Chapter 1

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heechul oppa, I will just go to convinience store for a while.” Minji said...

"Okay.” Heechul replied while watching Knowing Brothers.

As she walks towards the park, she suddenly sees a drunk old man walking towards her so she immediately run faster as she could but it was too late. He grabbed her left hand, hugged her from behind and tried to kiss her .

"LET GO OF ME! YAHH!"  she screamed trying to escape. "Nooo letsss haveee some fu- !" she fights back by elbowing his side and  kicking his private part..

The drunk old man suddenly pulled away but tried to chase her again but he can’t. “Ya! You—oouuchh!.” The old man said.

“HELP! H-HELP ME! PER..VERTTT!!” Minji screamed running away from the drunken man.

"HEL-HHHMMMMPPP"  suddenly a hand grabbed her and cover with the other hand. The savior pulled her into the bushes and told her to shut up.

 

At Minji's house, it's been a half an hour since Minji go out to buy something.

“Where is she? What took her so long? It's only 5 minutes walk to go there” Heechul  said and called her....“Why is she not answering his phone? Aish, I should look  for her” Heechul said. He grab his car keys and wallet.

 

Back at the park....

His hand was still on Minji’s mouth. Minji stared at the man but his attention was still on the drunken man.

"Ohh. My savior.... my savior is a man?! Hmmm.... His jawline, adams apple, nose, thin lips, cute eyes... all perfect! Oh gosh! He is so handsome!"Minji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter