Chapter 5

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. It's been a half a year now that Minji and Donghae became friends. They sometimes go out to eat dinner or lunch, meet at cafes, sometimes at the mall to watch movies or parks just to relax. There is also days that Donghae went to the Kim's house that made Heechul surprised because Donghae never go to his house. 
 

"Donghae?! What are you doing here?"


"Nothing just visiting you hyung. Teach me to play online games hyung" Donghae said that made Heechul suspicious at him. Sometimes Leeteuk or the other boys invites her when the boys eat outside or hangout.

 

At Lee Enterprise, Donghae just finish his paper works just now. He stretch his arms and look at his watch. It was already 7:30 in the evening. He then picked up his phone and send a message to Minji.

 

To: Jiji
Jiji, are you done with your work? Let's eat dinner outside.

 

After typing, he then pressed send and waited to for her reply. Donghae gave her a nickname "Jiji" that made her cheeks turned red but she finds it cute so she allowed him to call her that. Minji made a nickname for him too. She called him "Haehae", and he likes it so much. As he waited for her reply, someone knocks on his office door. 


"Donghae-ah, me and Leeteuk hyung will eat outside. Do you wanna join?" Hyukjae said a he walk inside of his office and flop down on his couch.


Before Donghae can answer him, his phone vibrated signaling that he have a new message.


Sender: Jiji
Yeah Haehae oppa. I just finished my work. Sure, I will just pack my things then go now.

 

 

To: Jiji
Okay. Wait me infront of your company, I will fetch you :)

 

"Sorry Hyuk-ah, I have an appointment now. Maybe next time" Donghae said after he replied Minji then grab his office bag and car keys. "I got to go now. Tell Leeteuk hyung that we will eat together next time and it's my treat" he continued dragging his best friend out of his office then went out of his company.

 

- Minji's POV -


My phone beeped after I pack my things. I looked at it and saw Donghae oppa's message.

 

Sender: Haehae oppa
Okay. Wait me infront of your company, I will fetch you :)

 

I smile and put my phone on my bag and went to the restroom first to check myself. I put powder on my face and applied lipgloss on my lips and check my dress before headed outside. I then saw Heeyoung with our other officemates at the hallway.


"Minji!! Let's eat dinner together with them!" she beamed at me. 


"Sorry Minji-ah, I have an appointment today. Maybe next time okay?" I said as I give them apologetic smile.


"Oh, Is that so... it's okay. But it's your treat next time!" Heeyoung said.


"Yeah yeah. I need to go now. Bye guys!" I waved at them. I went out in our company and spotted Donghae standing beside his black car. He is looking at me so I waved my hand to him then walk towards him. 


He open the door for me and I muttered thank you to him before went inside of his car. He then go to the driver seat, go inside of the car then put his seatbelt and starts his car. He look at me and I smile to him.


"Oppa wher-----" I started talking but he suddenly  leaned infront of me. I was so shock. He is close, too close on my face! I feel his breathe on my face and it smell mint. I feel like my face is heating up! Gosh! What is he tryi--- Ehhh? I then felt something on my lower side so I look down.


"You should put your seatbelt, you know for your safety" he said to me while he lock my seatbelt then put his own seatbelt and start driving. 


I was frozen at my seat. My heart beats so fast, so fast that I run on the marathon. I thought he was going to kiss me. Yah wake up Minji! Of course he won't kiss you! You guys are just friends not dating! But why he didn't told me about putting my seatbelt? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter