Shopping!!!!

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Taemin's P.O.V 

I was sleeping until I felt someone jump on my bed.

"Taemin!! Wake up oppa!!! I gotta take you somewhere!!" She said when she sat on the side of my bed.

"Ughhhh" I growled then put the blanket over my head.

"Aishh oppa is so timid," I heard her muttered. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?" I burst up.

"I knew that would get you up," She smiled.

"Arggg.." I growled.

"Hey get dress I gotta take you somewhere," Senhyeon told me. 

"Where?" I asked confused.

"Just somewhere," Sehyeon looked away. 

I looked closed and saw her wearing:

 

cute-purple-one-shoulder-beads-cocktail-

 

WOW!! she look's so so so...hot.... SNAP OUT OF IT TAEMIN!! 

Senhyeon got out of my room to let me get ready. 

 

go2.wordpress.com.jpg

I got ready in :

 

I got out of the room. 

"Where's the other guys?" I asked.

"Oh, they're hanging out with Ukiss and Super Junior to somewhere idk, and they left you behind cus you were still sleeping," she smiled. She got up from the couch and took they keys and put it in her purse. She held my hand and dragged me to the car.

I sat on the driver's seat and she sat on the other side. "So, where are we going?" I asked her.

"We are going SHOPPING!!!" She raised up her fist.

"Really?!?!?" I gave an awkward stare.

She put her fist down and looked down.

"Im sorry, It's just, I've never been shopping after my brother died, I'm wearing all the same old clothes.... We can go back in the dorm if you like," she said quietly to me while looking down. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"No it's okay, I'm sorry, I didn't know," I said softening up. We drove to the SM mall and started shopping.

She held my and and dragged me. "Let's buy stuff for you first," she said smiling. Wow she sure is NOT selfish. Me first . I smiled like an idiot.

"Ehh? What are you smiling about?" She asked. 

"Huh? Oh nothing," I smiled at her. Wow I am becoming nicer. How did I become meaner?

 

Flashback

I was looking for my girlfriend, Taeyoung. I went inside her classroom and saw her making out with Nichkhun!!!!!!!!

I dropped my books. I ran outside with tears in my eyes. 

"Taemin!!! It's not what it looks like!!!" She ran up to me.

"Shut up!!! I DON'T NEED YOU APOLOGY!!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! " I yelled at her with tears in my eyes.

"Just let me talk!" She said back.

"OH YEAH?!?!? WELL NO!! THIS HAD HAPPEN OVER 5 TIMES!!! I GAVE YOU ALOT OF CHANCES!!!" I yelled back at her.

"Taemin.." she said fakely.

"REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME? WELL YOU JUST DID NOW!!" I yelled at her then walked away.

I've been cold to everyone after that time.

End of Flash back

 

"Taemin , try this on, it will look nice!" She handed me a shirt that says "I'm the cool one" I nodded and took the shirt.

~Fast foward the times Senhyeon and Taemin laughed an have fun~

"What time is it?" Senhyeon asked.

"3:00, wow we must have went shopping over 6 hours!!" I said happily.

"I never saw you happy like this Taemin," she said confused.

"Well.. I think...you changed me," I smiled. 

She smiled back and we walked to the water park near the mall. 

I carried her bridal style then dropped her in the water. She started to Drown!!!! 

"T-T.....Taemin.. I-I cant s-s-swimm!!" She struggled.

"Don't worry hang on!" I took off my shirt and jumped in and caught her and held her up. 

"AHAHA!! GOTCHA!! I WAS PLAYING I WASN'T DROWNING!!!" she yelled while laughing.

"Hey!!! I'mma get you!!!!!" I yelled at her when we were in the water. 

She ran when she was in the water an I chased her from behind.

To be continued

=========================================================================================================================

xDD chappie done! 

Comment and Subscribe!! xDD