Chapter 9

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!! Next chapter is here! ^^ Enjoy reading!~~ Don't forget to comment! #LoSiento on April 12 ^_^

 

 

 

 

Heechul just finished his bath. He was turning on his computer to play games when his phone rang. He look at his phone and saw "Dad" then answered it.


"Hello dad"
"Heechul ah how are you and your sister?"
"We are fine dad. What about you and mom?"
"We are good. I called to tell you that we are going back home next week."
"Okay" Heechul replied opening his account on League of Legends.
"Okay, I will hang up now. Take care of your sister okay."
"Hmm. Okay dad. Take care too. Tell mom I say hi"

"Okay. Bye." Heechul then hang up the phone and put on his table. He then start playing. After minutes of playing, his group won. He shouted in glee then dance. Then the doorbell sunddenly rang interruptung his mini celebration.

 

Heeyoung's POV


I'm so bored! What to do? Heeyoung said to herself. Hmmm.. should I visit Minji? she look at her phone. Then she stood up and grabs her clothes. I will surprise her kkkkk. 


I was about to wave my hand to call a taxi when I saw this restaurant "Kyochon". I remember, Minji loves spicy chicken so I went to that restaurant to buy Kyochon Chicken for her.


"Good afternoon miss. What is your order?"

"Hmm.. 3 box of spicy chicken wings please. Takeout." I said then pulled my wallet and paid.

After buying chicken wings I went out then spotted a taxi. I wave my hand and the taxi stopped infront of me.


End of POV

 

 

Heeyoung arrived at Kim's residence. She paid the taxi driver then went out on the taxi. She exhales then smile widely before pressing the doorbell. After pressing it for the 3rd time, she heard the door knob clicked then she turn around facing the road.

She smiled again thinking that Minji opened the door then she turned her body again facing the door. She was about to say "surprise" but got shocked when she saw his crush. Kim Heechul standing infront of her wearing white shirt and shorts showing his milky white skin.

 

 

Donghae parked his car at the basement of the mall. Both him and Minji went out of his car. Donghae held Minji's bag before they went inside of the elevator.

"So, what are we going to do here?" Minji asked his boyfriend. Donghae look at her then held her hand. "Let's watch movie first" he said. "Okay, movie." Minji smiled.

They arrive at the cinema. Not a lot of people are there. "What movie do you want to watch?" Donghae asked her. "Anything, except horror movies" she replied. Donghae chuckled then buy a ticket for them. "Oppa, I will just buy popcorn and drinks" Minji said. "Hmmm.. okay. Here" Donghae put a cash on her hand. She hesitate at first but Donghae just smile at her so she went to the popcorn stall.

After buying a ticket, Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter