Morning with My Baby!!

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

Taemin's P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me when I was sleeping, It was Senhyeon. I pretended that I was still sleeping. 

"Yahh!! Oppa Why aren't you waking up? I'm going to miss you," She said. I peeked and she crossed her arms and pouted and using Aegyo at the same time.I pretened that I didn't hear her. Out of nowhere, I popped up and pulled her back down on the bed. I know, I'm  a bad guy. She was above me with her arms and hand on my chest. I opened my eyes and smiled like a little kid.

"Yahh Oppa what are you doing?" She asked and pouted again. (Don't worry xDD There's not gonna be any ^^ oh and for the grabbing Senhyeon part, it's like the one on Hello Baby, when Taemin grabbed Yoogeun when he was pretending to sleep xDD) Her pushed herself up and hitted me lightly on the chest.

She got up and pulled my hands. I got up from the bed and followed her. With me still half asleep she dragged me. We finally reached the bathroom. She took the cup of water and splat it on my face. For that, I woke up and was fully awake.

"Yahh!! I'm going to catch you now!! ...After I brush my teeth," I said. After I got ready and brushed my teeth, I ran into the living room where Senhyeon was. I think she forgot that I was going to catch her. I ran up to her and eventually she ran away. I chased her around the table, On the couch, up and down the stairs, finally I got up to her and held her on the waist and pulled her for a hug from behind.

Onew walked out rubbing his eyes like a little baby," Yahh ... what's with the chas..... I'll go back up to bed," Onew stopped and changed the subject because he saw how I hugged her.

 

Onew's P.O.V

 

two things:

One, the two love birds are soo cute.

Two, those early birds keep recking my sleep.. I hate you guys...

 

 

Your P.O.V

We stopped chasing and hugging each other when Onew showed up. 

Well that's a fun morning ^^. Me and Taemin walked into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. 

"Oppa, we ran out of eggs, let's get some more," I said. He nodded, since it was winter outside already, I wore:

 

choi-byul-i-cold-11.jpg

 

We walked with each other to the super market, He putted his arms on my waist and I did the same. When we reached to the market, we bought lots of stuff for breakfast, Lunch, and dinner. We both paid for the food. Since it wasn't alot, we both carried a bag. I started to feel my throat itch, but I kept the coughing inside me since I didn't want Taemin to worry, but eventually, I failed, I started coughing nonstop. Taemin dropped the bag and ran up to me and hugged me.

"You need my jacket," He said, he took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. 

"Gamsahamnida, oppa," I said. When we reached home, Taemin carried both the bags into the kitchen while Onew was sitting at the couch with Key, Jonghyun and Minho watching football. I laid down on the extra couch they had, I putted my hand on top of my forehead to see if I had a fever, but I couldn't tell. My eyes were halfway open until Taemin came up to me.

"You okay baby?" He asked and held my hand. I nodded but he knew I was lying. He felt my forehead.

"Omo, You have a fever," He said. He helped me stand up, I couldn't walk at all, I was too weak. Taemin held my waist for support but he couldn't carry me, My legs felt heavy and All I could do is, lay down. Taemin sat me back down and carried me bridal style. Minho and the rest ran up to Taemin, "What happened?" Jonghyun asked. "She has a fever," Taemin replied.

"You guys, go make her soup," Onew said. Onew followed me and Taemin up the stairs.Taemin set me on the bed, while Onew was tucking me in. 

"Call Minyeon," Taemin told Onew. Onew nodded and called Minyeon. After like 5 minutes, Minyeon started running into the bedroom feeling my forehead.

"Can you change her?" Taemin asked. Minyeon nodded. 

After we were done, I was wearing cute heart pajamas. I fell fast asleep to my dreamland.

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

When Minyeon was finished changing her, I went in, it looks like she fell asleep, she's soo cute!! I held her hand and fell asleep on her bedside..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chappie done!! How was it?? ^^

Thanks for reading!!^^

Your Welcomed to commetn and subscribe!! ^^