Min Woo's Feelings...

Not One, But Six!

-Your POV-

After making our wish, me and Jeong Min continued to cuddle on the park bench. I did not care it was late now, I'm with Jeong Min and I know he'll always protect me! I feel so safe in his arms.....I noticed Jeong Min staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Oh...heh nothing....."

He said while looking away to hide his blushing face. I giggled. He was now staring at me again. Now I was really curious about what he wanted.

"Jeong Min are y-" I cut myself off as I noticed his face getting closer!!

 

-Min Woo POV-

Meanwhile....

Me and the hyung's deceided we'd watch a movie to get our mind off of ______. We all knew that she left somewhere with Jeong Min, but it was just best if we tried to keep our minds off that topic. Then suddenly....

"So how was your date with _______, Young Min?" Kwang Min asked his twin.

"It was so fun!!! I will never forget it, the feeling of her lips...." He stopped and thought about what he just said.

"I MEAN.......the feeling of........her ummm...." He became nervous. I know what this means. He kissed her.......

"YOU KISSED _________?!?!?!"

Dong Hyun shouted in fury. I know he was feeling exactly the same as me. Young Min lowered his head. He should be ashamed!!!!

"Wow.....you are very lucky Dongsaeng!"

Hyun Seong, the only who didn't seem to be mad, told him. Hyun Seong is too mellow and chill to get furious like us, I guess. But, I'm not going to let my anger get the best of me, I will put on a smile just for ______.

"Young Min, you should be ashamed. You know you just stole her first kiss!" Dong Hyun scolded him.

"Hyung.....that's enough. Yelling isn't going to change anything. Like Jeong Min hyung said, she's ALL of our girlfriend. I'm sure we'll all get our chance...."

I said, while holding back my tears. Even though it hurt so bad to say that, I know it was the right thing to do. Dong Hyun hyung is the kinda person who get's really mad but then get's over it without mentioning another word about it. He would always want to be alone. But when it comes to me, I'm the kind who tries not to show my anger, the kind that will remember forever and the kind that will pretend to be happy. Yup, that's me. My way of doing things hurts, but it keeps those that I care about happy and that what matters!!! I saw Dong Hyun get up and leave into _____'s room without another word. Everyone stayed quiet and watched the movie. 

"Goodnight hyung's....I'm tired."

I said while walking to the room me and Dong Hyun share. I knew he would go to _____'s room because it's the best way to be alone for now. I entered my room and shut the door behind me. Then I flopped onto the bed. I wonder what _____ is doing right now......

 

-Jeong Min POV-

Without controlling my movements, I noticed I was leaning closer to _______'s face. What am I doing?! I can't kiss her!!!!! Has she even had her first kiss yet? I can't do that! Before I knew it, our lips brushed against each other. AHHHHHH! PABO PABO PABO JEONG MIN!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SUCH A PABO?!?!?! I saw ______ quickly pull away.

"What's wrong.....?" I asked. Did she not want to kiss me.....?

"Jeong Min.......I.....think we're moving to fast....." She said. Ok, now I know she didn't want to kiss me. But why not just say it....? :(

"......You're.......right...."

I mumbled. I feel so stupid!!!!! Why did I kiss her....? I just wanna die now..........I stood up and face the opposite way of _______.

 

-Your POV-

Jeong Min stood up facing the opposite direction of me. I hope he doesn't think I didn't want to kiss him. I just......everything seems to be moving way to fast for me. I just kissed Young Min and now Jeong Min?!....I can't handle all of this.....

"Jeong Min......" I said. He did not move or even make a sound.

"I'm sorry.......It's not that I didn't want to kiss you, it's just that.....well, to be honest, I just kissed Young Min. Everything is moving too fast for me. I really can't handle all of this....." I explained.

"You kissed Young Min........?" He asked.

"Nae......I did. That's why I'm saying this. Pretty soon, all six of you will want to kiss me. I don't know if I can handle that......." I told him.

"I understand. I didn't know about you and Young Min's kiss...." He said and sat down next to me. I was expecting him to be mad but instead, he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Why didn't you say anything...? I never would have tried to make things difficult for you." He said. He can be really sweet, even when he's upset.

"I'm sorry.....I thought you would be mad or jealous...." I said. He my hair.

"Aniyo....there's no time for that if you really love someone...." He said. I smiled.

"Thank you, Oppa. Maybe we should go home now."

I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand. As we were on our way home, I thought I saw a fimiliar looking boy. He had his eyes glued to us. I tried to see his face but it was too dark. I finally just gave up and shook it off. Jeong Min stopped walking. I looked at him.

"Are you following us......?" Jeong Min questioned. I turned around to see that same fimiliar boy.

"Answer me!"

Jeong Min yelled. I was a little startled at his raised voice. The mysterious boy took off his hood and to my surprise, it was.....Min Woo!!!!!!!

"Min Woo! What are you doing out here alone?!" I scolded him. This felt weird as it was usually him scolding me.

"I was worried. Sorry, I know I should have trusted Jeong Min hyung to take good care of you. But, I still couldn't help but get worried." Min Woo explained.

"Ok.....well, everyone's fine. Let's go home!"

I said sounding bubbly. I grabbed Min Woo and Jeong Min's hands and we continued walking home. We smiled and laughed the whole way home talking about just anything! We mentioned this one time Dong Hyun tried to be sweet and bake me cookies but instead he burt them and bought some from the store instead. I couldn't stop laughing at how cute that was. Oh and the time Min Woo did an impression of me and ended up falling in my heel shoes. 
Such good memories.......

I love my boyfriends!!!

~

Awww....I feel so bad for Min Woo. He's hiding his real emotions just to make _______ happy! :'(
Well, anyways! Now Young Min's secret out!!!!!!! But, it didn't turn out to bad thanks to Min Woo! ^^ 
Also.....I need you guys opinion, should _____ begin to love them all equally or should she deceide to stay with only one of them? I'm just confused on what she should do~ So what do you think?
Comment below!!!!! ^^