My Six Boyfriend's

Not One, But Six!

 


-Your POV-
 
Once I heard that banging noise, I had to run upstairs and make sure my boyfriend's were alright. I don't even care if I die, as long as they're safe! I could hear the others chasing after me.
 
"_______! Wait! Don't get yourself hurt!"
 
Kwang Min shouted from behind. I ran faster and finally reached my room, where all the noise was coming from. I slammed open the door and seen my two boyfriend's there with another guy. The guy looked fimiliar, but it was not Mir. I remember his face but who is he?
 
"________!" The boy shouted in exitement. Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong stood there, puzzled. I heard the others finally enter the room.
 
"Umm......hello. May I ask who you are?" I felt a little rude for asking that. My boyfriend's were even more puzzled now.
 
"You don't remember me......?" He asked. I shook my head.
 
"I'm Dae Ho! We used to date each other before I moved to Korea! Don't you remember we were the only two Korean kids in our entire school?" He explained. Oh yeah! He's the boy that took me to that expensive restaurant for our first date.
 
"Oh, Dae Ho! I didn't recignize you." I said.
 
"By the way, these are my Boyfriend's. Dong Hyun, Hyun Seong, Jeong Min, Young Min, Kwang Min and Min Woo!" I explained. He gave me a 'What The Heck' kinda look.
 
"Ok, this is real nice and all, but Dae Ho, why did you break in through ______'s window instead of just  coming through the door?" Dong Hyun asked.
 
"Mianhae, I am just used to do this. Back in America, _______'s parents didn't like her to have boyfriends over, so I always had to sneak into her window." Dae Ho explained.
 
"I thought that you would be here with your parents ________."
 
"Aniyo. My parents have much work to do in America. So, I came here alone. But, luckily I found my loving boyfriend's!" I said. Dong Hyun smiled.
 
"But, Dae Ho, you scared the mess out of us! We thought it was a burglary!" I said. He looked down at his feet.
 
"Mianhae......" He apologized.
 
"Nae, gwenchana...."
 
"Well, I just wanted to come by and say hi. My parents are taking me somewhere today, so I can't stay." Dae Ho explained. I nodded. He walked towards the door.
 
"It was nice meeting all of you. Please take good care of _______! Annyeong." He left my room and headed for the front door.
 
"Well, at least everyone's ok..." Hyun Seong let out a sigh of relief. We all walked down stairs and entered the kitchen.
 
"Aigoo....We should really go out somewhere today and do something." Jeong Min suggested.
 
 
-Min Woo POV-
 
I sat down at the kitchen table and ______ sat next to me. We started randomly slapping each others hands. I giggled at her cute laugh.
 
"You're right. But where should we go?"
 
Dong Hyun asked Jeong Min. Young Min joined in on our game. I slapped his hands. Not fair, he's only attacking me! >.<
 
"How about we go out on a date with ______. All six of us!" Kwang Min suggested.
 
"That's sounds great! _______, do you wanna go on a date with all of us?" Dong Hyun asked ______. She nodded.
 
"Nae!!!!!"
 
______ slapped my hand pretty hard. Ouch! >.<
Young Min continued to slap only me. I had to try and attack him and _______. Finally, ______ stopped slapping my hand. I looked up at her.
 
"What's wrong...?" I asked.
 
"Mianhae, Min Woo. It wasn't a fair game...." She gave me a wink. My heart skipped a couple beats. Wow! I'm surprised she noticed!
 
"Ok, everyone wear your best! We taking ______ on a date!" Dong Hyun announced. Everyone's faces light up like a little kid who just got a new toy. I quickly ran into the living room and looked through my bag of clothes. Hmm....what to wear...? Ahh! I grabbed a red hoodie, a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I also grabbed my hat that I wore in our Boyfriend MV and few accessories. I hope I will impress _______!
 
 
-Your POV-
 
Once Dong Hyun announced that we would be going on a date, I quickly dashed to my room. I have to look really nice for my boyfriend's! I looked though my closet and searched for something cute. I spotted a yellow and pink dress with a bow tied around the waist. This is cute!!!! I grabbed it out of my closet and now I was searching for shoes. Hmm.....oh, my pink heels! I grabbed them and quickly got dressed. When I was finished, I started brushing out my hair and re-applying my make up. I put on some beautiful silver earings that were in the shape of a heart. I finished my make up and hair and stared ar my reflection in the mirror.
 
"I hope I look cute enough for them...." I smiled.
 
I slowly walked down stairs and as usual, I was the last one to be ready. How do boys get ready in 5 minutes?! I walked over to them and they stared me up and down.
 
"Wow! You're so pretty, like a princess!" Min Woo said. I blushed.
 
"You're so handsome, like a prince!" I replied. He blushed almost as red as his hoodie.
 
"Ok, everyone ready? Let's go!"
 
 
-Min Woo POV-
 
Dong Hyun said and we all began to exit. We entered Dong Hyun's car and all put on our seat belts.
 
"Omo! Having all of us in here reminds me of the time when we first met ______!" I shouted. ______ blushed.
 
"Wow! It's been a month since then!" _____ said.
 
______ leaned on my shoulder and was messing with Young Min's hair, who was sitting next to her. Young Min pretended it hurt so she would kiss him on the cheek. Not fair! :'(
 
"Oh, _______. I got you something.....I know you probably forgot but......uh....here you go!" Kwang Min said as he handed her a heart shaped box full of Chocolates.
 
"Happy Valentine's Day!" He said. OMO! I forgot! I didn't get _____ anything and now she'll probably hate me! >.<
 
"Wow! Kamsahamnida, Kwang Minnie! You're right, I did forget!" She laughed. Well, if she forgot, she won't be mad at me, right? o.o
I became tense all of the sudden. I really hope she doesn't get mad. She looked me in the eye.
 
"What's wrong Min Woonie?" She asked. I blushed sooo red, I think I would make a tomato look white!!!! XD

"I um.....Well...you.....uh...." I couldn't get those words out to save my life. Aigoo!
 
"You forgot about Valentine's Day?" She asked. I slowly nodded.
 
"It's ok, I did too!" She smiled. I felt a huge relief.
 
"But.....here's your Valentine's Day gift!" She said and slipped her lips onto mine. I think I'm gonna die! Someone call an Ambulance! OMO! She. Is. Kissing. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
Once she broke away from the kiss, she stared at me, while I seemed to be having an athesma attack!
 
"You just.......we.......our lips......and..." I did a dramatic faint and she pulled me into a hug.
 
"I know that's what you really wanted....." She said. She's right! I've been wanting to kiss her every since I heard that she kissed Young Min! >.<
 
The car came to a stop at a huge fancy restaurant.
 
"We're here!" Dong Hyun shouted from the front of the car. Omo! I'm soooo happy and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^o^
 
~
 
Annyeong haseyo! So, it wasn't any serious break in, just an old friend. Here is his Info:
 
 
-Kim Dae Ho-
Age: 17( DOB: 5/15/94)
Hobbies: Listening to music, dancing, hanging with friends.
Likes: Fried potatoes, texting, and being called cute.
Dislikes: Playgirls, bullies and fish.
Personailty: Charming, kind, considerate, caring, funny, a little shy.
Keke pretty cute, right? I can see why _____ used to date him! ^^
So anyways, now you're going on a date with your six boyfriends! Find out what happens on the date in chapter 11! ^o^
Keke~ Min Woo finally got kissed by _____! ^^
 
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!