Chapter 10

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all new readers and old readers! xD So here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy it! :)

 

 

 

It's already 9pm when they arrived at Minji's house. Both Minji and Donghae got out on the car. They walk to the front door. Minji saw that she has a message from his brother so she opened it.

"Minji ah, bring Donghae at our house"
Minji then look at Donghae who is beside her. 
"Oppa, let's go inside" she said as she held Donghae's hand. Donghae nodded his head then locked his car before they entering the house.

They entered inside and saw Heechul with the other boys. They were playing games at the livingroom and it was so messy! What are they doing here? Donghae thought. 

"Oppa were home!" Minji shouted and they look at the couple. "So, it's true that you are dating Heechul's sister" Kangin said to Donghae. Minji just smiled while Donghae rolled his eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" Donghae asked them. "Minji ah your friend went here earlier with 3 box of Kyochon chicken. I put it on the fridge just reheat it when you want to eat it" Heechul said as he play games with Kyuhyun. "Friend???" Minji asked confused. "Yeah. Heeyoung." Heechul answered. "Minji ah, I want chicken too!" shindong said. "Ah. Okay, I will just reheat it." Minji then went to the kitchen. Donghae followed her.

 

Minji' s POV


I  grab the 3 box of Kyochon in the fridge and put it in a bowl then put it inside of the microwave. I then pulled my phone and sends a message to Heeyoung.


To: Heeyoung
Hey girl! I heard from my oppa that you came to our house earlier. Why? And thank you for the chicken wings! I love it! :)

 

After I send it, I feel someone's arm wrapped on my waist. I turned my head to see Donghae oppa. I put down my phone to the kitchen counter and turned my body around, facing him. Donghae then kiss me on my lips. "Why?" I asked as we parted. "Nothing. Just want to kiss you" Donghae oppa replied. I burried my face on his chest hiding my red face. We stayed like that until we heard the microwave says 'dinggg' . I broke the hug then open the microwave and pulled the bowl out of the oven. Donghae oppa got the bowl and we went back to the livingroom.


After eating the chicken wings, chatted with the boys and played with them, they decided to go home since it's pretty late 1am. Me and Heechul oppa send them outside.


" I'm going now" Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter