I Love You! ♥

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Annyeong haseyo~! Thanks for all the comments and views! I appreciate it so much! Enjoy the story! ^^

 

-Your POV-

After hearing what Hyun Seong just said, I was a little awestruck. I mean for one, he called me 'Beautiful'. And two, he had a surprise for me! I can't wait to see what it is! I quickly put away my new clothes and rushed down the stairs. I saw all six of my boyfriends standing in the living room with a Karaoke Machine. I think I know what this means...

"I'm your boyfriend! Annyeong haseyo our beautiful girlfriend!" My boyfriend's greeted me. I smiled.

"Now, to get on with the show. We will be singing a song especially dedicated to you, our lovely girlfriend." They explained. I took a seat on the couch and began to watch. They all grabbed their Microphones and got ready.

"Hana, deul, set!" Leader Dong Hyun said and music started playing.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Young Min said. I felt my heart skip a beat.

'Oh
Nan neoui Boyfriend 
Nan neoui Boyfriend

Neon neoui Girlfriend 
Neon neoui Girlfriend


Gue eotteon mueotbodado nunbusin neoruel gajgodo
Maeil nan bappa(Bappa) ni mameun apa(Apa)
Nae sarang byeonhaji anha neo malgo boiji anha
Ireon nae mameul wae jakku mollajuneunde

Gakkeumeun neomu pigonhae
Neol dwiro hal ttaedo
Neon nae yeope isseo jugo

Eotgallime datumedo hangsang
Naui soneul kkwag jabajul
You you Baby You you
Nega isseo maeil nan usuel su isseo

Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge
Ojig neol wihan naega dwae julge

Neon naui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Namanui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Naman barabwajullae neol wihan byeori doelge
Neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui Boyfriend
Nan mujogeon neoui pyeon ni nunen naega chaempieon
Museun iri itdeorado naega jikyeo hwagsilhi neoui oenpyeon
I got your back geogjeong ma nae pume gidae
Useobwa Blow me a kiss oh so sweet I like that

Gakkeumeun neomu pigonhae
Neol dwiro hal ttaedo 
Neon nae yeope isseo jugo

Eotgallime datumedo hangsang 
Naui soneul kkwag jabajul
You you Baby You you
Nega isseo maeil Nan usuel su isseo

Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge
Ojig neol wihan naega dwae julge

Neon naui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Namanui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Naman barabwajullae neol wihan byeori doelge
Neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui Boyfriend

Neol wihan naui maemeun(Byeonhaji ahna)
 I sesang banjjogi nado(Neol nohjineun anha)
Geogjeonghajima neol ullijin anha
You're my girl
My my world neon naman mideumyeon dwae

Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge
Ojig neol wihan naega dwae julge

Neon naui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Namanui Girlfriend eh eh eh eh
Naman barabwajullae neol wihan byeori doelge
Neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui Boyfriend'

Once the song ended, I couldn't stop blushing. All of their voices are so beautiful! I just couldn't stop smiling the whole time they were singing. I am so glad to be their girlfriend! I hope I never have to leave them!

"So, what do you think _______? Were we good?" Hyun Seong asked.

"You guys are beyond good! You're amazing!!!" I shouted. I saw a faint blush on their cheeks.

"________, there is something we wanna tell you...." Dong Hyun said. He looked a little nervous. I nodded.

"I, well.......we love you!" Dong Hyun said. They love me? What does he mean?

"Huh?"

I asked. Dong Hyun walked closer to me and looked me in the eye. My heart was beating very fast.

"We.....are in love with you." 

He said. My eyes became big. I can't believe it! They actually love me...? Should I believe them...? I stayed silent for a moment. Dong Hyun looked like he could cry any moment now. I noticed his eyes watering up. Without controlling my actions, I crashed my lips against his. I could feel the others staring. WHAT AM I DOING?! Dong Hyun kissed me back and it lasted about 4 minutes. I pulled away after that.

"I love yo-" I was cut off.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!" The others screamed.

"I didn't do it......" 

Dong Hyun replied. They gave him a glare. Why did I kiss him? I even said myself that kissing all the members will be too much for me, but I kissed him first! What is wrong with me...?

"Omo! I am so jealous!" 

Min Woo complained. Wait, I got an idea. I walked over to Min Woo and planted a small kiss on his cheek. His cheeks were bright! Then, I walked over to Kwang Min and gave him a smooch on the cheek. And then, lastly I gave Hyun Seong Oppa a small kiss on the cheek. He gave me a shy smile.

"Sorry, I can't kiss you all the same as Dong Hyun. But, just so you know, I love you all equally!" I said. They all blushed and covered their shy faces.

"Thank you so much for everything!" I smiled and started walking to the stairs.

"Goodnight guys! Hyun Seong Oppa don't stay up too late again!" I shouted while walking upstairs.

-Dong Hyun POV-

I can't believe _______ kissed me! I thought she was about to turn me down. If she would have said that she didn't feel the same way, I don't know what I would have done. I love her so much! And the feeling of her lips was something I've never felt before, almost like a dream. It was so unreal! I noticed a hand waving in front of my face.

"Hyung.....hyung! Are you alive?" Jeong Min asked. I came back to reality.

"Nae. We should probably get some sleep now."

I said. I really need to lay down and think right now. We all got ready for bed.

 

-Kwang Min POV-

I was so happy that _____ kissed me on the cheek! I was jealous of Dong Hyun hyung because of his kiss with ______ but after she kissed me, I felt so happy! I really want to get closer with her and hopefully, one day I can have a real kiss with her. Only time can tell what will happen. I turned off the light and me and the others layed down to rest.

 

-Min Woo POV-

OMO! I'm soooooooooo jealous of Dong Hyun hyung! _______ kissed him right infront of all of us, for almost 5 minutes! And, all I got was a 5 second kiss on the cheek! >.<
I will do my best to get closer to her! I really love her!

 

-Jeong Min POV-

I know I said it's childish to act jealous of each other but It's so unfair the way _____ just kissed Dong Hyun! I'm gonna be honest, I'm really angry right now......

 

-Young Min POV-

I don't really mind that _______ kissed Dong Hyun. I kissed her first and I stole her first kiss, and that's all I need to be happy!
^_^

 

-Hyun Seong POV-

Once I got upstairs to me and ____'s room, I saw she was still up. I suddenly got excited.

"Hey, what are you doing still up?" I asked.

"Oh umm....I couldn't sleep." She giggled and I layed down next to her.

"You weren't waiting for me again, were you? I told you to stop that."

I chuckled and poked her cheek. She stuck out her tongue. She cuddled onto my chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Oppa!" She said before dosing off. I smiled.

"I love you too....." I said and closed my eyes.

~

WAH! ______ is getting closer with them now! And, she kissed Dong Hyun!!!!!! By the way, ______ has been with them for a month now. So they will be there two more months. Next chapter an unexpected character will make an appearance!!!!! And BOYFRIEND will NOT be happy about it! XD