A day with Ricky.. Is like a day in jail..

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

I sat up and held the pain, but I couldn't... I sat up crying, clutching my heart.

"She left me.." I wispered while I cried. Kiseop ran up and hugged me.

"It's okay, You'll get her back, she doesn't want to leave you, but she had too.. It's okay, she'll come back, she loves you.." Kiseop wispered.

"She.. she loved me.. but she left me.." I wispered.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Your P.O.V

 

~~Next Day~~

 

Omg.. I don't want today to exist. I hate my life. I left Taemin, when I promise I would never leave him, and now I have a date with this guy.. this guy I don't even know! What if something bad happens to me? What if... I get.... ?!?!?! I burried my head in my pillow hoping that it wouldn't happen. I hope someone would come save me.. Minyeon also betrayed me.. How dare she... Anyways, I hope Taemin and Kiseop come rescue me... this thing is killing me.. I barely even know Ricky..

I got dressed in:

 

1294537218834_f.jpg

*Sigh* A date I would never love. It's even more awkward living with SHINee anyways. I walked downstairs and Key sat on the couch. I walked up to Key with teary eyes.

"Key oppa!! I don't want to goo!" I winned as I cried. He walked up and hugged me.

"It's the only way to save Taemin.. " Key wispered as tears came down his eyes. 

The door suddenly burst open. Ricky walked up to me and dragged me outside. 

"Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Anywhere is fine.." I said softly, trying to hide the fact that I was crying. 

I sighed as he dragged me to the cafe shop nearby.

After we ordered the drink, I just sat there looking down, not saying on word. We stayed like that for an hour

He slammed his coffee cup down and stood up. 

He bowed, which made me look at him.

"Mainhe... Mainhe..Senhyeon Ah.." He wispered. 

"I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have made you hate me.. I should have just let you go in peace, I'm sorry," he started tearing up. I started to soften up. I stood up and he dragged me to his mansion. He brought me to the room Taemin was in. He pushed me in the room.

"Go take your boyfriend and your friend out of here, you can have them back," Ricky replied. I quickly ran up to Taemin and held his arm. He yanked his arm away from me and limped out of the room, outside. I stood there, dumbfound. I faced Kiseop and cried. Kiseop hugged me. "It's okay.. it's okay..." he kept on wispering. I lost someone important to me.. My.. My Taemin..