A Special Shopping Trip

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Thanks for everyones opinions! ______ will begin to love them all equally! If you have any other suggestions for the story, let me know! ^o^

 

-Kwang Min POV-

As I woke up to the morning sunshine, I noticed _______, Jeong Min and Min Woo all knocked out on the floor next to me. Why aren't _____ and Min Woo in their rooms? Hmmm.....oh well. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Once I finished, I headed into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I heard someone enter the kitchen, so I turned around to see Hyun Seong hyung.

"Good morning, hyung!" I said.

"Morning....." He said, sounding half asleep.

I grabbed bacon and eggs out of the fridge and started cooking. Hyun Seong stood by me why I cooked. I'm guessing he must be hungry?

"Kwang Min....we never get to spend time with _______. We should both take her shopping today!" Hyun Seong suddenly suggested. Wow and I thought he was half asleep! XD

"Good idea, hyung! We'll take her once she wakes up!" I smiled. He nodded.

"Do you like bacon? It's pork!" I asked.

"Nae, I love bacon! ______ does too!"

He said sounding really happy. I guess that explains him watching over me why I cook! Kekeke~
I finished cooking and me and Hyun Seong began eating. Then suddenly, I could hear voices from the living room.

"Hyung! Get off of ______! She's still asleep!" Min Woo shouted.

"I.........dfhghffhgihkhhhk...." Jeong Min replied.

"WHAT?!"

Sounds like something is going on in there, I'd better check it out.

"Be right back."

I said and Hyun Seong nodded. How could he not hear all that?! I entered the living room and seen what all the commotion was about. Jeong Min was cuddling with ______ in his sleep. Aigoo~~

"Is everything ok in here?"

I asked. Min Woo said nothing, he just pointed to Jeong Min. I walked over and pulled Jeong Min off of ______. He mumbled something that I couldn't understand.

"Breakfast is ready if your hungry, Min Woo."

I said and walked back to the kitchen. Hyun Seong was finished eating and now he sat there holding his stomach.

"Ugh....sooo full!"

He said. I chuckled. I started eating and then seen Min Woo walk in with _______. I immediately started to smile.

"_______! You're awake!" I said while walking over to her.

"Nae....what's for breakfast Kwang Minnie?" She asked. I blushed at the nickname she just gave me.

"Your favorite.....Bacon. I know you don't like eggs though, right? I'll make you some pancakes to go with your bacon instead, if you want!"

I said. She smiled and nodded. I grabbed out the pancake mix from the cabinant and started cooking. ______ stood beside me eating a piece of bacon. I looked over at her a few times and almost dropped the pancakes while trying to flip them. I should ask her now.....I opened my mouth to ask her but instead I was cut off by Hyun Seong.

"_______! Do you wanna go shopping with me and Kwang Min later?" Hyun Seong asked.

"Yeah! I'd love to!!!"

She shouted in excitement. I giggled at cuteness. She looked at me and held a bacon in front of my face.

"Say ahhh!" She told me.

"No, you eat. I made it for you _____." I said, smiling.

"Please!" She begged. I couldn't say no to that, so I opened my mouth.

"Ahhhh!" I said and she placed a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Good Kwang Minnie!"

She said. I blushed. I finished her pancakes and placed them onto a plate. I handed the plate to _____ and we both sat at the table. I mindlessly watched her eat. Am I a weirdo.....? She noticed after a few minutes.

"Are you hungry, Kwang Minnie? You're just watching me eat." She said as she slid her chair and plate closer to me.

"Here, eat with me!" She shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth. I quickly chewed and swallowed it.

We finished eating and began getting ready for our shopping 'date'. I wore dark blue skinny jeans with a casual white T-shirt. Once I was ready, I waited for Hyun Seong and _____. They sure are taking thier time! XD
Finally, I saw Hyun Seong coming down the stairs. He was wearing white skinny jeans and a green T- with a white over shirt. I also noticed his gold jewelry. He must be trying to impress _____. Aigoo, that cheater. I didn't know this is competition!
>.<

 

-Your POV-

I grabbed out a cute frilly, pink dress and these rainbow colored leggins. Once I was dressed, I brushed out my hair and clipped in a cute bow clip. I hope I look good enough.....I walked down stairs and saw my two boyfriends there waiting for me. They looked very handsome!

"You look beautiful/handsome!" We all said in unison. Then we laughed at ourselves.

"Are you ready?"

Hyun Seong asked. I nodded and took both of their hands. We walked to the car and entered. During the ride there, we started talking about random things.

"Oh my gosh, ______! Jeong Min was all over you this morning!" Kwang Min explained. Wow, I didn't even know that! XD I just giggled. Hyun Seong leaned on my shoulder and pouted.

"How come you didn't feed me any bacon?" He asked. He never usually acts like this, it's kinda surprising!

"Aww...I'm sorry, Oppa. I thought you were all full." I said.

After about a half hour of random coversations, we arrived at this huge mall. It's so beautiful!

"We're here!!!!!"

Kwang Min shouted. We all exited the car and entered the mall. It was huge and there were many people inside. I grabbed Hyun Seong and Kwang Min's hands and we began exploring.

"So....what do you want to shop for first?" Kwang Min asked.

"Hmmm....clothes!!!" I exclaimed. They both nodded and we headed to the nearest clothes shop.

"You guys go look around in the boys section, I'll be fine here." I said. They looked a little confused.

"We're not buying anything for us!" Hyun Seong explained.

"Why not?"

"Today is all about you!"

Kwang Min shouted. I hugged both of them. They are so nice!!!!! ^^
I started looking around, and found a few things that caught my eye. My boyfriends held my clothes for me and we walked over to the cashier. We paid and left the store. We looked in a few stores and even though they said they wouldn't buy anything for them selves, Kwang Min and Hyun Seong couldn't resist some of the clothes that caught their eye. Even boys can go crazy over clothes! XD

 

-Hyun Seong POV-

Wow! My legs are killing me now. How do girls shop like this all the time? I think I would die....But at least ______ is having fun! I noticed Kwang Min was struggling to carry all those bags. He was carrying his and _____'s clothes. Maybe he shouldn't have insisted on carrying ______'s clothes! XD

"Aigoo! I'm tired. Can we rest on that bench?" I asked while pointing to a nearby bench.

"Nae, let's go." ____ said.

We sat down and it felt like a huge relief! I think if I didn't sit down, my legs would just break off. We were sitting, having a conversation. Then all of the sudden.....fangirls......

"OMO! Kwang Min Oppa!!!!!!!" A girl screamed. Kwang Min turned around.

"Oh my gosh! It's BOYFRIEND's Kwang Min and Hyun Seong!" More people screamed.

"We better go now....." Kwang Min said. I nodded and grabbed ______'s hand. We quickly ran out of there and entered the car.

"Wow....that was crazy...." ____ said.

"We're kinda used to it now." I said. She looked dissappointed. I felt bad....

"What's wrong ______?" I asked. She just shook her head. Was she maybe jealous that those fangirls were flirting with her boyfriends? I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry our date had to end like this....." I said. Kwang Min placed his hand on _____'s back.

"Don't worry _____, we can do something fun at home, ok?"

Kwang Min said. She gave a small nod. We arrived at home and entered. Everyone was finally awake now.

"I still had fun! Thanks so much for today and everything you bought me!" ____ said. I smiled. She went upstairs to take her stuff to her room. I sat my bag beside the couch and began to think. What can we do with her at home....? Hmm......I know!!!!!
I got up and went to Kwang Min.

"Kwang Min, we should sing to ______!" I said. Kwang Min smiled.

"Well, I don't sing I rap but ok!" He shouted. We ran upstairs to ______'s room and knocked at her door.

"Come in!" She shouted and we entered.

"Come down stairs, beautiful! Me and Kwang Min have a surprise for you."

I said and me and Kwang Min left without another word. I will sing my heart out for her!!!!!

 

~

Awwww.....I've always wanted someone to sing to me like that T______T XD
Well, anyways! Thanks for all the comments! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have the inspiration to write this story! ^^
So find out what happens next chapter~! Your Boyfriends will sing and rap just for you! :)