...

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

Ricky came up to me," Wanna meet Taemin?" He asked. I nodded, Ricky pulled my arm up to this.. small cottage? Room? 

"T-Taemin!!" I screamed

I ran up to Taemin, Taemin was laying on the ground, blood was dripping down his forehead, his lip was all purple, his eye had a scratch and his arm had a stab.

"What did you do to him?!?!??" I yelled.

"Just something, If you want him alive, you're going have to date me, if you want him dead, then you don't have to date me, your choice, you have a day to decide," Ricky replied.

"How long?" I asked.

"What?" 

"HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DATE YOU!?!?!?" I yelled.

"A day," he replied.

"So, do you accept?" Minyeon asked.

I sat down next to Taemin. I kissed him on the lips the last time, I played with his hair a little bit, he looked at me.

"Taemin oppa, I'm sorry.. But I have to leave you," I cried.

"Sooo?!?!" Ricky asked me. 

I stood up," Only if it would keep Taemin oppa alive....... Y-yes.." I wispered.

"Well then," Ricky trailed off, he dragged my hand with him. I looked at Taemin with tears of sarrow. I'm sorry Oppa.. I need to goo.. to save you..

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

~Before Senhyeon had left~

Ljoe squatted next to me, kicked me in the stomach, punched me in the stomach until I suffered. His whole group went up to me. I bet I looked horrible.

I saw the door open and Senhyeon walked in. 

"What did you do with him?!?!" Senhyeon yelled as she touched my face. I was laying on the ground helpless.

"Just something, if you want him to stay alive, you're going to have to date me, if you want him dead, then you don't have to date me, your choice, you have a day to decide," Ricky replied.

"How long?" Senhyeon asked as she cried, I took the courage to wipe her tears.

"What?"

"HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DATE YOU?!??! She yelled.

"A day," Ricky replied.

"So, do you accept?" Minyeon asked. Minyeon? That.. That ugly girl? she betrayed her??!?! 

Senhyeon sat down next to me. She leaned in and kissed me. I looked at her when she played with my hair.

"Taemin oppa, I'm sorry, but I have to leave you.." she wispered. I got shocked. She said she never leaved me. I don't care if I die for her, I just want to meet her this last time..

"Soo?!??!?!" Ricky said impatient.

Senhyeon stood up," If only it keeps Taemin oppa alive.. Y-yes.." I felt light someone punched me, right on the heart. I felt like I got shocked. I felt more pain then I did before... Senhyeon.. left me..

"Well then.." Ricky trailed off, he dragged my girlfriend Senhyeon's hand and they both walked out of the door. Senhyeon looked at me with sarrow in her eyes, I looked at Kiseop. Kiseop stood there watching Senhyeon leave. 

I sat up and held the pain, but I couldn't... I sat up crying, clutching my heart.

"She left me.." I wispered while I cried. Kiseop ran up and hugged me.

"It's okay, You'll get her back, she doesn't want to leave you, but she had too.. It's okay, she'll come back, she loves you.." Kiseop wispered.

"She.. she loved me.. but she left me.." I wispered.

TO BE CONTINUED