Chapter 4

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


- 3rd Person POV - 

As the 10 boys keeps chatting and laughing with each other while eating, they didn't hear the door opened revealing Heechul with a wide smile on his face. He walks inside while making some dance moves. Waving his both arms side by side while wiggling his body and chanting Yo yo yo yo~~

Upon hearing his voice, the 10 boys looked at his direction. They all laughs as they watch Heechul's dance entrance.

"Finally! After 1263838262 hrs!" someone exclaimed.

"Yah! Hyung! What took you so long?!" another guy exclaimed to Heechul.

"Ahhh sorry guys for being late.. " Heechul said to them. Then another guy looked behind Heechul as if looking for someone.

"Yah hyung! You said you will bring someone with you!" that guy said.

"Yes! Where is she?"

"Is it your girlfriend hyung?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Where did you meet her?"

"Hyun--"

"Shut up will yah! You guys are so noisy!" Heechul shouted at them and it became silent. Hearing their loud voice makes his head and ears aches. He exhaled then look at them.

"She is in the restr----" 

Hearing that it was a 'she' they cut him and started to get loud again. And with that Heechul shouted at them again telling them to shut their mouth up or he will just go home with that person. So they instantly shut their mouth.

"She is in the restroom right now so you guys should wait." his hyung said to them.

While they're getting excited to that someone whom Heechul brought with him, one guy is quietly sitting and listening to them and waiting for his hyung to tell them who's that person is. 

He is also curious about that person but he is praying that it was her.

- End of 3rd Person POV - 

 

At the restroom, Minji was standing infront of the mirror checking herself out. After checking her make-up she smiled then put her face powder and lipgloss on her sling bag. Glancing once again at the mirror to check her dress then went out from the restroom.

Minji made her way to the private room and stopped at the door. Feeling a lil bit nervous, she exhales and hold the door knob and twist it. She then slowly open the door and hear loud voices.

 


- Minji's POV -

I slowly opened the door and I peak inside. I hear loud voices. They are chatting and laughing then I saw my brother sitting at the right ride. I was about to call him but the door suddenly opened widely startling her and causing the people inside to look at my direction.

I glanced behind me and saw a waiter with foods in his hands. I then heard my brother's voice calling me.

"Minji-ah come here inside. Why are you standing there?" oppa said and walks towards me. He took my hand and lead me inside then introduce me to his friends.

"Guys, this is Minji, Minji-ah, they are my friends"

"Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Kim Minji" I bowed as I introduced myself shyly.

"Woah! Your girlfriend is pretty hyung!" someone said. I look at that person, he looks like a monkey.  Then I heard someone chuckled beside me, it was Donghae oppa. I pressed my lips together and look down as I blushed and feel shy. Donghae oppa is so handsome. Aigoo, Minji calm down will you! she scolded herself.

"She is not my girlfriend, she is my dearest pretty lovely sister"  Heechul oppa said to the monkey look alike guy. 

"Your sister? You have a sister? Why you didn't tell us?!" a tall man said.

"That's why I am introducing her to all of you Kyuhyun" Heechul oppa rolled his eyes as he answered the guy.

"She is really pretty hyung!" a chubby cheeks guy said. He is cute anyway hehehe

"Of course she is! I am her brother so she is pretty like me duhhh!" My brother respond to the cute guy.

"Anyway, Minji-ah he is Eunhyuk, beside him is Yesung, then Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong, Siwon, Kangin, Leeteuk, and you know him already" oppa introduced them as he pointed at them and lastly to Donghae. I smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter