Dare Me A Date~!

Not One, But Six!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gQOatYz4o

-Young Min POV-

I woke up to the beautiful, bright morning sun shining on my face. It was early and I noticed the others were still asleep. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 

It read:

6:30 AM

Everyone doesn't usually wake up at this time unless we are busy, but on our free days we always sleep in. I looked through the contacts in my phone. Hmm....I wonder if ______ is up yet.....Maybe I'll text her.

To:______

From: Young Min

'Annyeong haseyo ______! Good morning! Are you up now?'

Message sent!~

I patiantly waited for a reply. Five minutes passed, then ten. Maybe is still asleep.....

 

-Your POV-

I woke up to my loud ringtone ringing right beside me.

'Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya

Banjjagi bareujima ireoda ose mudeum andoendan mallya

Nunan nunajiman'

Even though I love that song, I began annoyed and grabbed my phone. It was a text message from....Young Min?! How did he get my number?!

 

*Flash back*

"I'm gonna go get changed for bed now!" ______ said as she through her phone onto the couch and walked to the bathroom. Young Min walked over and picked up her phone. A smile grew on his face as he began saving her number into his phone. He finished and walked off with a huge grin on his face.
*End of Flash back*

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. We live in the same house anyways, so who cares. I opened the message and read it. I started to reply.

To: Young Min

From: ______

'Good morning to you too! Nae, I am up now! ^^'

Message sent!~

I waited about a minute and he replied.

To: ______
From: Young Min

'Ok! Do you want some breakfast? I'm making bacon~~! :D'

I replied.

To: Young Min

From: _____

'Nae!!! I'll be out in a minute! :)'

Message sent!~

He replied a quick message.

To: ______

From: Young Min

'Ok! ^_^'

I closed my phone and ran into the bathroom to get washed up. After 5 minutes, I came out and seen Young Min in the kitchen. Awww....I can't believe he's cooking just for me! >/////<

"Annyeong Young Min!" I said as I entered the kitchen. He smiled.

"Annyeong! Here's your Bacon!" He handed me a big plate of bacon.

"Kamsahamnida Young Min! But I don't think I can eat all of this. Why don't we eat it together?" I asked him. He blushed.

"S-sure!!!"

He stuttered. I giggled. We began eating the tastey looking bacon and it was definitely as good as it looked!! We finished eating and Young Min cleaned up and started doing the dishes.

"Young Min, isn't it Min Woo's job to do the dishes?" I asked, curiously.

"Normally, yes. But I will clean them up, just for you!"

He smiled and gave a weird wink. I giggled at his fail wink.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go wake up Hyun Seong Oppa, so I can clean up my room! Be right back!" 

I said. Young Min noded and I walked to my room only to see a still unconcious Hyun Seong on my bed. Aww...he looks so sweet sleeping like that, but it's time to get up!
"Oppa!!!!!"

I shouted. His eyes opened and he looked straight at me, but then he went back to sleep. This could be harder than I thought.

"Hyun Seong Oppa get up, hurry!!!!! I need you!"

I shouted so loud that it hurt my own ears. His eyes shot open and his cheeks were bright red. He just stared at me like he couldn't believe what I just said.

"Good, you're awake Oppa! I need you to get up so I can clean up my messy room!"

I giggled. He looked dissappointed, as if he was expecting me to say something else.

"Ok......"

He said, sounding like he could fall asleep any minute now. He got up and walked out. I began fixing my bed.

-Young Min POV-

Meanwhile~

I finished cleaning the dishes and saw Kwang Min walking towards me.

"Hyung, let's play a game! Whoever loses has to....." He stopped and thought for a minute.

"Has to ask ______ out on a date!!!!!" He smiled. I gulped.

"Ummm....ok"

I said, just hoping I didn't lose. I would be so scared to ask _____ out on a date!!!! >.<

"Alright, rock, paper, scissors!"

Kwang Min and I said as we both through our hand signs. I noticed he picked rock, and I picked.......scissors.....NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"Haha, rock crushes scissors, I win!'" Kwang Min gloated. I glared.

"Aigoo~!" I shouted as _____ entered the kitchen.

"What's going on in here?" She asked. I got nervous all of the sudden.

"Young Min has something he wants to ask you, _____!" Kwang Min said while throwing his arm around _____'s shoulder.

"Ok, what is it?" She asked me. I looked down at my feet trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Would you.........go on a date with me?" I asked, very shyly. I still did not look up.

"Really? You wanna go on a date? Ok, I'm gonna go get changed and then we can go!"

She sounded really excited. She dashed off into her room. My heart began to beat normally now, although I couldn't stop blushing.

"Heh, good luck bro!"

Kwang Min said before leaving the kitchen. Well, I guess I should go get ready too.....

*20 minutes later*

I have been waiting for _____ almost 10 minutes. Girls always take so long getting ready! Kekeke~ XD

Finally, I saw _____ coming down the steps. My jaw dropped.

"What? Do I really look that bad?" She looked upset.

"Nooooo!!! You look......AMAZING!!!!!!!!" I shouted. She giggled, with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Nae! Where are we going?" She asked. I had to think for a moment.

"It's a surprise!" I told her. She pouted, but I would not tell her! ^^

We got into the car and the driver began driving to the location I told him, of course I whispered it though! ;)

I heard Teen Top's song Girlfriend playing. I blushed as that song explained everything I feel for _____. She seemed to like the song as well, I noticed her bobbing her head and dancing. I just chuckled at her cuteness.

We finally arrived at the surprise location! A theme park!!!!! I knew girls loved these kinda dates, so I was hoping she would like it too.

"OMO! A theme park!!!!!! Let's go on the Ferris Wheel!" She dragged me to the Ferris Wheel and we waited in line.

After waiting a few minutes, we boarded the Ferris Wheel. This one was romantic, I'm guessing it was designed for couples as I saw Cupid and hearts cover the outside. It reminded me of Valentines Day.

"Wow! The view is so beautiful, right?" She asked me, while looking out at the starry night sky.

"It is beautiful.....but not as beautiful as you...." OMO! Did I really just say that? Talk about cheesy.....
She looked over at me and I froze. Then I saw that beautiful smile of hers, covered with rosy red cheeks. She grabbed my arm and threw it over her shoulder. Then leaned on my chest.

"I'm having so much fun Young Min!" She said. I smiled.

"Good, I'm glad." I replied.

As we exited the Ferris Wheel, our next target was the Ice Skating rink. This one was my choice. ____ seemed a little nervous. We put on our skates and slowly entered the rink. _____ was holding my hand. I'm guessing she doesn't know how to skate.

"______ do you know how to Ice Skate?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Aniyo.....I never learned...."

She said, as she almost slipped. She gripped my hand tighter.

"Don't worry, I'll help you!"

I smiled and she tried to smile back. We skated slowly around the rink, and she almost fell a few times. But she was getting better. After a while of skating, she was skating by herself!
"You're doing great ______!" I shouted as she skated pretty fast.

I saw her skating back to me and right as she got close, she slipped. I caught her before she could hit the hard, cold ice.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She was blushing brightly.

"N-n-nae...." She stuttered.

We left the rink and now we were ready to play some games! I will try my best to win ______ a prize! ^^

We played a baloon popping game. We had to throw darts at the baloons. I threw a dart and hit two baloons with one dart! I smiled at my own victory. _____ hugged me.

"______, which one do you want?" I asked her. She pointed to a huge pink bear that held a heart that said 'I Love You' on it. I smiled and asked for it. The man handed her the bear and we thanked him.

"Did you have a good time, ______?" I asked her.

"This was the best date ever!"

She shouted, while throwing her hands in the air. We walked to the car that was waiting for us. We entered, and put our seat belts on.

"_______, there is one more thing I want to give you...." I said, my heart almost beating through my chest.

"Really? What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Close your eyes!"

I told her and she closed her eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed those beautiful lips of hers. I could feel her cheeks were hot. After about 3 minutes, I pulled away. She looked awestruck. But then, I saw a smile appear on her lips.

"You pabo....you didn't know you just stole my first kiss!" She teased. I laughed.

"That was mine too....pabo!"

I teased back, and she giggled. It was getting late now and I noticed _____ had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at her sleeping face. It was still about a 30 minute drive back, so I began resting as well.

"I love you, ______....." I said before falling into a deep sleep.

~

Wow! That date sounds like so much fun! T___T
Kekeke~
Well, I hope all you Young Min biased people are happy now~! Young Min stole ____'s first kiss! :D
Now, what will happen when the others find out about this? Ooooooh! I don't wanna know XD
Stay tuned everyone! ^____^
Teen Top is daebak!!!!!!! So I deceided to add they're songs in there! ^^