You're My World

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Annyeong haseyo!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating very much, stupid writers block! -_______-
If you like my story, please subscribe! ^______^
Also, if you would like to give opinions on my story or just want to get to know me, you can always message me! :]
Enjoy~

 

-Dong Hyun POV-

Once I turned around to face the others, I noticed _______ and Jeong Min coming towards us. I let out a sigh.

"Heh, mianhae we're late but I had to get _____ a Valentine's Day gift! Haha."

Jeong Min explained while laughing. I noticed _______'s make-up was smeared, like she had been crying. Those better have been tears of joy! I walked over to ______ and looked her in the eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She smiled and gave me a reassuring nod.

"Of course, Oppa!" She hugged me.

Well, if she says she's okay, I will believe her. I sat back down at my seat and ______ and Jeong Min took their seat. The waitress walked over to us and we ordered our food. I noticed ______ kept on zoning out, like something was on her mind. I couldn't help but feel suspicious. I just stared at her and frowned. I know she was lying to me and it hurts that she wouldn't tell me what's really on her mind. What did Jeong Min do to make her upset?!

"Soooooo.......Jeong Min, how come you snuck off with ______ without telling us?" Min Woo asked. I bet Min Woo is feeling the same thing as me. We both love _________ very much and are very protective over her.

"Well, it was kinda a last minute idea." Jeong Min answered, with a small chuckle. 

"Don't ever do that again, Jeong Min. We were very worried!" I said. Jeong Min just slightly nodded.

The waitress brought us our food, we thanked her and began eating. ______ was scarfing down her food. Well, at least she's not so sad that she won't eat! Keke~
On the other hand, Jeong Min didn't even look at his food. Something happened between them and it seems to have an affect on both of them. I don't want to seem nosy, but I'm so worried about those two. What could have happened?

"Ahh~ I'm so full!" ______ said, as she rubbed her full tummy. I laughed.

Min Woo tapped ______ on the shoulder, and I saw them walk outside. Hmm.......

 

-Min Woo POV-

Once I was finished eating, I figured I would ask to speak with ______ alone. She obviously has something on her mind that's worrying her and I need to figure out what happened! I tapped _______ on the shoulder and whispered into her ear.

"Come with me, ________." I whisper. She nodded and got up and followed me. We walked outside and I stood directly in front of _______.

"What happened ________.......?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fin-"

"Don't lie."

There was an akward silence that lasted about 4 minutes.

"Promise not to tell Dong Hyun........"

"I won't......"

"Jeong Min.........he tried to make me run away with him...."

"What?! That's crazy! He can't do that! You are 'OUR' girlfriend, not 'HIS'!" I shouted. ______ looked down at her feet.

"Please don't hate him......everyone makes mistakes, right? He just wants to feel more affection from me. So, it's my fault for not loving you all equally...."

"________.......this is not your fault! I know you have been trying hard to love us equally! And, I don't hate Jeong Min, of course I know he's a pabo and makes many mistakes. He can be a bit greedy and full of his self, but he is still my hyung and I respect him." I explained. I brushed ______'s hair out of her face. ________ grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Min Woo! You're such a caring boyfriend!"

I smiled and ______ gave me a small peck on the cheek. We began heading inside and finally everyone was finished eating. Everyone was rubbing there stomach, except for Jeong Min who hadn't even touched his food.

 

-Your POV-

Me and Min Woo sat back down at the table. The others looked so full, like that could bust any minute now. Dong Hyun stood up.

"You guys ready to head back home?" Dong Hyun asked.

"Nae!!!!!!!" All of us said in unison.

We exited the restaurant and entered Dong Hyun's car. We all took our seats and put on our seat belts. This time I was sitting in between Hyun Seong and Jeong Min. I leaned on Hyun Seong's shoulder.

"Oppa, you haven't said much. Why so quiet?" I asked, using aegyo.

"Mianhae.....I'm usually quiet." He patted my head.

I could faintly hear Dong Hyun and Min Woo talking in the front. I hope Min Woo doesn't tell him......

"__________! I'm so lonely over here!!!!!!!" Kwang Min complained.

"Be quiet, you have your brother over here......" Young Min said. Kwang Min pouted.

"Sorry guys........I still love you!!!!!"

I said and blew them a kiss. They both tried to catch it, so they had a mini wrestling session over there. I giggled.

I threw my arms over Hyun Seong and Jeong Min's shoulders.

"Oppa's! Sing for me, pwease?" I begged, with my aegyo. Hyun Seong and Jeong Min smiled and nodded.

"Dong Hyun Oppa, can you play 'You & I'?" I shouted.

"Nae, kissy bear!"

He shouted back and I heard the song start. Hyun Seong and Jeong Min held my hand and got ready to serenade to me. I blushed immediately once I heard their voices singing. I felt like I was in a movie! One of those really romantic movies. I just couldn't stop smiling!
Once, the song finished they looked me in the eye.

"I love you, ______!" They both said. I smiled.

"I love you too......Jeong Min, Hyun Seong!" I said and hugged them.

"_________!" Dong Hyun shouted from upfront.

"Nae?" I said.

"You're my world!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!" He said.

Wow! That was so unexpected! O_____O
But, I can't lie, Dong Hyun always knows the right time to say that! ^.^

"I love you too, Dong Hyunnie Oppa!" I shouted back.

-23 minutes later-

We finally made it back home! I can't wait to just relax with my boyfriends!
We exited the car and walked to the front door. Dong Hyun unlocked the door and we all ran in like excited little kids. I threw my shoes off and flopped on the couch. Min Woo sat next to me. I smelled stinky feet, and I know it's not mine! I don't even sweat that much. I noticed my sweaty prince's shoes were off. Of course, it must be his feet.

"Omo, Min Woonie! You're feet are smelly!" I playfully teased.

"Sorry, princess! >.<" He apologized. I hugged him and noticed my other 5 boyfriend sitting on the floor next to me.

"Kissy bear! Do you wanna watch a movie?"Dong Hyung asked me.

"Yeah! Let's watch something scary!!" I said, excitedly. Dong Hyun put on a movie and we stared at the TV screen.
I hope it's not too scary!!!!!! >.<

~

Ooooooh, scary movies! I haven't watched one in a while! ^___^
Keke~ I wonder how scared ______ will get and what about the others? Will they show their fear in front of ______? Find out in chapter 13! Also, there will be fun games and lots of affection will be shown during the movie! :]
Ppyong~~