BOYFRIEND's Mission~

Not One, But Six!

-Your POV-

It was my first day living in Korea. I was so happy because I always wanted to live here. I was a little nervous though, I was afraid what the school's might be like here. What if I was bullied? What if no one wanted to be my friend? What if I hate living here? I guess these questions will be answered eventually. My family was very worried about me, they did not come to Korea with me. Why? Because they're very busy, plus they didn't know much Korean as I did. So, it would have been very difficult for them, besides I came here in the hopes of becoming a famous singer. I layed on my bed, pushing off some of the unpacked boxes.

"Aigoo! I hope everything will be as easy as I hope!" I shouted while raising my fist in the air.

I started to dose off to sleep. After all, it was late now & I had been busy all day. Not to mention, my first day of School was tomorrow.

Meanwhile......

 

-Dong Hyun POV-

I walked outside and grabbed our mail. We received lot's of fanmail! I searched through the pile looking for anything important. I noticed a letter from our manager. I tore open the letter and began reading aloud.

To: BOYFRIEND

From: Manager~

Dear BOYFRIEND,

I have an important task for you! I heard there is a new Korean girl here from America who has the hopes to become famous. She has been Emailing STARSHIP Ent. very often and we believe she's very qualified! My job for you boys is to watch over this girl for the past three months. In three months, when you boys are finished watching over her, she'll be in training here at STARSHIP Ent. so surely, she will be fine. Her name is Lee ________! She's living right across the street from your dorm. And, remember, she does not know about this!!! So very careful!

Sincerly,

Your Manger~~

I finished reading the letter, and I was pretty shocked. It was nice of STARSHIP Ent. to do this for her but why weren't we informed of this earlier? It would have been nice to know.... I walked into the living room. I noticed no one was awake yet, except for Min Woo. I walked over to him.

"Good moring Min Woo! Start packing enough clothes to last you a month, nae?" I told him. He looked at me funny.

"Nae, hyung but for what?" he scratched his head.

"We have a mission to take care of for boss hyung...." I looked down at my feet, as if I was upset.

"Ok, I got it! I will start packing!" He smiled. I half smiled back and he dashed into his room.

Why is he so excited? He doesn't even know what our mission is! To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I mean, we've never met or even heard of this girl and we're supposed to go and live with her! I have the right to be nervous, right? I sighed and walked over to the other members room. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. After waiting about 5 minutes, I slowly twisted the door knob. As I opened the door, I saw the members knocked out. How can they still be asleep?! It's almost the afternoon now! I walked over to Jeong Min, who was drooling with his mouth hanging open.

"Jeong Min-ah wake up! It's getting late!" I lightly pused him. He said something that was uncomprehendable. So, I pushed him a little harder.

"Yah, get up Jeong Min!!!" I shouted loudly, waking up the others.

"I'm up, I'm up hyung!!" he shouted back while rubbing his eyes and wiping that nasty drool off his face.

I noticed all the members looking at me, I'm assuming because I woke them up.

"Jeong Min, Hyun Seong, Young Min, Kwang Min, pack some clothes, at least enough to last you a month. We have an important mission to take care of for Boss hyung!" I stated ver seriously. They all nodded.

"Nae, hyung!!!" They shouted, seeming just as excited as Min Woo.

I let out a small smirk. I wonder how they be so excited about something that they have no idea what it could be about. It's actuallyy kinda funny. Suddenly, I saw Kwang Min become nervous, it looked like he was scared of something.

"Oh no! We missed School!" I started panicing.

"Aniyo, you don't have to worry. Manager hyung said it was best if you all stayed home from School to get some packing done. Although, we do have to visit your School..." I smiled lightly. Kwang Min looked at me sideways.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Well, we have to pick up someone from there, it's only part of our mission." I explained.

Kwang Min looked down, like he was deep in thought.

"Wait, you said someone? Who is it? Is it a girl?!" Jeong Min started asking lots of questions.

"You'll find out soon, get yourselves together now. We have to leave soon." I told them as I walked out of the room.

 

-Min Woo POV-

I finished washing up and getting dressed. I walked into my room, and suddenly heard the hyungs talking. I just stood there and listened to their conversation.

"Haven't you heard? There's this girl who's been Emailing STARSHIP Ent. for a while now. I heard that she will be training there soon!" Jeong Min explained. The other hyungs looked amazed.

"So, hyung do you think this girl could be some how connected to our mission?" Young Min asked. Jeong Min shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not really sure, but if so this mission could be really fun!" Jeong Min said while smiling. The others smiled as well. Then they noticed me standing there.

"Did you hear that Min Woo?" Jeong Min asked.

"Nae, I did." I answered, smiling shyly. Wae am I getting shy over this? So what if it is that girl. I have no idea what she even looks like! Aigoo, I can be so weird sometimes.....

Jeong Min chuckled a little because he had noticed my blushing cheeks.

"So, Jeong Min do you know what she looks like?" Hyun Seong asked curiously,

"Aniyo! I wish!!! But from what I've heard, she's really pretty." He smiled at his own thoughts.

Really pretty? Aigoo! This won't be easy to focus on our mission when she really pretty. But what if she's not? And, this is just some stupid rumor someone made up just because they were bored. I walked out of my room and flopped onto the couch. I saw Dong Hyun hyung in the kitchen. 

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" I shouted, hoping he could hear me.

"Nae, what is it?" He shouted back.

"Do you know what this girl looks like?" I asked. Hoping he would answer positively.

"Girl, how did you find out it was a girl? Well, anyways to answer your question, yes I do know what she looks like. In the letter manager hyung sent, there was a photo of the girl. Just so we know who we're looking for." He stated. My eyes widened.

"Can I see it hyung? Please, please, please?!" I tried using aegyo. He chuckled.

"Sure, why not?" He smiled and walked over to me. Then he handed me the photo the was flipped over so I couldn't see it. I quiclkly flipped it over and scanned the picture. She was a cute Korean girl with pretty long black hair and beatuiful eyes. I blushed a little. Dong Hyun hyung must have noticed as I heard him laughing.

"Cute, huh? Our mission will be pretty fun!" He smiled, I saw he was lightly blushing too. 

Then I heard the other hyungs dash out of their room. Jeong Min came out with his shirt half way buttoned, his shoes untied and  it looked like he hadn't yet brushed his hair.

"Who's cute, hyung?!" He started looking around like a crazy person.

"Look at this hyung!" I handed him the photo. He eyes were huge!

"Omo! This is her?!" His eyes stayed glued on the photo.

"Nae, she's the girl we're about to go pick up from School." Dong Hyun said.

Jeong Min's eyes did not move from the photo as the other hyungs gathered around.

"Wow! She is pretty cute! What's her name hyung?" Kwang Min asked.

"Her name is Lee ______ and she's a little younger than Jeong Min." Dong Hyun explained.

"Nae, so she's our Noona?" Me and the twins asked.

"Nae." I answered.

Wow! I can't wait to meet her!! I wonder if she's nice, well I hope she is!

"Let's go!" Dong Hyun walked towards the door.

"WAIT HYUNG!!!!!!!!! My hair is still a mess! I can't meet a pretty girl like her looking like this!" Jeong MIn pointed at his messy hair.

"Hurry up!" Dong Hyun sounded a little angry.

 

-Your POV-

Omo! It's my first day of School and I don't feel good at all! During lunch time, I hurried to the nurses office. I opened the door and she looked at me with a concerned look.

"What can I help you with, dear?" She smiled.

"I feel dizzy, like I might pass out." I answered.

"Lay down, please." She pointed to the bed, I layed down slowly. She felt my foreheard.

"You seem to have a fever! Would you like to call your parents?" She asked. Oh no! My parents aren't here, and I live alone.

"Well, my parents live in the USA. I live here alone." I explained.

"Well, I can't send you home alone, it's too dangerous. Just try to rest." She told me. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep.

 

-Dong Hyun POV-

We arrived at the school and waited at the main office for about 15 minutes, I started to get a little annoyed.

"Excuse me, do you know what's taking so long for her to get here?" I asked, very impatiantly.

"She must be at the nurses office, you can check there if you'd like" The women said. I nodded and walked out along with the others. We headed to the nurses office. As we entered my eyes widened as I say her there on the nurses bed.

"Annyeong haseyo! Can I help you boys with something?" The nurse asked.

"I am here to pick up _____. Is she okay?!" I walked over to _____, who was unconcious on the bed.

"She had a fever and said she felt dizzy so I told her to rest. Are you her Boyfriend?" She asked. Umm...I suddenly got nervous. I felt the others look at me.

"Yes, I am. I will take her home now." I said, seriously. Sorry, _____! Please don't hate me later! I just had to or I'd seem like a weirdo. The hyungs jaw dropped. I shot them a look and they straightened up.

"Nae, I hope she feels better!" She smiled.

"Kamsahamnida!" I thanked her and grabbed _____.

Me and the others left the School entered my car. I layed _____ in the back of my car. The others tried to keep her comfortable back their while I focused on the road. Suddenly, I heard talking back there.

"Hyungs, she's waking up!!!!" Min Woo noticed as her head was on his lap. 

 

~

First chapter is up!!!!!!! What do you think? Sorry ______ didn't have many parts....I just was trying to focus on making everything understandable about how Boyfriend came into your life & blah blah blah :P

So, do you guy understand it? This is why their gonna ask to be your Boyfriend, Dong Hyun lied and now he thinks your gonna hate him if he tells you. The next chapter will be much better! :)

Ppyong~~ 

P.S. Everyone's POV color is their favorite color~ ^^

This is soooooooo cute, right? ^^