Chapter 2

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days, Minji and Heeyoung will meet at Mouse Rabbit. Minji was the first one to arrive. She was infront of the cafe when she send a message to her friend.

To: Heeyoung

Heeyoung-ah, I am already here at the cafe. I have something to tell you. See you later!~ ^^

 

After sending her a message, seconds later her phone vibrated. She opened her phone and saw her friend message.

 

Sender: Heeyoung

Oh, okay. See you later!! Order me a milk tea and cheesecake okay? :) I'm on my way~

 

 After reading her friend's message she hold the door knob glass door and pushed it while putting her phone inside of her sling bag. When she looked up, she saw Donghae walking towards her direction.

“Oh?” Minji gasped,  but Donghae was busy texting on his phone so before he bumped into her, she called him.

“Donghae-shi?” ..Donghae looked up and was shocked to see Minji standing infront of him.

“Oh? Minji-shi, Hello! What are you doing here?” Donghae asked... “I will meet my friend here. Uhmm...do you want to join with us? ” Minji said... “Oh, s-sure." Donghae said.

 

- Minji POV -

Minji went to the counter first to order drink and cake for her and Heeyoung.

"Good afternoon! What's your order miss?" the counter girl greeted and asked for her order.

"Hmm, 1 Milk tea and Chocolate shake, and 1  Cheesecake and Strawberry cake please" she said as she look at the menu then flash a smile to the counter girl.

"It's $135 miss"

Minji open her bag and got her wallet. She was about to pay but Donghae beat her.

"I will pay." Donghae said and give his credit card to the cashier.

"You don't have to--"

"It's my threat for you and your friend okay" Donghae said then sweetly smiled at her. She blushed and just nodded her head.

After they got her order, Donghae is the one who is holding the tray, they went to find a table and sat together while waiting for Heeyoung.

"So.... How are you Minji-shi?" Donghae asked gazing at her.

"I am good. What about you? What are you doing here?"

"I am good too. My friend owned this cafe and he said he have a new flavored coffee so I tried it. "

"Oh, I see.... You are not busy are you? You know uhmm since I asked you to join me here" she said shyly. Pabo! Why did you just ask it now?! I should ask it earlier! What if he is busy! Stupid me! I scolded myself. I looked at Donghae again, he just showed a charming smile at me.

Goshhhh! Why is her smiling at me like that?! I feel like I am going to die now! OMG CALM DOWN MINJI!!!!

- end of POV -

 

- Donghae POV -

"Oh, I see.... You are not busy are you? You know uhmm since I asked you to join me here"  she asked me shyly. I just flashed a charming smile at her. Hahaha she's so cute when she is shy.

"No. It's okay, I am not busy" I said to her. But the truth is Hyukkie is waiting for me at Leeteuk hyung's house. It's not bad if I arrived late there right?

I look at her she was eating he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter