everyone froze. Taemin picked me up bridal style and started running to the backyard. Key, Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew chased after us. First was Minho, then Key, then jonghyun, the ...Onew, the one crawling on the ground. Taemin let me down. We both ran up to the water hose.

"1!!2!!3!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled, we both held on to the water hose and aimed it at the other four. We turned it on and everyone flew except for Minho. He kept on walking like Spider man on a building. Minho grabbed our hose and aimed it at us, even though it was on, we got soaking wet, Taemin tried to protect me but it was not use. 

 

~~~~~

 

Someone's P.O.V

 

I can't believe my precious Senhyeon is letting Taemin covering her, face to face. I'm going to het you Taemin.. I will, and I will suceed!! 

"Guys, capture Taemin tommorrow," I told them.

"What do we do with him?" one dude asked me.

I wispered in their ears my plan. 

 

~~~~

Taemin's P.O.V

 

We walked back into the living room, we changed out of our wet clothes and walked back downstairs. I fell asleep on the couch when Senhyeon and the rest was eating. I woke up and found myself in an old, ugly room. One lightbulb in the middle of room, a toilet, it looks like jail, except, not bars, just a room..

"YAHHH!"I yelled as loud as I could.

 

Senhyeon's P.O.V 

 

I was eating next to Onew and Key. I heard the door open and closed. I ran up to the living room, Taemin's not there, he's probably going somewhere.

~~~~~~~8:00 pm~~~~~~~~~

Where is he?? I have to go check on him. I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Yobeseyo?" someone said on the other side.

"Taemin oppa?" I asked.

"Oh! You're Senhyeon," they replied.

"Yess... can I talk to Taemin oppa? Why do you have his phone?" I asked. 

" If you want to see Taemin again, then you have to come to 345 Abern Street, he will be waiting for you, come hurry,, or something will happen that you won't be able to see him again," they said coldly. I dropped my phone and fell to my knees. I didn't notice I was crying until Key patted and hugged me.