Chapter 3

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:30 in the morning at Kim's house....

"Oppa I'm going to work now!" Minji shouted at his brother.

"Okay. Take care and be careful!" Heechul answered.

Heechul was eating his breakfast when his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Woah! You're up early hyung!! This is a big miracle! Big news!" the caller response to him.

"Shut up you turtle! I will end this call!"

"Hahaha hyung, relax okay." the caller said.

"What do you want Yesung? Why did you call me this early in the morning?"

"Well, just want to infrom you that Siwon is back from America. And he wants to see us."

"Oh really?! When did he cameback?"

"Earlier hyung. He said he will threat us to this famous fancy restaurant hahahaha"

"Okay okay. Tell him I will go. Just message me the address okay. I will bring someone" Heechul replied as he go to the sink to wash his plate.

"You will bring someone? Who? Girlfriend hyung?"  Yesung asked from the other line.

"Yes, someone. And it's a secret! I will end the call now so bye!"

"Wait hyu---"

Heechul ended the call. Aish. He is so annoying. he said to himself then proceed to wash his plate. After washing his plate he send a message to her sister.

 

Minji just arrived at her office when she received Heechul's message.

 

Sender: Annoying brother

Minji-ah, go home early okay, we will go somewhere later.

 

To: Annoying brother

Okay oppa I will. But where?

 

Minji replied him then start her work. But before she can touch her computer mouse her phone beep and it was from unknown number so she opened it.

 

Sender: Unknown number

Good morning Minji! :D This is Donghae ;) I am sorry, I didn't send you a message yesterday I was kinda busy. How are you?

 

A smiled appeared on her lips as she read the message from Donghae. Then another message came. It was from his brother saying that they will eat dinner with his friends. Before she replied them, she save Donghae's number first.

 

To: Donghae oppa

Good morning to you too oppa!  I am good. I am at work now. It's okay, I understand :)

 

To: Annoying brother

Friends? Who? Donghae?

 

Beeeeepp...

 

Sender: Annoying brother

Yes I will introduce you to them. And yes with Donghae.

 

Her smile became wide, she is now smiling brightly knowing that she will meet Donghae again. Then she replied him okay.

 

Sender: Donghae oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter