My Mirror Prince ♥

Not One, But Six!

NOTE: Please read the last chapter to understand this one~ Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

-Your POV-
I woke up as I felt the car come to a stop. I noticed that Young Min had also just woke up. We took off our seat belts and began exiting the car. As we got closer to the house, I could faintly see someone standing outside the door. For some reason, I got nervous. Young Min paid no mind, and continued walking.
We got closer and I could now see that it was Min Woo....Why would he be waiting outside the door for us?

"Yah! Where on Earth have you two been?" Min Woo asked.

"Out." Young Min said casually.

"Out? And, where exactly is this 'Out' you speak of?" He patronized. I felt uneasy.

"What are you the police? Aigoo, Min Woo why are you being so protective? We only went to the amusement park....."  Young Min admitted.

"Not fair......how come you get to take _____ ou-" He was cut off by Jeong Min.

"Yah, Min Woo leave them alone. We all have the right to take _____ out on dates, so we shouldn't scold each other for doing so."  

Jeong Min said, sounding like a 'Know It All' Kekeke. Young Min nodded and Min Woo left without another word. Why does everyone get so jealous? It's not like I love one more than the others....At least, I hope I don't....

 

-Jeong Min POV-

We all walked in the house after that stupid arguement. I don't understand why they're always fighting each other over ______. There is no reason for that, she's all of our girlfriend! They can be so immature sometimes!

"Jeong Min Oppa, thanks for standing up to Min Woo. He was wrong for yelling at Young Min!" _____ said as she gave me a warm smile.

"You're absolutely right, he was wrong. I can't stand to see the others fight over you when you're all of our girlfriend." I said. She noded in agreement. 

"So, are you tired....?" I asked.

"Aniyo! I am hyper!" She asnwered.

"Wanna walk with me to the park?" I asked her. She gave a confused look.

"But Oppa, it's dark. The weirdos are out!" She said. 

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. I promise!" I gave her a reassuring smile. She noded.

"Ok!"

She shouted and grabbed my hand. We left the house, without telling the others. Oooops! Oh well, they'll find out later. We walked down the sidewalk and passed a few suspicious men. I couldn't see they're faces but they were watching us like a TV. I shook off the uneasy feeling and hoped _____ wasn't feeling scared as I noticed she was silent.

"It's so beautiful tongiht, isn't it?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah, it is!"

She replied. I gripped her hand tighter. We finally arrived at the park and no one seemed to be there. But I guess no one would be here this late at night. We walked over to a bench and sat down. ______ stared out at the beautiful ocean.

"I hope Min Woo's not upset......." She said. I looked at confused.

"He'll be fine. He should have known he was wrong." I said.

"I know, but I just feel bad for some reason....." She looked upset. I threw my arm over her shoulder and leaned her head on my chest.

"Don't be upset, nae? You'll make me feel upset too....."

I tried comforting her. She stayed silent. I'm assuming that she really did feel bad. But why? She didn't do anything wrong! She should be allowed to go on a date with her boyfriend, right? Even it does hurt a little to admit that..... I saw a tear stream down her face and I immediately freaked out.

"_______! Don't cry! It's not your fault! Please don't cry!!!" I tried to stop her from crying but she continued.

"Please ______! Don't cry! I'm here!" I lifted her chin so that she was looking directly into my eyes.

"Don't cry _____.....Or I'll cry with you...." I said as my eyes started to water. She noticed and hugged me tight.

"Thank you....Jeong Min Oppa...."

She mumbled into my chest. I just smiled. I wasn't sure what she was thanking me for, but I didn't question her either. After a few minutes later, she finally stopped crying and I felt a huge relief. I looked up into the sky and noticed a shooting star.

"Oh _____! Look a shooting star! Make a wish!" I shouted and we closed our eyes to make our wish.

'I wish I can be with _______ forever!'

I wished. I saw _____ open her eyes. I wonder what she wished for......

 

-Your POV-
"Oh _____! Look a shooting star! Make a wish!" Jeong Min shouted. I closed my eyes.

'I wish I can love each of my boyfriend's equally!'

I wished. I hope that wish comes true....

~

Sorry for the short chapter, usually I plan these stories out before I wirte them but this one was kinda made up at the last minute XD Also, I wasn't sure which color to make Jeong Min's POV since he has five favorite colors!!! >.<
So, apparently _______ doesn't love all them equallly, which is why she made that wish. It must be hard to love all six boys equally, don't you think? Well, find out what happens in the next chapter as
Young Min's secret kiss get's accidently revealed!!!!! O_____O

Ppyong~~