Don't Touch My Girl

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Keke~ I had to name this chapter after their song! It fit so well, proceed reading to see what I mean~~ ^___^
Enjoy!!!

 

-Your POV-

I woke up to the sound of Hyun Seong's voice.

"Ohhh ______! I love you! Marry me, please!"

He said in a soft tone. I giggled and stared at his sweet, sleeping face. I tried to get up but I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw a sleepy, smiling Hyun Seong.

"Stay." He said casually. I smiled at him and put a finger to his nose.

"Aniyo! It's time to get up, Oppa!" I said, teasing him. He chuckled.

"Ugh....ok...."

He said and moved his arm. I walked to into the bathroom, while wiping my eyes. I opened the door and hadn't noticed someone was in there, until....

"________! Don't look!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Min Woo scream. I quickly shut the door and stood in front of it.

"Mianhae, Min Woo....." I said, trying to shake off what just happened. I walked into the living room while I waiting. Dong Hyun walked over to me.

"Good morning, kissy bear!" He said while my hair. Haha Kissy bear? XD Oh Dong Hyun, only you would say that! Keke~

"Good morning, Dong Hyunnie!" I replied. He blushed a bit.

"I feel so embarrassed right now....." I admitted. Dong Hyun lifted my chin and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Why are you embarrassed? Are you gonna confess something? Don't tell me you are preg-" I cut him off.

"ANIYO!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just I haven't even washed up and did my make up yet. I must look hideous...." I said. Dong Hyun gave me a serious look. I got a little frightened.

"Don't EVER say you look hideous! You couldn't look hideous if you tried. Please baby, don't say things like that...."

He snapped but tried to control himself. I was a little startled after that but hearing him call me 'Baby' made me feel at ease. He can be so silly and mature....I could feel my heart beating fast. I really do love him.....Suddenly, the phone started ringing. I heard Min Woo enter the kitchen. I quickly ran over to the phone and answered it.

"Annyeong haseyo?" I answered. I heard a fimiliar voice from the other line.

"Hey cutie....I hope you didn't forget. I'm waiting for you outside your door." He said. My heart skipped a beat. Oh no! I forgot we were supposed to meet up today so he could ask me something 'important' as he said.

"Who is it? I hope it's not more anti-fans again. The last time they called, I cried a little...." Min Woo said. Jeong Min placed his chin on my shoulder and tried to listen. I tried nudging him a bit, such a fail attemp...

"Umm...I'm busy today, sorry....." I almost said his name, we wouldn't want that!! >.<

"Aww come on, I came all the way out here to see you. Please at least let me see you...." He said. Jeong Min raised an eyebrow and became suspicious.

"Fine......just give me a minute." I said, really not wanting to do this. I hung up the phone.

"Who was it, baaaby?" Jeong Min emphasized, trying to sound y. 

"My old friend. He wants to talk with me. I guess I'll go get ready and get this over with." I said and walked out.

 

-Jeong Min-

I know I heard that guy begging to see _______. He better just be a friend or me and the others will have to 'deal' with him.

"I wonder who ______ was talking to...." Young Min said, curiously.

"I don't know, but this guy's apparently her 'friend'. He better not try anything with my-our girlfriend!" I shouted, raising my fist. Wait a second, he said he came all the way out here to see her. So, is he here? I should check....keke.

"Ooooh, my stomach hurts. I'll be back!" I dashed out of the kitchen to the front door. I looked through the peep hole and seen a firm looking, blonde haired boy. Is that.......MBLAQ's maknae? Aniyo....it can't be..... I opened the door and he jumped up from his previous position on the stairs. When he saw I wasn't _____, he frowned.

"Who are you....?" He asked me. Then, I remembered who he was. He is MBLAQ's maknae, Mir.

"I'm ______'s boyfriend. Who are you?" I asked, even though I knew cleary who he was.

"I'm Mir......I'm _______'s best friend." He looked dissapointed.

"May I come in, please?"

He asked. I nodded. I heard ______ come out of the bathroom and when she walked over to us, I could see that she was a bit nervous. The others came out of the kitchen and watched Mir like a TV.

"Oh....Mir, I see you met my boyfriend, Jeong Min." She said. She looked happy for some reason.

"Nae......But ______. Now that I'm hear, I guess I will still tell you what I had to say." Mir explained. He walked over to her and looked down at his feet. I was uncomfortable with him being that close to my, I mean our girlfriend!

"Well, I've been wanting to say this for a long time......I love you....." Mir confessed. I felt my blood boil. Ok, that's it!

"Ok, time to go! Thanks for coming by! We won't miss ya! Annyeong!" I said while trying to push him out of the door.

"Yah! Get off me! I wasn't done yet!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. I heard the other members walk over.

"Yes, you are done here. Bye bye now!"

Dong hyun said and pushed him out the door with the help of me and the others. We could hear him shouting from outside.

"_______! If you ever need a new boyfriend, I'll be waiting!"

I grinded my teeth at the thought of _____ leaving us for him. ______ looked relieved and sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about Mir. I thought you would be mad.....He was my best friend and we 'were' planning on dating each other. Until, I met you guys...." ______ explained. Wow! She is SOOOO lucky she found us, instead of dating him! I walked over to ______ and hugged her.

"It's ok sugar lips, I'm just glad it's over and done with." I said. Omo! Did I just call her 'Sugar Lips'? XD

"Ok...." ______ gave me a small peck on the cheek. I blushed...

 

-Min Woo POV-

I don't know who that guy, Mir, thought he was! He better not try anything with my girlfriend! GRRR!!!!! I was having all these crazy thoughts. Sooo much jealousy that I felt. Why am I jealous? She is MY girlfriend, NOT his. I should be happy, right?

"Min Woo.....?" I heard _____'s voice and snapped out of my thoughts.

"What...?" I asked. She hugged me.

"Don't be mad, please. I love you.....not Mir." She said. Hearing her say those words to me made my heart flutter. I haven't yet heard her say that to me.

"I love you.....more!" I suddenly turned it into a competition. Keke~

"Aniyo! I love all of my boyfriend's so much!!!! You just don't know!" She exclaimed. I poked her cheek.

"Mianhae, cutie! But, I love you more!" I said. She pouted. OMO! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love it when you do that!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Yah! I want to flirt with my girlfriend too!" Young Min butted in. Aigoo~! This was my flirt session! XD

"Me too!" I heard the other say in unison. Andwae!!!!!!!!!! They take away my fun! T____T
Suddenly, we were all flirting and teasing her. We were having fun until we heard a noise upstairs. Then we all froze. ______ jumped and grabbed onto Dong Hyun who was closest to her.

"Stay here, I'll go check it out." Dong Hyun stated.

"Aniyo, Dong Hyun!!!!" _____ whispered.

"Let me go, I have the most muscle."

Hyun Seong whispered. Ok, is he trying to be a hero or a show off? I can't tell......
-__________-

"We'll both go." Dong Hyun said. Hyun Seong nodded in agreement. ______ pouted and didn't want them to go, but she finally agreed to let them go. She now was holding onto Kwang Min. I'm guessing she was squeesing him to death. Aww.....my baby is scared..........

"I hope they'll be ok!"

She mumbled into Kwang Min's chest. He rubbed her back trying to calm her down. I wish she was over here with me!!!!! >.<

 

-Kwang Min POV-

I was scared for Dong Hyun hyung and Hyun Seong hyung. I hope they'll be ok. _______ is squeesing me to death! >.< I don't wanna say anything and ruin the mood, but I can't breathe!!!!

"______, don't worry! They'll be fine!" While saying that, I tried picking her up and moving her a bit. She was now sitting up and I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She leaned her head back on my chest. This feels like a dream....normally, I would never have the courage to be this close with ______! It's like my body is doing it's own actions!!! o.o
We began to hear more noises upstairs, we figured it was just Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong. But suddenly, we heard a bang! Like someone falling! We all jumped and ______ screamed. Her eyes were now full of tears. I grabbed a tight hold on her.

"Shhh....it's ok _____...." I tried calming her down. She suddenly got up and pulled away from my grip. The others stood up as well. She tried to run upstairs but I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"You can't go up there! Don't worry, they're fine....." I wish I actually knew that...... She pushed me off and before I and the others could stop her, she ran upstairs. We all chased after her.

"_________! Wait!!!!!! _________!" I yelled, while running as fast as I could. Aigoo~~ I hope nothing happens to _____ , Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong!!!!

 

~

Haha! I figured I'd add one of my bias's, Mir! Keke~
Omo!!! Sooooo emotional and action packed, right? XD
Well, now something's going on upstairs, what could it be? A break in maybe? Find out in chapter 9!!!!!!! ^0^
P.S. Does Hyun Seong really have the most muscle? O____O I'm stuck between him and Dong Hyun XD
I hope you liked it~!
Ppyong~~

Omo! *Drools*
They look so hot here! >.<
Keke~~