Taemin's Best Girl Friend is EVIL!!!

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Taemin's P.O.V

 

She ran when she was in the water an I chased her from behind.

To be continued.

 

???'s P.O.V

Who the is she thinking that she can hang out with MY Taemin? Me and Taemin had been best friends since last 2 years. I had to go to another college and had never met Taemin in a while. I'm going to slipt them up, one way or another.

 

Taemin's P.O.V 

I felt someone watching us but I just flicked it off. 

"Oppa, I'm going to the bathroom, wait for me outside arraso?" She asked cutley.I nodded and smiled. I saw a familiar girl.. HYUNA!!!

"OPPA!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!" Hyuna came up to me. 

I ignored her and Hyuna walked into the bathroom.

 

Your P.O.V

I was washing my hands when I saw a pretty girl came in. It was only me and her. 

"Soo.. You must be Taemin's friend.." She crossed her arms and looked at me madly.

"N-Neh.. how do you know?" I asked.

"Just one thing, STAY AWAY FROM MY TAEMIN!! OR ELSE THIS WILL HAPPEN!!" she yelled. She slapped me across the face.

"What was that for?" I asked when tears came down my eyes. She ignored me and slapped me harder. I fell to the ground and she kicked my stomach. Taemin suddenly burst through the door. "YAH!! HYUNA!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Taemin yelled and he helped me up. "YOU FRAKIN CHANGED NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! HOW COULD YOU HURT MY SENHYEON LIKE THAT?!?!?" Taemin yelled again. 

Hyuna just sighed from madness and walked out of the door.  

"Are you okay? Let me clean you up," Taemin said with sarrow in his eyes. Blood suddenly dripped down my forehead and my knees. He took the paper towel and went to the sink and dabbed it on my head. While I stayed helpless on the floor. 

"I'm sorry, I caused this, if I shouldn't have thought of going to the mall.. I wouldn't have caused you trouble," I said with tears drowning down my eyes. 

"Don't say that, Here lay your head on my lap, I gotta clean you," Taemin said softly. 

I did what he told me to. Everything suddenly got dizzy, It suddenly turned into two Taemins then four then.....everything became black...

To be continued

=========================================================================================================================

cliffhanger xDD well kinda xDD

Enjoy!!

comment and subscribe xDD