Nightmare... got worst..

I'm In Love With A Bad Boy

 

Your P.O.V

"Senhyeon!!You useless ugly goat!! Where is my breakfast?" My mom yelled acrossed the room. 

"Mainhe..Umma." I said as I ran into the kitchen. I ran halfway to the kitchen when my dad suddenly slapped me across my face.

"APPA!! WHY'D YOU HIT ME!?!?!?!??!!?" I yelled. Umma started running up and hitting me, smacking me, kicking me. Pain eased through my head to my feet. I was helpless on the ground. I finally took the courage to stand up and ran to the door. I opened it and ran my way to Kiseop's house. He's always there for me, no matter what, he's my best guy friend. Kiseop opened the door and saw me helplessly bleeding and crying. "Aigoo.. didn't your parents beat you up?" He asked. I nodded. Umma came bursting through Kiseop's door."Yahh !! WHO TOLD YOU TO RUN INTO THIS BOY'S HOUSE HUH?!!" Umma yelled. She pulled my hair and drag me back to my house...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I was too much in pain to open my eyes, everyday the sad moments of my life keeps on running through my mind.. why WHY CAN'T I JUST DIEE!!! I fianlly opened my eyes and saw Taemin's face with worry in his eyes. 

"What's wrong? Are you ookay?" he asked at he held both of my hands. I sat up and pulled him into a hug. I started to cry. 

"What happened?" He asked.

"...U-Ummaa..." I cried and cried. He hugged me tighter into his arms.

"It's okay, everything will be fine.." He wispered. I cried louder, with a sudden BOOM!! Everyone ran up to my room. Key Umma ran up to me, and patted my head and wipped my tears. Jonghyun came and putted my hair behind my ears. 

"Want some chicken? It'll make you feel better " Onew said rubbing a chicken wing in front of my face. I shook my head and headed for the bathroom. I got ready and wore some hoodie and jeans. I wore the hoodie over my head not revealing me face. I sat on the couch with tears in my eyes, I just wished that Umma and Appa wasnt so mean..

 

Taemin's P.O.V

A few days past but Senhyeon is desperate after that on time she had a nightmare. She looked soo...soo sad.. I came up and sat next to her bed. She was laying there staring blankily at the ceiling. "Senhyeon Ah.." I wispered as I squatted beside her bed next to her face. Nothing.. Nothing came, she laid on the bed and stared blankily at the ceiling. I sighed. I stood up and walked out of her room. I hate seeing her like this... I closed the door and slid down it. I felt tears coming out of my eyes.. I felt soo bad for her that made me  cry... Senhyeon Ah I hate seeind you like this.. 

 

Your P.O.V

I stared at the ceiling after Taemin left... OKAYY so the reason why I'm helpless is.. I relized that my whole life had became trash.. Nothing can bring my family back... I suddenly heard someone crying. I finally popped out of my tranced and stood up. My heart was telling me to walk to the door. I opened it and Taemin was squatting there crying.. I think.. I hurted him.. Now I feel guilty..I sat down next to him. He looked at me . I smiled.. He looked shocked and happy when he saw my smile.. I think... he hates it whn im sad??

 

Taemin's P.O.V

Did... DID SHE JUST SMILED!?!?!??! MY SENHYEON SMILED?!?!!? The last tear dropped and I pulled her in for a hug. 

"Senhyeon Ah.. I never thought you would be happy like this.. Ever.." I said. I heard her giggling and I hugged her tighter.. 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sorry xDD Lame and fast chappie xDD

I kind of ran out of ideas xDD I'll find more soon xDD

Good luck!! Your welcomed to comment and subscribe