Would You Be Our Girlfriend?

Not One, But Six!

-Your POV-

I started hearing the voices of a few boys talking. I got a little frightened because of how close they sounded, almost as if I was laying right next to them. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hyung, she's waking up!!!" A cute, young looking boy said.

I was looking straight into his eyes. Then, I noticed I was laying on his lap, I quickly jumped up while blushing bright red. He was also blushing. The driver slowly pulled into the driveway of a quickie market. He turned around and looked straight at me.

"______ I know you probably don't know any of us, am I right? But......If you don't mind, I have somehting to ask you...." The driver who had bright red hair and looked a little older than the others asked me. I got nervous all of the sudden. I just nodded my head.

"Would you be......my girlfriend?" He asked. My eyes widened. I saw the other boys jaw drop.

"I....." Befor I could answer, I was cut off.

"No, be my girlfriend! Please ______!!" The cute boy I saw earlier said. 

Am I going crazy?! Is this just a dream! Yeah, it has to be! I was asleep in the nurses office! Now I remember! I quickly pinched my cheek, thinking it wouldn't hurt. I was so wrong!
"Ouch! Wait, this isn't a dream? I'm not asleep?!" My eyes were huge now.

"You're soooo cute!!!!" The cute boy said, while chuckling.

Sooo....now that I know it's not a dream what should I do? I have two boys I know nothing about asking me to be their girlfriend. I mean, they seem nice enough, but I don't actually know them. They could be weirdos for all I know.

"How about this...will you be all of our girlfriend?" The red head suggested. I looked at him like he was insane.

"I don't want to be mean or anything.....but I-" I was once again cut off.

"You will soon, we're your new roomates or should I say gaurdians." Red head explained, I saw him smile lightly.

"Wait, what? You're gonna live with me?!" I shouted as I got nervous. My body was shaking now. The cute boy placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you. We were assigned a mission to take of you from STARSHIP Ent. You have been Emailing them, right?" He asked.

"Nae, I have. But why didn't they tell me anything about this?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I don't know, they didn't tell us until the last minute. We're almost as surprised as you are." He assured. I looked at each of the boys. I breathed in and let out a smal sigh.

"Alright, I'll be your girlfriend but you guys have to give me some more info on STARSHIP Ent. I need some tips on what they're looking for and what to expect, nae?" I said. They smiled like idiots, but cute ones! Kekeke~

"Nae, anything! I'm so happy!" The cute boy said.

"But, I think it would also be nice if you told me your names..." I looked at each of them.

"Nae, mianhae! My names No Min Woo!" Min Woo said as he winked at me. I blushed a little.

"I'm Kim Dong Hyun!" Dong Hyun said, smiling.

"Lee Jeong Min is my name, cutie pie!" Jeong Min smiled brightly at me.

"I am Jo Kwang Min and this is my twin brother Jo Young Min!" Kwang Min explained while pointing to his twin. I smiled at them.

"I am Shim Hyun Seong! And I like pork!!!" Hyun Seong said. I chuckled. He's so cute!

Dong Hyun started the car and we pulled out of the Quickie Mart's lot. I stayed quiet during most of the drive home. I would only use one word responses to Min Woo who was sitting next to me. I was very shy around these boys. Kwang Min was sitting on my right side. He was as quiet as me, he didn't say anything he would only look over at me and lightly smile. He seems interesting....

 

-Kwang Min POV-

______ is so very cute! I wish I could talk with her more, but I'm so shy! I looked at her for a while. She finally noticed me staring after about 5 mintues. I smiled and she smiled back. I quickly turned my head to hide my blushing face. I'm so lucky to be her boyfriend.....

 

-Min Woo POV-

"_____ when we go home, I wanna show you something, ok?" I smiled brightly. She smiled back.

"Nae, Min Woo." She answered.

I noticed she looked tired. Then I remebered, she was at the nurses office so she must be sick. I saw her falling asleep, she leaned on Kwang Min's shoulder. Nooooo!!!!!!! I want her to lay on my shoulder!!!! I saw Kwang Min blushing tomato red. I just shot him a glare. This is so not fair!!

 

-Dong Hyun POV-

We finally arrived at _____'s house. It was pretty nice looking, even though I've seen it before. It's right acrosse the street from our dorm. I parked the car and took of my seat belt. The others started exiting the car. Then, I noticed Kwang Min carrying ______ bridal style. I immediatly got angry.

"Yah, Kwang Min-ah! What do think you're doing carrying ____ like that!" I exploded. He looked a little frightened.

"Mianhae hyung, she fell asleep on my shoulder so I just figured I'd carry her into the house...." He looked down at his feet.

I just stormed off to the front door and unlocked it. I went into a random room without another word. Why am I so jealous? It's not like I really have sincere feelings for her, anyway! The only reason I asked her to be my girlfriend was to cover up my lie. Kwang Min can have her, I don't care!!!!! I sat at a desk and lowered my head. Why am I lying?! I do like her......

 

-Your POV-

I woke up only to see the quiet Kwang Min sitting beside me. I smiled.

"Are you feeling better _____? I made you some Tea!" He handed me a cup of tea.

"Kamsahamnida Kwang Min! I do feel better now!" I drank some.

"That's good! Min Woo's a little upset." He chuckled at the last part of that sentence.

"Wae? Oh no! I forgot he wanted to show me something...." I quickly got up and sat my tea on the small end table.

"I'll be back, Kwang Min!" I waved and ran off to find Min Woo.

I saw him in the living room, on my desktop computer. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Min Woo!!!!! Mianhae I forgot, what did you want to show me?" I asked.

He didn't answer, I just saw him searching a video on YouTube. Then he stood up, he looked really serious. Music started playing, and he started dancing. He was amazing!!! So fast and moving with the beat! As the song ended, he smiled at me.

"That's what I wanted to show you!" He tried wiping sweat off his forehead but it was such a useless attempt. He was covered in sweat. I chuckled.

"That was amazing, Min Woo! You're so cute!" I hugged him. He looked surprised.

"Jjinja?! You think I'm cute?!" He smiled brightly, while blushing tomato red.

"Nae, you are!" I let go him and smiled. "Well, I gotta go! Kwang Min's waiting for me to return! Annyeong!" I waved. He waved back.

I saw Kwang Min laying on the bed I was just recently laying on. He was asleep. Awww..... I pulled the blanket over him and turned the lights off. I quietly exited the room. I noticed Hyun Seong in the kitchen, so I ran over to him.

"Hyun Seong, what are you doing?" I asked, as I saw him searching for something.

"Pork......I need pork cutlets!" He mumbled. I laughed.

"Hyun Seong, I don't eat that so I didn't buy any....sorry!" I placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked upset and happy at the same time. How is that even possible?!
 

"It's okay ____, I'll just buy some tomorrow!" He smiled. "Oh....by the way ____, you should talk to Dong Hyun. He's upset and I'm sure you can make him feel better!" He looked a little worried.

I suddenly got extremely worried. He was fine earlier, what happened after I fell asleep?!
"Nae, thank you for telling me Hyun Seong! Annyeong!" I ran off before he could even say anything else.

"Aigoo, where is he?!" I checked my room.

There was no one there but I did notice someone has been in here. The books I had on top of my desk were pushed off, and my chair was not pushed under the desk. He must have been here! I began searching the entire house. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Oww! Sorry!!" I said, rubbing my head. It was Jeong Min.

"Hey cutie! What's wong? Why are you running around here like your lost?" He asked.

"Dong Hyun, he's upset! Where is he? Do you know?" I answered with another question.

"No, I don't know. He ran off into the room you just exited. He was upset with Kwang Min, I think. Maybe he just left to clear his mind..." Jeong Min explained, not really sounding like he cared that much.

Why was he angry with Kwang Min? Well, I need to get to Kwang Min then and figure out what's going on!
"Nae, thanks! Annyeong!"

I dashed off to the room Kwang Min was sleeping in earlier. He was now sitting up on the bed, he looked sad.

"Kwang Min, what happened between you and Dong Hyun? And where is he?" I asked him. He looked up at me. I saw he was crying a little.
"I think I hurt hyung's feeling by carrying you in the house. I don't really know why, but he got really jealous and yelled at me.....I don't know where he is now....." More tears streamed down.

"Let's find him, now Kwang Min!" I grabbed Kwang Min's arm and we ran out the house together.

"He couldn't have gone too far!" I said, while looking at Kwang Min.

~

Chapter 2 everyone!!! Kekeke~

So, Dong Hyun's missing and now it's up to you and Kwang Min to find him!

Will you guys find him & if you do what will his reaction be? Find out in Chapter 3~! ^^

Sorry, this chapter is kinda sad. Dong Hyun really loves you and was hurt when he saw Kwang Min holding you like that. Why? Because he pictured you two getting married, and it caused him to have an outburst!

Here's some pictures of Dong Hyun since he's missing~~:(

 

 

Commet please~~ ^^