Drawing on Faces =D

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Your P.O.V 

I woke up and saw Taemin sleeping next to me, his arm was around my waist and I was cuddling with him. I got up and carfully lifted up his arm. I slid out.I don't feel sick anymore. I brushed my teeth, and changed into a knee length dressed. I walked downstairs and found Key sleeping on the floor with Jonghyun on him, they both forms an 'x' plus Onew and minho on them, which forms a star. I quickly took my phone and took a pic of them and giggled. 

"Up already?" Taemin asked rubbing his eyes as he got downstairs. I nodded and smiled, I pointed to the others and the position they were sleeping in. I suddenly saw a figure on the ground, A snail figure? the head on the ground and the sticking really high and one their knees. I looked again and it was Kiseop. I started to giggle again and looked at Taemin, Taemin was covering his mouth trying not to laugh. He gave me an evil look and winked. I knew just what he meant. 

He grabbed my waist and we both walked into my bedroom, we took out a bunch of colored markers. We walked carefully downstairs trying not to make noise and not to trip. We both walked up to:

Onew, Victim #1

We drew eye bags. Right below his eyes. We took a red marker and traced his lips. I reached into my purse and got my red lipstick. we put it on Onew, he kept moving and moving but I still kept quiet with Taemin. We drew a mole as big as a fly, right next to his nose and his cheek. I took out my makeup kit and winked at Taemin. He took the blush brush, and putted blush on his cheek DEEP DEEP red. We took mascara. We used eyeliner and all sorts of make up. Finally we were done!! Onew looks like a pretty girl!!

 

Minho Victim #2

We drew a unibrow right above his eyes. Drew glasses around his eyes. A huge mustache on his lips. Viola!! It's a dude with a huge unibrow, and huge musache with glasses!!

 

Jonghyun Victim #3

We just drew a fat mole on his cheek, that's enough humiliation for him.

 

Key Victim #4

We didn't draw nothing xD!! We are going to get wack from Umma xDD

 

Done!!! We both admire all our work.We laughed quietly and walked to the kitchen pretending to eat breakfast.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" We heard Onew scream all the way from the living room. We both ran up to Onew and the others. We couldn't help it but started to Laugh.They all looked at us except for Key, who was laughing like heck. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOESN'T KEY HAVE ANYTHING BUT I HAVE A FAT MOLE ON MY CHEEK?!?!?!" Jonghyun yelled and got suspicious. We all looked at Key. Me and Taemin played along. We all walked up and glared at Key as Key shrunked up into a ball.

"Don't hurt me please.." Key squeeled. We all walked closer, and closer, and closer....

"Yah!! What am I thinking? I'm the Umma, I can punish you!" Key replied as he got up, and walked towards us, we all started backing up. Key had his hands on his hips, his chest popped up like a gorilla and his head tilted, he walked towards us. 

"YAHH!!!" Jonghyun screamed. 

~Gulp~ I heard key, Key ran back to the couch and wrapped up in a ball.

"Okay!! Okay!! We did it!!" Taemin pointed to me and himself.