Chapter 6

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys! I decided to update early xD So here is the next chapter! I hope you guys will like it ^^ Enjoy reading!! =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Eunhyuk's POV -


"Leeteuk hyung, Hae said he has an appointment today" I said to hyung as we ride my car.
"Huh??? Appointment? At night? Where?"
"I don't know hyung. He just dragged me out of his office saying that he has appointment then went out" I said starting the car and drove off. "Oh he also said that he will treat us next time." I continue then I smile widely.


"What???" Leeteuk hyung saw my wide smile. "Kyuhyun said he is already there waiting for us at the entrance" hyung continued then he pay his attention back on his phone.


"Since he ditched us and said he will treat us, we should bring him at expensive restaurant and invite the others hahaha" I said to hyung as I focused on the road.


"Hmmm that's a great idea hahaha then it's planned!" Both of us laughs as we arrived at our destination. Parking my car, we saw Kyuhyun standing at the entrance and went inside.


- end of POV -

 

 

While Donghae and Minji are busily talking to each other with a serious face, they didn't know that there are 3 pairs of eyes looking at them. Confirming if the man is their friend or not. They can't see his face clearly because the lights are dimmed and they can only see the back of the woman who is with him so they decided to approach the man's table to see if it was really him.


At Donghae and Minji's table, Donghae started his confession.


"Minji ah, I like you a lot not as friend only but as a man" Donghae said as he hold Minji's right hand and look at her eyes.


Minji was shocked at his confession. She can't believe that Donghae actually likes her. She has an instinct before that Donghae is interested in her because of his actions towards her but she just shuggered it. But now he is confessing his love.


"H-how.. s-since wh-when?" Minji stuttered.


"Since the first time I saw you. When I save you at the park. I fell in love at first sight" Donghae answered still looking straight at her eyes. Minji still stayed quite, she didn't know what to say. Heck! She wants to say that she likes him too but it looks like her tongue got tied. "Minji ah, I know you it's still early to ask this since we just knew each other for a half a year" Donghae continued.


"Donghae oppa...."


"But I really like you. The other boys have no idea about me liking you even Heechul hyung. But I will be the one who will talk to him" Donghae said holding her hands tightly and still staring at her eyes. Minji stared at his eyes too. She can see that Donghae is really sincere. She can see love at his eyes.


"Minji ah, would you be m-----"


"Donghae??????" a man cuts Donghae.

 

Donghae and Minji look up and got shocked to see Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk standing beside of their table.


"What are you guys doing here?" Eunhyuk asked them. He is the one who called Donghae. Minji suddenly stood up and bowed at the three.


"Uhmm.. H-hi oppas" she greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter