Oppa?

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

~~~~~~~8:00 pm~~~~~~~~~

Where is he?? I have to go check on him. I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Yobeseyo?" someone said on the other side.

"Taemin oppa?" I asked.

"Oh! You're Senhyeon," they replied.

"Yess... can I talk to Taemin oppa? Why do you have his phone?" I asked. 

" If you want to see Taemin again, then you have to come to 345 Abern Street, he will be waiting for you, come hurry,, or something will happen that you won't be able to see him again," they said coldly. I dropped my phone and fell to my knees. I didn't notice I was crying until Key patted and hugged me.

~~Continued~~

I took my phone out and called Kiseop and Minyeon.

"Yeobeseyo?" They answered. (Three way call)

"Come to the park as fast as you can!!" I hung up.

I ran to the park nearby, SMpark. They both showed up on time.

"Wh-What happened? Why are you crying?" Asked Kiseop as he held my arm and Minyeon held my other arm.

"They have Taemin.." I wispered.

"Who?? WHO?!??!" Kiseop asked pissed.

"I don't know, the address is 345 Abern street," I told him. 

"Let's go then," Minyeon said. Minyeon looks a little... Happy? I'm suspicious...

We reached that on place. The house is...like a Mansion.. 

"Well Well welll.... you finally came, with one of your friends," Ricky stood in front of us.

"O-One?" I sttudered. I looked at Minyeon, she smiled at me, she walked and stood next to Ricky. 

"Y-you.." I wispered.

"Yes, I betrayed you, the only reason why I got to  be ur 'bff' was for him," Minyeon crossed her arms.

I looked at Kiseop. Kiseop, I can tell, he isn't betraying me, he's with me..

Ricky came up to me," Wanna meet Taemin?" He asked. I nodded, Ricky pulled my arm up to this.. small cottage? Room? 

"T-Taemin!!" I screamed

 

AN: Sorry it was a bit short hehe I gtg to a market -.- Take care, I'll be back writing more !! xDD