Chapter 7

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tada~~ Another update for you guys!! Enjoy reading!!!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them arrived at the Han River. Minji texted his brother first before she went out of the car.


To: Annoying brother
Oppa, I will go home late so don't wait for me okay? :)


Beeeepppp


Sender: Annoying brother
Okay. Just go home safely!

 

"Let's go?" Donghae asked and she nodded her head and put her phone inside of her bag. They headed to the river side. Donghae sit first then put his hankerchief on the grass before Minji can sit. She thanked him and sit beside him. Both of them look at the bride, watching the dancing water with different colors.


"Jiji ah, about earlier, you know at the restaurant I am sorry" Donghae said but his eyes is still looking at the dancing water. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything bad right? And you didn't know too that your friends are coming" she answered while looking at him. Donghae sighed then gazed at her. "Haehae oppa..." Minji said still looking at him. This is it Minji, you can do it! Minji thought. "I like you so much Minji" Donghae said before she can talk. He is lovingly looking at her then hold her hand. "I li------" 


"Would you be my girl Minji?" Donghae cuts her. "I promise you, I won't hurt you. I will love you and take care of you" Donghae looked straight on her eyes. She look at his eyes too then she smiled. "I like you too oppa" she confessed shyly. She looked down then bite her lower lip. Donghae smiled then lifted his hand and put it on her chin. He lifted her face so she is looking at him. "Is that a yes?" he asked hiding his smile. Minji nodded her head and said "Yes oppa". Donghae suddenly hugged her tight. "Yes! Thank you Jiji ah!" he said and broke the hug then leaned his forehead to her. "I love you Minji" he said lovingly. Caressing her cheeks with his thumb then he close the gap on their face. He kissed her with so much love. Minji responded to his kiss, kissing him back. 


As they broke the kiss, Minji looked down again feeling shy, her cheeks are red. It was her first kiss. Donghae just chuckled at her then sneaked his arm on her waist. "Jiji ah..." Donghae called her then got his phone. "Let's take a photo together"  she nodded her head. Donghae lifted his phone and start taking pictures of them. They stayed at the Han River for a while before decided to go home.


Donghae send her back home. Donghae's car stopped infront of Kim Residence, both of them unlocks their seatbelt. "Uhmm... thank you for the dinner oppa" Minji said. Donghae holds her hands then kissed it then look at her. "Did you enjoy?" he asked as he enterlock hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter