Mixed Emotions

Not One, But Six!

-Kwang Min POV-

Me and ______ searched everywhere for Dong Hyun! We went around town asking everyone if they seen a red haired guy. And everyone's response was the same.

"No, I haven't. Mianhae..."

Eventually, we got tired out and sat on a bench not too far from this beautiful beach. It was then that I remembered.....whenever Dong Hyun was upset, he would come to the beach and stare out at the ocean to clear his mind. Young Min and Min Woo always would find him there!

"_______! I know where he is!!! Come on!"

I quickly dragged _____ and we ran towards the beach. Sure enough, he was there. _____ ran over to him and left me in the dust. Since when could she run that fast?!

"Dong Hyun!!!!!! You had us worried! Why would you leave without telling us?!" She questioned him.

He did not respond. He just stared out into the ocean.

"Hyung....._____ is talking to you..." I said.

Still no response. I can understand him still being mad at me, but why is he treating ______ like that? She didn't do anything wrong! I felt really bad now....Because of me, Dong Hyun is mad at _______. It's all my fault!!! I hit myself on the head. ______ looked over at me.

"Kwang Min.....we should just leave him alone...." _____ said.

Her voice was cracking a little. I could tell she was about to burst out into tears. She looked off into the ocean. I saw tears stream down. I was about to walk over to her, but before I could she ran off.

"______ wait! It's getting late!!! It's too dangerous to-......." I cut myself off as I she was out of sight. I looked down at my feet.

"This is all my fault....."

 

-Your POV-

Once I noticed there was nothing I could to cheer Dong Hyun up, I quickly ran off. I heard Kwang Min call after me, but I continued running. I don't know where I'm going, but I just need to run!!! It was getting late now and that was when all the weirdos came out. But I didn't care, I will keep running!!!! Suddenly, I bumped into someone and fell into their strong arms.

"______ what are doing out here alone?!" I recognized the voice. Min Woo......

"I.....Min Woo....Dong Hyun...he....." I couldn't get it out. My mind was not clear. I cried into Min Woo's chest.

"Dong Hyun hyung is upset, I know. But he will get over it ______. Don't be so worried! This happens pretty often...." He patted my back.

"Now, let's get you home bef-" I cut him off.

"No......" I said. Min Woo lifted my chin.

"______ we have to! It's getting late now! What is running around going to do? It's not going to change anything, ok? Just calm down, please..." Min Woo tried to calm me down. But that just made it worse.

"Min Woo.....you don't understand...." I said as I pushed him off. He grabbed my wrist.

"Don't be silly ______! You gonna get yourself hurt!"

He started to sound angry. I looked down at my feet. Then, I heard someone run up to us. They were out of breathe.

"_______! How...could you.....leave without me!" Kwang Min said, breathing heavily. Maybe I am being pabo, but why is everyone yelling at me?!

"Where's Dong Hyun.....?" I mumbled.

"He's still at the beach, wae? We nee-" I ran off and Min Woo and Kwang Min snapped.

"Yah!!!!!! ______! Stop being pabo! Let's just go home!"

I heard them yelling from behind. They were chasing me. I had to get to the beach and speak with Dong Hyun one more time! I was running so fast, I hadn't noticed the huge rock in front of me. I tripped and expected to fall onto the hard cement. But instead, I fell into a pair of strong, muscular arms. I looked up and saw the exact person I was running to. Dong Hyun.....

"Dong Hyun.....I...." Before I could say anything else, he patted my head and smiled.

"You're so cute......" Was all he said. I blushed bright red.

"I thought you were.....mad..." I said. He smiled at me.

"I was mad, earlier. I just needed to be alone to clear my mind. Mianhae, for ignoring you....." He hugged me, tightly. I just smiled.

"Now, let's hurry home. The weirdos are out!" He chuckled.

I took his hand and we started walking home. Aigoo! I'm gonna really have to hear it once I get home. Min Woo and Kwang Min are gonna be yelling at me like Umma does when I stay out too late. Kekeke~


-Dong Hyun POV-

I held _____'s hand the whole walk home. I couldn't stop blushing everytime I would look at her. Do I really like? No! Of course I don't.....I think I love her. Maybe, I'm moving to fast but I can't help myself. She's so beautiful! I tightened my grip on her hand. She looked over at me and smiled. Why do I have to share her? Why can't she just be mine?! I think that's the real reason I was so upset. My overprotective emotions are saying she's only mine! But in reality, she's Ours......I stopped walking. ______ noticed and looked at me funny.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I looked down.

"_______, I know you're all of our girlfriend. But, who do you like the most....?" OMO! Why did I just ask that?! PABO PABO PABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ummm....I don't know. I can't really say actually. I would need more time to know you guys!" She smiled. I sighed out of relief.

"Nae, of course!" I said. She began walking again and I followed. This time, I grabbed her hand. I saw her blushing. She's so cute!

*15 Minutes later*

We arrived at _______'s house after a very long, tireing walk. We entered the house and all eyes were on us.

"YAH! ______! Why would you run off on us like that?! You could've gotten hurt or even worse!" Min Woo yelled. I saw _____ look down, like she was guilty.

"Min Woo it's alright, she was with me......" Min Woo still looked a bit angry.

______ walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Min Woo! I won't do it again, I promise."

She used aegyo. I laughed. Kekeke good plan ______. Min Woo smiled.

"OMO! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!" He pinched her cheek. She was blushing. GRRRR that Min Woo!!!! >.<

She looked over at Kwang Min. He was there when all this happened, he should be mad too. But he looked happy? O___O

"I'm also sorry to you Kwang Min. I hope you forgive me..."

She hugged him. I could tell he was already happy, but now he looked like he would start randomly dancing just because he was that happy. I laughed at my own thoughts.

"It's getting late we should rest now." I suggested. Everyone nodded and we started figuring out our sleeping arrangements. _____ would be in her room along with Hyun Seong. Me and Min Woo would share the other bedroom and the others would sleep in the living room. Thee house wasn't very big, it was mostly made for a single person to live in. But we worked everything out! ^^

 

-Hyun Seong POV-

I got a little nervous when I heard me and ______ we would be sleeping in the same room. Aigoo! Aigoo! Aigoo! I tried to keep myself together but _____ must have noticed my shaking body.

"Are you okay, Hyun Seong Oppa? You look nervous." She laughed. I tried to smile.

"N-n-nae, I-I a-am f-fine"

I stuttered. Oh yeah! You sound real 'fine' when you can't get simple words out of your mouth. I'm such a pabo! >.<

We grabbed our blankets and layed down. Luckily, the bed was big so we didn't have to be so close. I sighed. See now....Hyun Seong there is nothing to worry about, just keep your mind together and.....

My thoughts were cut off as ______ layed on my chest. AHHHHHH!!!!! Calm down, calm down......

"_______? Are you still awake?" I asked, just testing. XD
No response. She was asleep. Well, I guess that what I should be doing.....I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Why I am I so nervous.....I should be cherishing every minute of this...." I said out loud right before dosing off to sleep.

~

OMO! So cute, right? XD
Oh, and I apologize to all the people who are Young Min biased T.T

He barely made an appearence and I don't think he's even talked to ____ before O.O

Next chapter will be ALL about Young Min, I promise ^^

Here's some pics to make up for it~! ^^

Oh and I just had to add that end part about Hyun Seong~ He's my bias and he didn't really get close to _____. So, I figured why not add a funny part with him in it? ^.^