Chapter 8

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers! Sorry for not updating. I am a bit busy lately. Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! Enjoy reading!! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, 10:30 in the morning at the Kim's residence, someone is singing loudly and dancing while watching some videos on the big flat screen tv.


"Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No~ Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh~"


The person sang loudly while dancing causing the other person who is sleeping soundly, woke up. That person groaned, she then grabs a pillow and put it on her head but she still hear the loud voice.


"Aahhhrrgggg!!! Heechul oppa! Ugh!" she groaned again rolling on the other side of the bed with a pillow on her head. 


"Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee~" Heechul continues to sang loudly as he wiggles his and his right hand made a circular moves, his left hand was on his waist while their cat is staring blankly at him.


"Aiissshhhhh!!!" Minji groaned again for the 3rd time. She opened her eyes and sit up. "I am going to kill him!" she mumbled. "What time is it?" she asked herself then yawned before grabbing her phone.
"Omo!! It's already 10:35 am!!" she gasped when she saw the time then saw Donghae's message.

 

Sender: Haehae oppa
Good morning sweetheart! See you later~ :)
                                                                8:30am

 

Omo! Omo!! I woke up late!!! She then started to reply Donghae's message.

 

To: Haehae oppa
Good morning oppa! ^^ Sorry I woke up late. I just woke up! T.T

 

After replying him, she runs to the bathroom and wash her face."Gosh! Why did I woke up so late?!" she said starring on her mirror while wiping her face. Once she dried her face she runs back at her bed and grabbed her phone.

 

Sender: Haehae oppa
It's okay sweetheart ^^ I know you are since you didn't reply me earlier ;) Go take a bath now, I'm going to fetch you.

 

"geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo~
kkumdo yeoljjeongdo da jugo shipeo~"

"Aishhh Heechul oppa! I am really going to kill him! Just wait!" she said. She then replied Donghae's message saying that she will wait for him before marching to the livingroom where her brother is.


"naegeman malhae bwa~ I’m genie for your world" Heechul sang while copying the dance step on the flat screen tv.


"HEECHUL OPPA!!!!!" she screamed at her brother. But Heechul didn't hear her because the volume is high. She was about to appoarch him but then spotted the remote on the center table so she grabbed it and pressed the pause button.


"ije geuman kkaeeona neon naye superstar, shining star, super---- huh??" Heechul stopped then look at his back. "Oh! You're finally awake! And why did you stop the song?" he said as he puts his hand on her waist.


"Because you are so noisy oppa! But thanks anyway, because of you I woke up" Minji sits on the couch a bit annoyed but thankfull at him.
"What time did you go home last night?" Heechul asked her sister as he grabbed the remote on her hand lowering the volume first before he pressed the play button.


"Around 1 am I think. Heebum ah~ come here pussss pussss" she called their cat. "Good boy! You must be annoyed too because of Heechul oppa's loud voice" she said while caressing Heebum's furr.


"Yah! You!!!" Heechul shouted then grabs the cushion."Ahhhhhhhh!" Seeing her oppa grabs the cushion and ready to attack her, she squeals and stood up quickly on the couch and runs on the other side of the livingroom holding Heebum.


"Mehrong!!" she sticked her tongue out on him then grins on his brother like she is planning something naughty. "What?" Heechul forrowed his brows. "Nothing..." she shuggered. "It's just that, you look like a gay while dancing. Right Heebum ah" Minji continued as she caressed Heebum's fur then grins at him again. "You really!!" 

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Minji squealed again and runs.Heechul was about to attack her with cushion but then the doorbell rung.

 

Dingdooooonggggggg! 


Heechul gave his sister a death glare but Minji just stuck her tongue out again on him and chuckles. Heechul sighs on defeat before went to the door and open it. While Minji seat on the couch and played with Heebum.


"Donghae ah?? What are you doing here??" 
Minji's eyes widened as she heard what his brother says so she immediately stood up. Omo! I forgot him!!! she said to herself. She was about to go to her room to take a bath but her brother let Donghae come inside of their house.


"Oh. Hi!" Minji gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter