The Hurtful Truth~

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Omo! It's been a while since I wrote the last chapter, hasn't it? I've been losing subscibers, which also means I've been losing the inspiration to write this....But, I figured I would continue writing to those loyal subscribers, who have been waiting all this time! I hope you enjoy! Leave me many comments! ^^

 

-Dong Hyun POV-

I put in a movie and we began to watch. I saw that _____ looked excited and scared at the same time. She's probably thinking the movie will be really scary. To guys, it won't be but to girls it will be terrifying! I must sit next to her!!! I squeezed in between ______ and Min Woo. I threw my arm around _______. She gave me a bright smile.

"What movie is this?" _______ asked.

"Hmmm.....It's called 'The Grudge'." I answered. She gulped.

"The....Grudge...?"

She said in fear. I nodded. She slid closer to me and we watched the dark screen. Suddenly, a dark haired girl with her hair covering her face appeared on the screen. We all screamed! Except for Hyun Seong.....

"Hahahahaha! You guys got scared!" Hyun Seong teased.

"I wasn't scared!!!!!" Jeong Min shouted, trying to keep his 'Cool' image in front of _______.

"Hahaha sure you weren't!" Hyun Seong laughed. Jeong Min pouted.

 

-Your POV-

I am soooooo scared right now! The Grudge is so scary!!!! And, that weird noise she makes scares me!!!! Suddenly, I could hear the noise and it was not coming from the TV.

"AHHHHHHHH! It's here!!!!!!!!!!! DONG HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and grabbed Dong Hyun as tightly as possible.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Jeong Min laughed.

"Yah! Don't scare ______, Jeong Min!" Dong Hyun scolded Jeong Min.

"Mianhae......._______! I love you!" Jeong Min said and kissed my hand.

I heard a noise in kitchen, and quickly latched back onto Dong Hyun.

"What.....was that?" I quietly asked.

"Min.....Woo?" Dong Hyun said and looked around. He was not in sight.

Min Woo screamed. We all got startled and ran into the kitchen. We saw a long haired girl, with hair that cover her face. It made the same noise as in the movie.

"DONG HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Shhh!" Dong Hyun put a finger to my lips.

Hyun Seong walked over to 'The Grudge' and pulled it's long hair off. A wig?

"Jeong Min........." Hyun Seong said. Jeong Min looked up.

"Mianhae!!!!!!!! I wanted to see your faces! And, Min Woo's was priceless!!!!!!!!" Jeong Min laughed.

"Yeah.....but ______ was terrified!" Hyun Seong explained.

"Ok, enough scary movies! Let's play a game!" Dong Hyun suggested.

"Nae!!!!!!!! But, what game?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare!!!!!!!" Min Woo suggested. We all nodded and walked back into the living room. We sat together in the center of the floor.

"Who wants to go first?" Dong Hyun asked.

"Me!!!!!" Hyun Seong shouted. Wow! He is so brave tonight!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

"Ok! Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare me, baby!!" Hyun Seong shouted. OMO! My heart just skipped 17 beats! XD
Did he just call me 'Baby'? O.O
Kekeke.......I have an idea.....

"I dare you to.........kiss Jeong Min on the cheek!" I giggled.

"WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jeong Min and Hyun Seong said in unison.

"You have to!!!" I said.

"I'll kiss you instead....." Hyun Seong said, and before I could testify, he kissed me......on the lips!!!!!!!!!!!!! O______O

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said the cheek not lips!" Dong Hyun shouted. Keke....jealous? XD

Hyun Seong pulled away and sat back in his seat.

"Ok.....we're gonna go in order now. So, Young Min, you're next!" Dong Hyun said. Young Min slowly noded.

"Truth or Dare, Young Min?" Dong Hyun asked.

"Truth......" Young Min said.

"Ok......is it true that if you had the chance, you would date ______ by yourself?" Dong Hyun asked.

"Of course! If I was given the chance, why wouldn't I take it?" Young Min answered, honestly.

"Min Woo.......Truth or Dare?" Kwang Min asked.

"Dare!" Min Woo said.

"I dare you tell ______ your favorite thing about her!" Kwang Min said.

"Ok! ______! I love your beautiful personality that matches with your beautiful face." Min Woo said. I blushed and covered my face.

"________! You're turn! Truth or Dare?" Jeong Min asked.

"Umm....truth!" I said.

"Ok.....answer honestly......if you had to choose one of us, who would it be?" Jeong Min asked. Aigoo......not this again..... I was silent for about 5 minutes. Dong Hyun looked at me and frowned.

"Yah! Why would you ask her that? You should know she loves all of equally and can't choose!" Dong Hyun yelled at Jeong Min.

"Ani.....it's okay. I think I should tell you......" I mumbled.

"Huh? Tell us what....?" Dong Hyun placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"I've been trying so hard.....but I don't if I can love him equally to the rest of you guys......." I said.

"Him?" Dong Hyun looked confused.

"You......." I said.

"What?"

"I........love you the most, Dong Hyun......." I said.

"What?"

~

Ahh~ Mianhae for the short chapter! So, ______ thinks(hint hint) that she loves Dong Hyun more than the others! Oh no! What will the others reactions be? Will _____ dump the other 5 boys and be with Dong Hyun? And, will Dong Hyun accept her feelings? Find out in chapter 14!