Chapter 11

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see new readers here! I hope you like this chapter! Enjoy reading!! =)

 

Monday at Pentagram Office, Minji was busily doing her work and didn't noticed the time. It was already lunch time but still she didn't got up to her chair so Heeyoung made her way to her table. Heeyoung knocks Minji's table three times. Minji who still busy at her work look up.

"Hey, it's lunch time. Let's eat together!" Heeyoung said. Minji look at her computer's time then save her work then grabs her wallet and phone and stood up. 

Minji and Heeyoung made their way to the company's canteen. 

"What are you doing anyway? You are so focused on your work till you didn't noticed the time" Heeyoung asked as they went inside of the canteen.

"Boss told me to make 6 logos and 5 different layout of flyers and send it to him after work" Minji replied her. "2 bowls of bibimbap and lemonade please" Minji ordered and pulled out some money and said to Heeyoung, "It's my treat." 

After they got their orders, they went to find tables. They sit at the corner and starts eating their food. Minji's phone beeped notifying her that she got a message. She took her phone and read the message.

 

Sender: Haehae
The meeting is finished! I'm going to eat my lunch now

 

Eat well! I am eating my lunch now with my Heeyoung. 

 

Sender: Haehae
Thank you. You too. What are you eating?

 

I am craving for bibimbap so I ordered bibimbap. How's the meeting?

 

Sender: Haehae
I see.. then I will eat bibimbap too :) The meeting is okay. I still have meeting at 3pm T.T

 

You must be tired.... take some rest after your lunch!

 

"Yah! Stop texting! Your foods is cold now!" Heeyoung said. Minji just smile at her then continue to eat her lunch. "Who was that anyway?" Heeyoung asked.

 

Sender: Haehae
Okay my wife ;) I will eat my lunch now. 

 

Minji blushed when she saw Donghae's reply "my wife" . She didn't know what to say so she just replied "eatwell oppa" then puts her phone on the table. 

"It's Donghae oppa" Minji answered Heeyoung.

"Donghae??" 

"Hmmm. We are dating n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter