Cap 2

Mina (Eng Ver)

I do not know how my brain worked to articulate the following words:

— Excuse me! —He turned to see me. I do not know if it was in slow motion or my eyes wanted to capture every second of this incredible being—. My brother, TaeHyung, is with you?

—I’m sorry; I’m arriving at this very moment. —He replied a little sadly—. Maybe my brother or one of the guys is doing something.

—By the way, —I blushed a lot—, I'm HaNa, for now I'll be living next door. My brother went to the "neighbor's party".

—I’m JaeBum. —I do not know how my knees did not bend and I fell. Then he nodded slightly as he opened the door—. But you can call me JB. Come in. —He smiled. Did I say that his smile is beautiful? Because it's freaking beautiful.

Normally it's wrong to do this; I do not know if Tae is there, JB does not look like the kind of person who can stand my brother for a long time ... I do not care either. It's as if he had something intoxicating, hypnotizing. For me, I would follow him until the end of the world. I walked behind him. JaeBum opened the door and invited me to enter.

JaeBum's house was not as big as the residence. But it was much more modern and less lugubrious. I did not have to go to the backyard to know that it was not the house. The next room after the lobby was a living room. There were a couple of guys were playing video games on a big TV.

— You see your brother? —He asked suddenly. I do not know when or how, but he was very close to me. An incredible heat was emanating. Or was I the one that were emanating heat?

—No, he’s not here. I’m sorry JaeBum.

—Call me JB –He said sincerely—. Oh, wait —he laughed mischievously—. Do you prefer to call me oppa?

I was red as a tomato. How he dare to say those things!

—I’m 22, and you?

—23 —I replied with a triumphant smile.

— Oh! Noona… —it sounded almost like a y growl—. I love noonas. —He whispered in my ear.

I swallowed and almost consumed myself in flames. Why does he behave like that? Does he not know that I am from flesh and bones, a mere mortal? He seems a perfect god, demigod, whatever, glorious and beautiful and unattainable, but no, here he is, whispering things in my ear when I've just met him. I did not think that guys here would be… like this.

— Gyeomie! BamBam! YoungJae! Hobi! Come to meet the noona next door!

I froze. What? All the kids got up like a fireball and approached me. They all smiled broadly and spoke at the same time and I did not understand anything. I think a very cute boy introduced himself as YoungJae and JB said he was his brother. I only know that I nodded and smiled a lot. There was a moment when I felt like an electric current when I touched one of them. Surely it was me releasing the ual tens ... the tension that I have over because of JB. I should run away at any time, this guy is a lot to handle. I'll do that. I turned to JaeBum who was next to me.

—I’m sorry JB. But I must find my little brother.

He seemed angry for a second. But then he smiled again with that smile that melts any glacial and accompanied me to the door. He extended his hand to shake it.

—Im JaeBum, a pleasure —He smiled, with that smile that has become my favorite in the whole world. I was hypnotized. He nodded.

—Min Guillermina HaNa, my pleasure —I nodded a little.

—JB-hyung! —One of the kids entered to the hall, fast as a racing car—. Oh! Sorry!

—Well, HaNa-noona, goodbye. I hope you come to visit me ... visit us. —He quickly added and blushed—. I meant the pack and me —He was shy and cute and it was so ... so irresistible. I could not think in anything else.

—Yes, of course, JB. —I smiled like dumb—. Goodbye.

 

For a moment I stood in the doorway not knowing what to do. Oh yes, Tae. Why did not he come to JB's house? TaeTae! He likes video games. He could have stayed playing with the children while the big ones played ... HaNa control yourself! He is the neighbor! I took a deep breath and prepared to go to the other house. He better be there, because if he is not, I will kill him.

I went to the other neighbor's house. It looked like the sky was going to clear; I did not understand much about the party at the pool on a cloudy day. But with Tae, the parameters of "normality" always vary. I rang the bell. I was looking the other way, just in case JB wanted to go to the supermarket or maybe TaeHyung was on the way back. But I just saw a silver Jaguar park in front of the residence.

— Yes? —A male voice was asking.

I was about to go to the residence. What if that was Jay's Jaguar? It was the same, I do not know, I did not notice the license plate.

— Can I help you? —The voice in the door was talking.

I remembered my little Tae, smiling with his square smile and I realized I had to find him. I turned quickly and was stunned. A corpulent boy, pale skin, blond and very sensual, attends me. He was completely wet and in swimming shorts. I think my mouth opened involuntarily. What happened to normal people on this place? In the real world you are not surrounded by handsome men. The guy smiled knowing perfectly that he is very attractive and by then, I had forgotten the purpose of my visit.

—You’re… wet —I did not know what to say. He laughed loudly.

— Wanna get wet? —He winked.

I was completely out of place and red.

—At the pool, of course —He laughs.

I wanted to die! I think I opened my eyes a lot and looked away. The boy tempted and laughed like a hyena.

—Come, V told us you would come.

— V?

— Yes, aren’t you HaNa?  —He stopped and even though he was turning his back on me, I noticed that he was tensing up.

—Yes, I am. I came searching for my brother. —He turned, looked at me and came closer.

—You look like a very concern and correct sister. You have good manners. —He told me jokingly. He came closer almost touching my ear, and added:—  wanna know who has bad manners?

— Jackson! —someone shouted.

I was almost trembling in the place. Actually, Jackson's words and tone had made me very self-conscious. I stared at the floor. I noticed that a man was coming down the stairs; it seems that there was an exchange of looks and Jackson walked away.

—I am truly sorry, princess. —the man on the stairs said. He came close, knelt, took my hand and kissed it. —My name is SeokJin, but you can call me Prince.

I do not know what to do with my life; I do not know if I still have one of those. My brain tries to process the words, the sweet and cold touch of his freaking perfect hand on mine, his soft lips on the palm of my hand ... it is the best kiss I have received in all my miserable life ... It was on my hand and I have not seen his face. He released me and stood up. At some point, I decided to look at him: it was perfect. Handsome, as it has no name or description, tall, dark hair, good looking, elegant, extremely delicate and white skin, lips that invite you to kiss them, it was ... it was a prince of the 21st century. Unlike Jackson, he did not seem to be part of the pool party. He had a pretty open silk shirt, black pants and shoes. The prince smiled sweetly, as if he expected my being to be able to put together a word.

— Noona! —Tae shouted.

Even when I saw him on the plane, I was not as glad to see him as I am now. TaeHyung came down the stairs in a hurry. Behind, came a young boy like him, very pretty with brown hair.

—He´s JungKook. —TaeTae announced very happy. He pulled the little boy closer to me. The young boy smiled shyly. His front teeth were very large, but resembled a very adorable bunny.

—Hi JungKook. —I greeted politely.

—You can call me Kookie, I’m the youngest. Everyone call me like that. —He smiled showing his bunny teeth.

TaeHyung and JungKook started to pushed each other in a jokingly manner, then laughed and ran out of the room.

—They seem that they get along very well. —SeokJin watched the empty place where a few seconds before the youngsters had passed.

—Yes, I think they do.

— Jin! The Sheriff Park just parked in front of the house of the Hu…

A tall guy with light blue hair and tan skin had hurried into the room. When he saw me, he was immediately silenced. He looked at SeokJin and then at the floor. It seemed like a little boy who had done something wrong. The prince's gaze blurred. He looked at me and the newcomer young man.

—Pardon me, princess… —He said into my ear.

I did not understand anything at all. ANYTHING. SeokJin took my wrist roughly and began to guide me somewhere. I was incredibly surprised by the strength he had. I did not do anything, it was not necessary to hold me so tightly.

—But Jin… —the guy protested.

—Nam, I'm sorry. —He said firm and stopped ... we stopped for a second—. Something very murky is happening, I will not ever allow anything to happen to any of you. —He placed his hand on his shoulder to encourage him—. But these people... —He lifted my wrist a little—. They…

I was in panic; I think my arm loosened between his fingers because he held me even more strongly. Not to the point of hurting me, but very firmly to show me that he was not going to let me go.

—Tell Kookie not to lose sight of the boy

—Yes!

—And Nam… —Jin said—. I don’t know how… but bring the other one.

—Got it!

We quickly returned to start-up. I did not understand anything.

—I am truly sorry—SeokJin apologized but did not slow down or turn to talk to me. I never thought that these things would happen. Not here.

Suddenly we came to a door, opened it, pushed me in, entered with me and closed behind me. Only then he released me. It was a room. It did not have windows. There was a two-seater bed, a shelf and a wardrobe of the highest taste. The lighting was strange, there was no chandelier with candles like in the residence, nor normal lights, there were lights that seemed to be behind the wall, very high and aimed at the ceiling.

—I have to go princess, I just hope… —He took my hands between his delicate ones—. Trust me, okay? —He left the room and locked me in.

"Tell Kookie not to lose sight of the boy." "I do not know how ... but bring the other one." Those were the phrases that kept repeating in my head. I may be severe at times with my brothers, but for me, they are the most important thing in this world. What was happening? What were they going to do with them? ... What were they going to do to us? I turned around and started banging on the door. I realized that although it looked like wood, it was not, obviously it was something much stronger than wood: It was a hard and cold metal.

I did not hear anything, it was as if there was nobody there. After my hands started to hurt, I stopped slamming at the door and sat on the bed, holding my knees. Enough. All this madness, this chain of strange events has to stop. Since I had stepped on these lands, I had only met a couple of handsome boys but weird and nothing made sense. When SeokJin the Prince (what a prince…), let me out, I will leave immediately with my brothers.

After a while in which I tried not to think about anything, because my head was beginning to hurt, I grabbed my cell phone. No signal. As soon as I leave, I was going to take YoonGi and Tae far away from here. I already doubted that aunt-granny really existed ... nothing made sense, nothing. I did not trust any of the guys in the residence, much less in Jin; surely JB would not be a saint either ... What was going on?

Suddenly the door opened. I did not see anyone, the door, just opened. I think I spent an hour and something locked up. I left in a hurry and found JungKook looking at the floor, crying. He was wearing a hoodie, so I could not see his face, but I heard him sobbing. I know I said that I do not trust Jin, but JungKook is so tender and he looked so bad and disoriented...

— Kookie? —I asked as calm as I could.

He kept looking at the floor, I wanted to reach him but he did not let himself. He held an arm that was covered with a towel and dodged me.

—Is Tae —he said almost inaudible —.  Out! In the pool!

I did not have time for anything; I just went down the stairs like a fireball and went to the backyard. The sun cracked the earth. My eyes hurt because had direct contact with such a blinding light. But it does not matter because I saw it clearly. TaeHyung was lying on the floor, with a small pool of blood: he had fallen from the balcony.